Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 47. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
hi sir my account level up from jr member to member.
Any form for update account status signcamp
thank you Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
hi sir my account level up from jr member to member.
Any form for update account status signcamp
thank you Smiley
Activity: 518
Hey, Inchain community, devs and investors. I have some thoughts i want to discuss with you. As you see fund-raising is little slow, and to be honest it is possible that we are will not be able to achieve the goal.
You know that Inchain needs 1.75 mln to launch platform (750 000 for development and 1 mln for insurance fund). So what if we divide ICO for 2 rounds? There are two reasons why it could help.
1. At first round we will raise funds for development of platform. I think everybody will agree that 750 000 is goal that we can surely achieve.
2. At second round we will raise funds for insurance fund (1 mln). No doubt that with ready platform it will be much easier to raise the rest part, because for investors it will be much more reliable option.
Of course many questions need to be solved (how to divide coins supplies and bounties; how much should get early investors). But lets discuss it now, because tomorrow may be too late.
So far how much btc collect inchain?

info is here: ico.inchain.io
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
So far how much btc collect inchain?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 315
crowd fund increasing slowly but surely. people need to realize that just about 5 days left for the opportunity to get 20% bonus.
joined Signature campaign sir....
twitter follow and retweet done Smiley

Thank you)
Activity: 770
joined Signature campaign sir....
twitter follow and retweet done Smiley
Activity: 630
Most people arecomplaining about the fund raised so far,

1. Don't forget that the 20% bonus is for a week

2. Alot of people are trapped in some under-performing ICO e.g. Singularity, Antshare and ICONOMI

3. These project need Big face from crypto to recommend it, insurance concept is new and some people are still questioning the financial model, if a big name recommends this project you will see flocks of investors flock into it.

I hope INchain get this right because what I'm looking for in my Altcoins portfolio now is dividends/perfomance paying project where I'm sure I will be paid profit.
Activity: 464
Anyone what happen with ico site? That's not working on me

I had the same problem. It was a couple hours ago and lasts several minutes.
Activity: 658
go inchain to the month
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
good start of the ico.
Escrow service SebastianJu was a good choice
Activity: 315
i have no doubt that this ico will reach $ 1.5Mil target. its a unique project and worth a punt for long term holding. a positive news coverage or milestone can certainly ignite the interest of investors. i hope good news come soon from inchain team.
Activity: 644

ico site working fine
so far 45.51187242 BTC | 3562.600331291 ETH

Hi, the website is live. http://inchain.io

Maybe your provider blocked it? If you have a windows os you can try new Opera browser with integrated VPN. It's free.
Activity: 627
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Anyone from the States invested despite the prohibition? I am thinking about it.... just looking for opinions (I had planned before I seen they wanted to confirm you are not a US citizen) Roll Eyes.

if you think you can get away with it, you can invest. but don't blame someone else when you can't get your BTC back after being busted.
i don't think you would hold your inchain til something happen to the cryptocoins you own so most probably you'd dump it for profit.

lol, in this thread, it was said they are not verifying US residence.... due to block chain regulation uncertainty, which is understandable when compared to Europe. That said, I did not read that Inchain was going to "steal" (which is what you described) the funds invested, if you were from the US; or that you forfeit them if you are from the US.

As to your speculation as to what I would do with Inchain, well that is just silly.... who does that.... invest to make money. That is just insane talk... no one in crypto thinks like that. I was not even thinking about the chance to make one or two percent on my investment. I just want to give money away, like you, I bet (since you assumed/speculated on my intentions it is fair for me to do the same, right?).

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Anyone from the States invested despite the prohibition? I am thinking about it.... just looking for opinions (I had planned before I seen they wanted to confirm you are not a US citizen) Roll Eyes.

if you think you can get away with it, you can invest. but don't blame someone else when you can't get your BTC back after being busted.
i don't think you would hold your inchain til something happen to the cryptocoins you own so most probably you'd dump it for profit.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Congratulation on a good start its good thing were part of the Inchain community. good luck to everyone
Pages:
Jump to: