Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 53. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Only 2 days left for the main Sale to end .. I wanna know would there be Phase 2 Main Sale or the Main sale is ending  by June 30th Huh

I think the Exchange should start on 1 july 2018. Or was that a joke from the team?they really did raise enough money. Much more than BINANCE. And Binance started fast...here 42000 ETH  ? Correct or wrong
- Soft cap is reached and raised funds is enough for further development.
- Launch of trading platform(exchange) scheduled by the 1st July 2018(in 3 days). This info from the official telegram channel.
So, it's not a joke.
this is good news, hopefully the exchange that will begin can run in accordance with the expected.the team will always try the best for the project and participants who have joined.
means for the sale of tokens ended on the date it is definitely 30Juni? because I heard some say there is a phase 2 and please info details.
If not wrong is indeed like that, an extra duration until July 30, and if indeed it is true hopefully with the extra time, the teams will further maximize all her work very well. in order to attract the attention of many investors.
Why extended token sales? whether the results that have been obtained are now not enough to develop the projects or indeed want to maximize their sales?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Only 2 days left for the main Sale to end .. I wanna know would there be Phase 2 Main Sale or the Main sale is ending  by June 30th Huh

I think the Exchange should start on 1 july 2018. Or was that a joke from the team?they really did raise enough money. Much more than BINANCE. And Binance started fast...here 42000 ETH  ? Correct or wrong
- Launch of trading platform(exchange) scheduled by the 1st July 2018(in 3 days). This info from the official telegram channel.
So, it's not a joke.
this is good news, hopefully the exchange that will begin can run in accordance with the expected.the team will always try the best for the project and participants who have joined.
means for the sale of tokens ended on the date it is definitely 30Juni? because I heard some say there is a phase 2 and please info details.
If not wrong is indeed like that, an extra duration until July 30, and if indeed it is true hopefully with the extra time, the teams will further maximize all her work very well. in order to attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
New projects created by singapur, it seems that the future of the project has a good prospect, and it is promising for the invoors who joined this project, I noticed that for the bounty project the project has been running for almost 1 month, it seems like the community interest in this project seems quite high. hopefully its development smoothly and get a lot of support from investors
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

So, it's not a joke.
Activity: 518

So, it's not a joke.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

So, it's not a joke.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
For third quarter they have plan to launch ICO platform and 4th smart contracts integration in the platform this is what roadmap says. Now we return to launch of exchange that should be in July probably on the very 1st day. It is possible that they to be busy with final preparation for launch but keeping in touch with community is same important. They should be open for communication.
Merit: 258

I think the Exchange should start on 1 july 2018. Or was that a joke from the team?they really did raise enough money. Much more than BINANCE. And Binance started fast...here 42000 ETH  ? Correct or wrong
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Only 2 days left for the main Sale to end .. I wanna know would there be Phase 2 Main Sale or the Main sale is ending  by June 30th Huh
I expect your business runs successfully.
Watchful website, riveting idea.  Good luck all.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/andrethompson-2202427 

man boy. you write the whole day just garbage here in the forum. everywhere the same shit . You do not even know what this project does. such postings must be deleted. The forum is so destroyed because you can not read news  Sad Sad
Activity: 39
I expect your business runs successfully.
Watchful website, riveting idea.  Good luck all.
N
The CGCX Closed Beta Exchange Servers are live as according to our roadmap! We're conducting the necessary tests to ensure that our exchange platform is perfected for our launch on 1 July 2018!
Nice work , the Team are doing great Job . i am so impressed , the Team are so dedicated and hard working .Wishing more success.
I see weeks are no change of the website
where can you test the beta now? I can not find a link to the beta version. Or is the test already finished?

Main Sales (June 1 – June 30)
Launch of CGCX Exchange
Submission of Mobile App & Wallet
there are no answers from the team. i hope it is not scam like many other ico. When does the exchange start? Beginning Juli or only in December 2018 or not at all? There is no news here. Only many bots writing here
Activity: 672
token exchange sales growth is very fast, and I think the funds are enough to finance the platform, hopefully some of the features that can be implemented immediately
Activity: 25
Hello, DEVs! Expect you find enough resources to develop your business! Arguable idea, absorbing business, faultless plan.
Activity: 28
Hi! Interesting project, rely in the future should run under the planned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
N
The CGCX Closed Beta Exchange Servers are live as according to our roadmap! We're conducting the necessary tests to ensure that our exchange platform is perfected for our launch on 1 July 2018!
Nice work , the Team are doing great Job . i am so impressed , the Team are so dedicated and hard working .Wishing more success.

The performance is exciting and is a good plan so CGCX will go according to the road map and be able to grow well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
this will be a really good exchange and a good competition to binance. i am looking forward to the start of the exchange. and i also hope that the crypto market will move up in the next weeks. we need the color green again. it's getting time for higher courses.
Activity: 33
I suppose this plan is very interesting and interesting!
Impeccable design, a rather interesting vision, thoughtful website!
Activity: 182
N
Pages:
Jump to: