Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 51. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Now that the bitcoin and ethereum prices are changing, how do you calculate them with 1.75M? I mean what price will you base on? Thanks.

We will use aggregated price at the end of ICO
Activity: 140
Full stack ICO tools & services
Nope, but if you participate in bounty it will be easiest for us to find you and give to you your bounty

I put my profile! Will i receive the rewards of the ICO website?

Hi, yes, on the website at the end of ICO
Activity: 518
Can I make deposit from exchange wallet?
of course you can Smiley what is the problem?
If goal will not be reached, where all my funds will be returned? Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Lets push this project up. I think this project is a potential project but the ico seems not really got the hype as right now only

10.04192401 BTC | 2952.60200411 ETH

Was expecting 1000 BTC within 24 hour <3

The rest of the investors money are tied on ICN yet as its not on the exchange like polo and bittrex. Investors know insurance is good for the business because when their future and money is at risk, its always security that matters.

Ether ico manic is over, 1st, sngls, icn were very popular, but expect return is under people's expectation, now inchain ico, inchain could get the hype if they did not postpone ico, but they did, they are very responsible for investors, but now their funding is worrying, 1.75 minimum is difficult to reach right now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
of course you can Smiley what is the problem?
Activity: 315
there is no rush as there is not cap on investment and no danger of Inchain tokens to be sold out in 10 minutes. the 20% bouns persists for 7 days. since bitcoin price is also on a bull run and eth price is falling, people will take profit and then invest here.

btw, at what point will the conversion rates of eth and btc are finalized? after ICO or at the time of investment?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Lets push this project up. I think this project is a potential project but the ico seems not really got the hype as right now only

The rest of the investors money are tied on ICN yet as its not on the exchange like polo and bittrex. Investors know insurance is good for the business because when their future and money is at risk, its always security that matters.

ICO just started, be patient Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Inchain team, I have issue when I wanted to sign up on the ICO website, this email was used to sign up for newsletter but when I wanted to use it for ICO registration, I got a response that the email has already been taken. This is not possible I will like you to help resolve this.
Had the same problem, but then found registration link in email message from inchain Smiley
Activity: 560
Inchain team, I have issue when I wanted to sign up on the ICO website, this email was used to sign up for newsletter but when I wanted to use it for ICO registration, I got a response that the email has already been taken. This is not possible I will like you to help resolve this.

The same thing happened with me.

To resolve this issue,

1. Go to recovery form, link - http://ico.inchain.io/password/reset

2. Give your email and reset the password.

Worked for me !

However, Inchain must resolve this issue soon.

Hope this works for you too  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
1) We need informations about the team.

2) Is this escrowed?

3) Can you share some code?

Smiley

1. i read the team info on the website

2. no escrow i think

3. don't know either
The ICO announced the eth escrow, Johann Barbie and Daniel Nagy. You can check their profile on LinkedIn. They are presented to have a good track record that I have not examined. The announcement was said to also caused the postponement of the ICO.  Hope for the best

Escrow is Sebastian i doubt if you don't knew him.  I don't know wheter codes are being displayed on their github though. But the team recently did a video chat for all last weeks before ico started.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
1) We need informations about the team.

2) Is this escrowed?

3) Can you share some code?

Smiley

1. i read the team info on the website

2. no escrow i think

3. don't know either
The ICO announced the eth escrow, Johann Barbie and Daniel Nagy. You can check their profile on LinkedIn. They are presented to have a good track record that I have not examined. The announcement was said to also caused the postponement of the ICO.  Hope for the best
Activity: 560
I have some questions,

1. Why US residents are not allowed to participate in it?  Is thersome any restriction for other countries too?

2. Will the ICO page of Inchain give us capability to store the tokens online? Or we have to use our own wallet - eg - MEW, Mist,...?

One suggestion,
On the main page of ICO Inchain, please show the total amount of investments, adding up btc and eth investments, according to the instantaneous exchange rates.

There was a problem in Inchain Signature bounty for me,
The initial post count was 30, but spreadsheet shows 40. However, it doesn't matter a lot. But still letting you know.
Profile url - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kalpit-392222
Nope, but if you participate in bounty it will be easiest for us to find you and give to you your bounty

I put my profile! Will i receive the rewards of the ICO website?
I think yes if you are talking about bounty campaigns
Now that the bitcoin and ethereum prices are changing, how do you calculate them with 1.75M? I mean what price will you base on? Thanks.
I think it will be fair to use some global chart, for example Kaiko.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
perhaps on the web ico must had been added 2FA security system
Pages:
Jump to: