Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 45. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Now that the hype from zcash is over and people are shorting their shares from other ico for profit, guess we can hope for a better
investment on Inchain. Good luck to all of us. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
maybe twitter campaign canceled Grin
Dlaczego by mieli się wycofać z twitera?
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
maybe twitter campaign canceled Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
My status was updated in the forum so i started to put the signature bounty. Should i resubmit my username to the list for it to get updated ? It is already there with decline

Nope, I'll update
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
My status was updated in the forum so i started to put the signature bounty. Should i resubmit my username to the list for it to get updated ? It is already there with decline
Activity: 318
do not panic guys, everything will run as expected, this is caused because the price of BTC is not yet stable. Smiley

how can you get stability in anything pegged to the dollar. UNLESS the dollar itself isnt stable . Maybe we are thinking of things in reverse.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
If you do not knock the goal, the money will be returned?  Lips sealed
It would be sad  Undecided

Yes, it sad
if it happens as we did not expect, whether the bounty hunters will not be paid?

If you want to be paid, then you should play your own role by attracting investors into the project, as it stands less than 3000K BTC is not a long shot if all bounty hunters do their job and stop whining about the investment raised after 3 days. Spread the Inchain news guys

Okay this will now depend to the marketing and promotion thru the signature campaign participants Smiley The signature marketing campaign will now be tested whether it really will work or not.  3K BTC isn't that easy to reach actually unless insurance is going to be needed really in the crypto world, is it?

Users are already aware of the risk, so having security may not be an issue. Most of the users are only concern of the coin's price. Hope this won't discourage users really. ICONOMI just ask 2k but bitcointalk gave them 10K so who knows what could happen.
Activity: 938
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Yes, it sad
if it happens as we did not expect, whether the bounty hunters will not be paid?

If you want to be paid, then you should play your own role by attracting investors into the project, as it stands less than 3000K BTC is not a long shot if all bounty hunters do their job and stop whining about the investment raised after 3 days. Spread the Inchain news guys
Activity: 938
do not panic guys, everything will run as expected, this is caused because the price of BTC is not yet stable. Smiley
Activity: 279
If you do not knock the goal, the money will be returned?  Lips sealed
It would be sad  Undecided

Yes, it sad

Ugh i didnt thought about this. We wont get pay if we don't reach the min ico target then?
maybe will there insurance  also for this? Cheesy

oh no. bounty hunters work hard to reach the required number of post and won't get paid for it if the ICO target amount won't be achieved?
lol. you must must need a whale to invest this time.

this is sucker coin, my friends took off the signature, they wanted us do free translation and signature posts for them, definitely 1.75 won't get.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Yes, it sad

Ugh i didnt thought about this. We wont get pay if we don't reach the min ico target then?

oh no. bounty hunters work hard to reach the required number of post and won't get paid for it if the ICO target amount won't be achieved?
lol. you must must need a whale to invest this time.
Activity: 428
why the amount of investment is not in the show? http://ico.inchain.io/
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
update signcamp code, from jr member to member sir
thank you
Activity: 535

Yes, it sad

Activity: 518

Hey would you need slovenian and croatian translation? Are bounties for translation still openned?
Yes, all campaigns are still openned.
Pages:
Jump to: