Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 39. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Just changed my signature from jr member to member  Smiley Smiley Smiley
what are you trying to tell?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If 20% bonus is of first week , how to calculate it. ?
Total amount of your inc tokens will be known after ico ends.
Your deposit amount / Total raised funds * 85 000 000 *1.2 = your amount of inc.

ok thanks but I need more Examples

The @ttg43 formula is the best example.
Let say you invest 1 BTC with a 20% bonus, and the ICO raised 2000 BTC:
1/2000*85000000*1.2 = 51000

Your total amount of token will be known only after the ICO period as the total raised funds keep moving.

ok thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Your deposit amount / Total raised funds * 85 000 000 *1.2 = your amount of inc.

Your total amount of token will be known only after the ICO period as the total raised funds keep moving.
Wanna make one remark - 2000 btc will be not enough to reach the goal, but calculations are correct)
For now raised $131500.
Pls, push on at Thunderclap - 6 votes left Smiley
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47638-inchain
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Got the signature..How many posts do i need to make to get my signature bounty?

50 posts required before the ICO time for further information you can read the article about signature campaign in details link is given below,

https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86#.3zdqjtmuk

thanks

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

50 posts required before the ICO time for further information you can read the article about signature campaign in details link is given below,

https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86#.3zdqjtmuk
I am a jr member..how do i register for signature campaign?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can i register signature campaign, sir??
No, you need a minimum rank of jr. member.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Can i register signature campaign, sir??
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Thank you!
Few things which I think could increase the investments-
1. Are you attending any Ethereum summit or https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-walletmeeting? It would be very helpful gaining more investors.
Unfortunately not ((

Do you plan to attend any, before ICO ends?

Yes, I plan to attend all events that I can visit in Moscow. Richard and Dmitry work on this also as I know.

2. Advertise inchain on Bitcoin/cryptocurrency related sites.

Yes, we do it, of course, it can be done more intensive, we are still not presented good in China and we are working on it

Maybe, you could hire a freelancer online atleast at first.

We already hired the one for English audience and we found one for China also. We use all available for us ways to distribute info about Inchain as wide as possible.

3. Try partnering with some other companies. Try privately contacting some big investors.
Trying. We every day looking for a possible partnership
Try contacting some new web wallets.
Bitcoin wallets list-  https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Ethereum list- https://www.weusecoins.com/ethereum-wallets/

Could you suggest what can we offer to them for the partnership?

5. Accept deposits in more cryptocurrencies and bank transfers. Many users prefer to invest a cryptocurrency if it's accepted without converting to another.
It's difficult to find escrow for this. We think about this. But if someone want invest he can do it using an exchange po ShapeShift for example

Maybe you could make a setup to automatically convert all investments in other currencies to btc and transfer to btc escrow.
(I know how to use ShapeShift, but many don't, some don't want to waste time in that)

We know ShapeShift. It's not a problem to use it for Inchain technically. But there may be difficulties with the refund if the currencies rate will change. Also, all other currencies have very low capitalisation. But if an investor wants he can use ShapeShift manually or an exchange and make investments.

6. Try to contact Liqui and Yobit for adding IOU trading of INC. I personally don't support Liqui, but still it would definitely boost investments, since people there would dump ICN and ANS and try then try INC.
We have an agreement with Livecoin.net, but as we understand we can't deploy the token before ICO ends. Right?
No, you don't need to deploy token before ico ends. If it's listed in Liqui, it means, people can invest in Inchain through Liqui. (Same as how people could invest in iconomi, decent, antshares in the ico period.)
Hm, I don't know how it works. Could you set a direction for me where to find more info?

Tomorrow we will move the non-US confirmation into the Terms and the second checkbox be will be deleted.

Thank you so much)
1. Great!

3. You can partner with web wallets and insure the wallets. Those web wallets companies can claim Insured web wallets.

You in return can provide them faster and better insurance claims/assistance to those web wallet claims.

5. Yes, that's a good point. I didn't think that way.

6. You can get some information on page
     https://liqui.io/IOU
For more information, you may contact Liqui team.

Thanks for accepting some of my suggestions
Nice copy but the real insurance coin is about to drop soon and it's not this Smiley) .
FUD?
Activity: 140
Full stack ICO tools & services
I'm the rich one Cheesy

Is this amount already with 20% if you invested it till today?
Yes, for now all investors have the same bonus 20%. Tomorow's investors will have a bonus 10%.

I'm the rich one Cheesy

Is this amount already with 20% if you invested it till today? Or is it just value for BTC you invested?
It's a BTC number he invested))) It's joke.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I'm the rich one Cheesy

Is this amount already with 20% if you invested it till today? Or is it just value for BTC you invested?
Activity: 140
Full stack ICO tools & services
Thank you!
Few things which I think could increase the investments-
1. Are you attending any Ethereum summit or https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-walletmeeting? It would be very helpful gaining more investors.
Unfortunately not ((

Do you plan to attend any, before ICO ends?

Yes, I plan to attend all events that I can visit in Moscow. Richard and Dmitry work on this also as I know.

2. Advertise inchain on Bitcoin/cryptocurrency related sites.

Yes, we do it, of course, it can be done more intensive, we are still not presented good in China and we are working on it

Maybe, you could hire a freelancer online atleast at first.

We already hired the one for English audience and we found one for China also. We use all available for us ways to distribute info about Inchain as wide as possible.

3. Try partnering with some other companies. Try privately contacting some big investors.
Trying. We every day looking for a possible partnership
Try contacting some new web wallets.
Bitcoin wallets list-  https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Ethereum list- https://www.weusecoins.com/ethereum-wallets/

Could you suggest what can we offer to them for the partnership?

5. Accept deposits in more cryptocurrencies and bank transfers. Many users prefer to invest a cryptocurrency if it's accepted without converting to another.
It's difficult to find escrow for this. We think about this. But if someone want invest he can do it using an exchange po ShapeShift for example

Maybe you could make a setup to automatically convert all investments in other currencies to btc and transfer to btc escrow.
(I know how to use ShapeShift, but many don't, some don't want to waste time in that)

We know ShapeShift. It's not a problem to use it for Inchain technically. But there may be difficulties with the refund if the currencies rate will change. Also, all other currencies have very low capitalisation. But if an investor wants he can use ShapeShift manually or an exchange and make investments.

6. Try to contact Liqui and Yobit for adding IOU trading of INC. I personally don't support Liqui, but still it would definitely boost investments, since people there would dump ICN and ANS and try then try INC.
We have an agreement with Livecoin.net, but as we understand we can't deploy the token before ICO ends. Right?
No, you don't need to deploy token before ico ends. If it's listed in Liqui, it means, people can invest in Inchain through Liqui. (Same as how people could invest in iconomi, decent, antshares in the ico period.)
Hm, I don't know how it works. Could you set a direction for me where to find more info?

Tomorrow we will move the non-US confirmation into the Terms and the second checkbox be will be deleted.

Thank you so much)
Pages:
Jump to: