Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 68. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
How does this instability Ethereum could disrupt the plans of Inchain? Or are totally different things?

The situation with Ethereum is very poor. We are waiting when his problems with ddos & next hardfork will be solved. We need his stability to launch.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How does this instability Ethereum could disrupt the plans of Inchain? Or are totally different things?
The current problem should be fixed by monday. Some one has been paying a lot of money to do these ddos attacks.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
ITs more than 1000 BTC already and the target is just 2000 btc as far as i can remember. Inchain is almost there.

What do you mean Electronicash thx
Hi, couple of questions:

Where is the contract code for this, GitHub??

and

is there any pre-presale? like when firstblood sold a load of tokens to yunbi exchange who then presold them to investors, thanks.

Token contract: https://github.com/Inchain
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Guys, we are looking for a Chinese promotion partner for Inchain ICO. If you know someone please let me know.

https://decent.ch/decent-partners-8btc-com/

8btc has been a Chinese gateway for many ICOs
http://www.8btc.com/

8btc is a joke, they request every altcoin 2 btc listing fee there.
Hi, couple of questions:

and

is there any pre-presale? like when firstblood sold a load of tokens to yunbi exchange who then presold them to investors, thanks.

There is no cap on the ICO so the tokens cant be sold out. The ICO will be 4 weeks no matter how much people pay.
Activity: 143
Hi, couple of questions:

and

Hello everyone, I would like to participate in this promising project.

Am I able to register for the signature bounty?

Can also help out in language related issues regarding French and German.

Kind regards  Smiley

Campaigns should still be open.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, I would like to participate in this promising project.

Am I able to register for the signature bounty?

Can also help out in language related issues regarding French and German.

Kind regards  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Guys, we are looking for a Chinese promotion partner for Inchain ICO. If you know someone please let me know.

https://decent.ch/decent-partners-8btc-com/

8btc has been a Chinese gateway for many ICOs
http://www.8btc.com/
Nice postponed. This will allow me to invest in the first days.

Smiley

Welcome  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice postponed. This will allow me to invest in the first days.

Smiley
Activity: 280
ITs more than 1000 BTC already and the target is just 2000 btc as far as i can remember. Inchain is almost there.

I'm still trying to get clarification as to why my twitter bounty application hasn't been accepted?

The same applies to my Facebook bounty application... I've reposted this week but for some reason the list isnt being updated. Who can I PM to get this sorted out?

same here. I tried joining the twitter bounty for a week already.  hope karl will update the list.

Guys, if you have any troubles with participation in any Inchain campaign give me pls a bit more info.
For Twitter send me Twitter profile link
For FB - FB profile link
and so on.

How can we check your trouble if we don't know your profile link?

Thanks for the feedback... I'll pm you the details.
@Sergey_Inchain

since when is the team already working?

Already working. For now most of our work aimed at architecture, Insurance concept, legal and promotion.
The Inchain token already done. We have smart contracts (github.com/Inchain), blockchain explorer, web wallet, API, and we can deploy it at every moment. But we will not do it before we understand that the ICO is going well.
Activity: 360
ICO postponed?  Huh Huh
Hello, i started junior member subscription to campaign, now i'm a member! I just change the signature Huh

Hi!
Nope, for Jr and member it is the same

i think the signatures are different for Jr. member and Member. at least i did and now it has links in it. however, the stakes are same. Smiley

Sorry man, it's my mistake. The signatures for Jr and member are different. The amount of shares per week the same.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
@Sergey_Inchain

since when is the team already working?
Activity: 315
Hello, i started junior member subscription to campaign, now i'm a member! I just change the signature Huh

Hi!
Nope, for Jr and member it is the same

i think the signatures are different for Jr. member and Member. at least i did and now it has links in it. however, the stakes are same. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: