Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 36. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
this month has seen a massive amount of ICOs ,i think we just need to do more promoting.

We are working on it
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
this month has seen a massive amount of ICOs ,i think we just need to do more promoting.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
guys.. get us in news.. tell us how did your negotiations go with exchanges to opt for insurance. it will be a wasted opportunity if it all goes down the drain in absence of committed target funds!

Hi

We discussed Inchain insurance with many exchanges. Most of them just ready to observe how the situation will be. Some said we don't offer Inchain their clients. Some, like LiveCoin, interested to cooperate.
livecoin sound is also good. because I can see it in the android app widget bitcoin checker
i think we just need to do more promoting, this month only has seen a massive amount of ICOs
If you check selling and buying order at Kraken alone, you will be able to see huge amounts of tokens that people want to sell. Is there any possibility to delay end of ICO? Like if you put it on vote with other investors that already invested so far? Because it looks like people are coming but not fast enough

I don't know. I think some investors will not be ready to wait.
I invested in this interesting ico and I am also very convinced of its enormous potential!

Also taking part in the signature campaign to spread the word!

Greeting everyone  Smiley

Thank you
guys.. get us in news.. tell us how did your negotiations go with exchanges to opt for insurance. it will be a wasted opportunity if it all goes down the drain in absence of committed target funds!

Hi

We discussed Inchain insurance with many exchanges. Most of them just ready to observe how the situation will be. Some said we don't offer Inchain their clients. Some, like LiveCoin, interested to cooperate.
Activity: 518
i think we just need to do more promoting, this month only has seen a massive amount of ICOs
If you check selling and buying order at Kraken alone, you will be able to see huge amounts of tokens that people want to sell. Is there any possibility to delay end of ICO? Like if you put it on vote with other investors that already invested so far? Because it looks like people are coming but not fast enough
I agree with you in this point. I think some rules of ico can be changed by voting, but investors also should have an option to take their money back if they dont agree with this changes, imho ofc.

I thought investing/not investing is voting. Why two gas caps for 1 car?
So what you suggest? just to take money of investors and say "see ya"?)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I find this team is incompetent to do business or make target, i hope they will refund us, or the price after exchanging will be also sub ico, hope a refund.

Why do you say that? If you want a refund ask for one and I'm sure they will give it to you.  I'm sure he is not going to end the whole project just for you though you have to think on the positive side.  If everyone thought like you nothing would ever grow and nothing would be successful.
Activity: 318
I agree with you in this point. I think some rules of ico can be changed by voting, but investors also should have an option to take their money back if they dont agree with this changes, imho ofc.

I thought investing/not investing is voting. Why two gas caps for 1 car?
Activity: 518
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
Activity: 307
Hey guys,

What do you think about advertising Inchain on dark/deep web? Huh

Almost all people using deep web use Bitcoins. There may be many potential investors there.

Wrong, dark net is full of scammers, op will be scamed by the dark net scammers, you know they can forge and fraud for insurance money.
Activity: 560
Hey guys,

What do you think about advertising Inchain on dark/deep web? Huh

Almost all people using deep web use Bitcoins. There may be many potential investors there.

I find this team is incompetent to do business or make target, i hope they will refund us, or the price after exchanging will be also sub ico, hope a refund.
I dont think this is the right way to adress this situation. It would be better to stick our heads together and help them to succeed rather then tell them they are incompetent. For all of us it would be better if them make it work. At the and we all want to make some profit out of it and get good new service.
Activity: 307

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I invested in this interesting ico and I am also very convinced of its enormous potential!

Also taking part in the signature campaign to spread the word!

Greeting everyone  Smiley
Activity: 315
For now raised $163500.
Hey, I replied you, hope you got my message  Smiley
For now raised $163500.

Can't you spend a bit of that amount to massively prompt Inchain Ads on the screen of Stock market investors and forex investors?
I'm sure google adwords can target these users base on their demographics and browsing histories.

Hi, we can't. all investments holds by escrow
Pages:
Jump to: