Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 38. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I feel persmistic about your funding, although 230 btc worth invested now, still has a big obstacle to reach 2000 btc or more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
good news to everyone
121.14989437 BTC | 6832.3017868539 ETH
Yep, for last 10 hours we raised 21.5 btc and 1320 eth = $30 000.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
good news to everyone
121.14989437 BTC | 6832.3017868539 ETH
Activity: 756
Hello... dev and all  Smiley

I'd like to ask anyone who responded on my question, to Bounty in this thread, how to participate in this Bounty, whether in this thread provide Bounty for everyone ..  Huh

Read this
Facebook & Twitter Campaign details : https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7#.fkesxw78t
Signature Campaign Details : https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86#.bwvdw7n1t

thanks for sharing mas paijoe, i want to kjoined inchain bounty campaign too Smiley
Activity: 644

I'd like to ask anyone who responded on my question, to Bounty in this thread, how to participate in this Bounty, whether in this thread provide Bounty for everyone ..  Huh

Read this
Facebook & Twitter Campaign details : https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7#.fkesxw78t
Signature Campaign Details : https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86#.bwvdw7n1t
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
yes...i have changed to member..it is true..not forged..i have been using this account from may...

thanks

I think DDos effect tomorrow

Hi Sergey_Inchain,

Why have the facebook campaign "this week dont repost", I've been like, commented and shared!

Many parcipant share too... where can i know about this "this week dont repost"Huh
Activity: 140
Full stack ICO tools & services
Sir,
@Sergey

Please add INC to Liqui before 6 November (Decent ICO ends on 6th).
It would be a great opportunity to get decent investors dump and invest instantly on Inchain.

I hope you had read my previous post.

Hi

Thank you.
I will contact with them tomorrow morning, today I am on the road
Hi Sergey_Inchain,

Why have the facebook campaign "this week dont repost", I've been like, commented and shared!

Hi

Send me your FB profile link pls in PM
Hello inchain devs. I think you had over budget the translation bounty. It must be the smallest percentage on all types of bounty because it is just easy task and many participants only use google translate. And my last point is there is just limited applicants that can apply on translation thread that's why they have the biggest portion of bounty.
So what do you suggest? Smiley
Activity: 837
Hello inchain devs. I think you had over budget the translation bounty. It must be the smallest percentage on all types of bounty because it is just easy task and many participants only use google translate. And my last point is there is just limited applicants that can apply on translation thread that's why they have the biggest portion of bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Agreed..it should be on liqui..

its a growing exchange with ICN and next INC
Sir,
@Sergey

It would be a great opportunity to get decent investors dump and invest instantly on Inchain.

its daily trade volume for now about 53 btc Sad
Activity: 560
Sir,
@Sergey

Activity: 523
The dev team and goal is nice

get in ICO now.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
If 20% bonus is of first week , how to calculate it. ?
Total amount of your inc tokens will be known after ico ends.
Your deposit amount / Total raised funds * 85 000 000 *1.2 = your amount of inc.

ok thanks but I need more Examples

The @ttg43 formula is the best example.
Let say you invest 1 BTC with a 20% bonus, and the ICO raised 2000 BTC:
1/2000*85000000*1.2 = 51000

Your total amount of token will be known only after the ICO period as the total raised funds keep moving.
Wanna make one remark - 2000 btc will be not enough to reach the goal, but calculations are correct)

It was just an example for @21Caleb68 with your formula
yes...i have changed to member..it is true..not forged..i have been using this account from may...

thanks
Hi,

my account has been rejected..May i know why..? i added the signature recently and upgraded to member from jr member

In the last check you were Newbie, hm, how that is possible, less than in 5 days you grew from newbie to member, is that possible?
This week will approved anyway
Hi,

my account has been rejected..May i know why..? i added the signature recently and upgraded to member from jr member
Pls remember that minimal amount of deposit is 0.001 for btc and 0.02 for eth. Calcalute network fee before sending funds, because in this case your deposit may be less than minimal required amount.
Pages:
Jump to: