Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 52. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
very interesting projects becaues The platform facilitates the creation and digitization of certain types of assets, such as trade agreements and banking instruments. The CGCX project is what is now relevant for the market. Ecosystem CGCX is very similar to the leading exchange Binance. They create common wallets for BTC, ETH and other large amounts of altcoins.
Activity: 336
CGCX project idea is very interesting and simple, many ease and usefulness that will be obtained by users in various products and services from trading partners at a discount when paying with CGCX Token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Huge News ! CGCX has launched its better . 0% Transaction fee from July 1 2018 to August 31st .This is quite amazing , CGCX is a complete Game changer.. I believe in this Project ,the success is guaranteed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This announcement regarding zero commission for trading for next 2 months is great and will help the exchange to attract lot of traders. I didn't put my hand exchange yet but user friendly UI is most important thing with simple requirements to be able to complete transactions. I hope these things were as top priority when the exchange was designed to provide competitive features.
Activity: 23
I believe it's a good project.
Absorbing idea, classy idea!  Good luck team!
Activity: 27
Seems very nice!
Engaging project, very well results!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is possible that I am not updated with some previous news but as far as I know it was main sale which started in June and will close today on 30th. I don't know when it was announced these phase 1 or second because early in July exchange should go live according to information and plan.
If i'm not mistaken developers have announced this in the mid of June.
The best way to be informed is to follow cgcx in the telegram.

CGCX.io is having our Soft Launch Promotion! Trade cryptocurrencies on our exchange with 0% transaction fees from 1 July 2018 to 31 August 2018. Register your trading account at CGCX.io today!
That's great news. I will definitely try it!
Activity: 168
Hello there! Regarding that part, You may use any investor's certificate to upload. Please note that part is optional, and only the one with * sign is required. 👍
Activity: 24
The key object that in the future it has provided the development of the idea!  Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
CGCX.io is having our Soft Launch Promotion! Trade cryptocurrencies on our exchange with 0% transaction fees from 1 July 2018 to 31 August 2018. Register your trading account at CGCX.io today!
It is possible that I am not updated with some previous news but as far as I know it was main sale which started in June and will close today on 30th. I don't know when it was announced these phase 1 or second because early in July exchange should go live according to information and plan.
  Those who are active in their Telegram group get latest information . I think that is a better place to stay if you want to ask questions or stay updated with the Project current affairs.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
We have not received any News on the social media Platform . Today 30th as mentioned is the end of Crowd Sales Phase 1..Does anyone have the Idea when Phase 2 Crowd Sale will kick off ?
Activity: 210
Only 2 days left for the main Sale to end .. I wanna know would there be Phase 2 Main Sale or the Main sale is ending  by June 30th Huh

I think the Exchange should start on 1 july 2018. Or was that a joke from the team?they really did raise enough money. Much more than BINANCE. And Binance started fast...here 42000 ETH  ? Correct or wrong
- Soft cap is reached and raised funds is enough for further development.
- Launch of trading platform(exchange) scheduled by the 1st July 2018(in 3 days). This info from the official telegram channel.
So, it's not a joke.
this is good news, hopefully the exchange that will begin can run in accordance with the expected.the team will always try the best for the project and participants who have joined.
means for the sale of tokens ended on the date it is definitely 30Juni? because I heard some say there is a phase 2 and please info details.
If not wrong is indeed like that, an extra duration until July 30, and if indeed it is true hopefully with the extra time, the teams will further maximize all her work very well. in order to attract the attention of many investors.
Why extended token sales? whether the results that have been obtained are now not enough to develop the projects or indeed want to maximize their sales?
As i know only ico sales is extended till the 30 of July. Developers called this "phase 2".
But what is the most importnat is that exchange launch, as devs planned, will be within 2 days. This should help to potential investors understand to risk or not to risk. Although, if exchange will work as designed, then in my opinion it's a good investment. And buyers will invest into real and working service.
is it true that the exchange will be launched within 2 days? If it is true of course participants and investors will welcome the news with the good.

The exchange in 2 days, is good news, and not worrying, this will be the beginning of a unique exchange and will get a positive response in exchange.
For the extension of the sale will not interfere with the exchange, the team did have a good performance.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Only 2 days left for the main Sale to end .. I wanna know would there be Phase 2 Main Sale or the Main sale is ending  by June 30th Huh

I think the Exchange should start on 1 july 2018. Or was that a joke from the team?they really did raise enough money. Much more than BINANCE. And Binance started fast...here 42000 ETH  ? Correct or wrong
- Launch of trading platform(exchange) scheduled by the 1st July 2018(in 3 days). This info from the official telegram channel.
So, it's not a joke.
this is good news, hopefully the exchange that will begin can run in accordance with the expected.the team will always try the best for the project and participants who have joined.
means for the sale of tokens ended on the date it is definitely 30Juni? because I heard some say there is a phase 2 and please info details.
If not wrong is indeed like that, an extra duration until July 30, and if indeed it is true hopefully with the extra time, the teams will further maximize all her work very well. in order to attract the attention of many investors.
Why extended token sales? whether the results that have been obtained are now not enough to develop the projects or indeed want to maximize their sales?
As i know only ico sales is extended till the 30 of July. Developers called this "phase 2".
But what is the most importnat is that exchange launch, as devs planned, will be within 2 days. This should help to potential investors understand to risk or not to risk. Although, if exchange will work as designed, then in my opinion it's a good investment. And buyers will invest into real and working service.
is it true that the exchange will be launched within 2 days? If it is true of course participants and investors will welcome the news with the good.
Would there be Phase 2 of the Crowd sale  and if yes , would the Bounty Program be extended . Can somebody clarify this ? 

The concept of #CGCX project is outstanding . This Project has huge potential in the Financial World. It worths to invest in this Class of project because the market  has a potential of an explosive growth in future. Transparency is another thing i observed in this Project with a well planned Roadmap Will urge to give this Project an attention
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

So, it's not a joke.
Activity: 168
Well, I love to trust, but we are in crypto, so thanks to a lot of experience, I prefer to have an answer from offical side (wearing admin-tag and/or  appear in the TM-list of the pinned message) - nothing against you, though 🙏
Activity: 154
You project looks interesting and promising! Wish you luck with your ICO guys!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________

EIPlatform*
The Future of Esports Marketing
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO ▶ Jul 18th    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org