Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 65. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Sir,

I have fixed my Facebook profile, now friends list is visible to public. Please take a look at it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008466400816 ( No. 316 in Spreadsheet)

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
going to keep an eye on this one
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
already member now, hurray Wink
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Oh okay. Thanks for the info lol didnt know that :/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How to paste the signature ? For bounty ?
You cant. Its for Jr. members and up.

Once you become a Jr. member you can add the signature.

In your profile, but you can't because you have not enough Activity. Signature campaign starts from Jr. Member.
Crypto is Life!
Merit: 501
I from Russia also want to warn all here. Developers, this project swindlers, famous in Russia. They have deceived many people. They aren't in prison only for the reason that in Russia cryptocurrencies aren't considered as money.

Please, can we have a response to this comment from inchain developers, though the account is a Newbie account

That is probably the worst attempt at FUD that I have ever seen.

Considering this will be an eth smart contract we have nothing to worry about. It will become a token, and the devs won't be able to just steal all of it and run.

Ico is not started yet, so he needs more proofs. Maybe he said the truth, maybe he is the competitors of other projects, without proofs, I don't trust him. If he has proofs, it will alarm us, we should thank him.
Sir,

I don't who why my Facebook profile isn't visible to you.

I have set all privacy settings to public.
You can check my profile.

But you just have to login to your Facebook account and check my profile. Everything would be visible.
It isn't visible if you aren't logged in Facebook.

Profile link - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008466400816  ( no. 316 in fb campaign spreadsheet)

Please tell me if it still doesn't work.
I'll post a screenshot of necessary.

I tried looking at your profile aswell.

I can only see who you are "following" and who "follows" you. I can not see your friends.

This might be because you have enabled the "Follow" option. So only the ones applying to be your friend will see who your friends are.

Hm, i can see friends almost every FB participant. How much friends do you have?

It was my mistake. At present i have 128 friends.

Now you can see on my profile. Earlier my friend list was limited to friends only.

I'm Sorry.

Crypto is Life!
How to participate in fb bounty ?
I from Russia also want to warn all here. Developers, this project swindlers, famous in Russia. They have deceived many people. They aren't in prison only for the reason that in Russia cryptocurrencies aren't considered as money.

Please, can we have a response to this comment from inchain developers, though the account is a Newbie account

Of course. There was a hype Elevrus in Russia and his owner hire me as a project manager to build the Elephant crypto economy platform. More details here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16390344;topicseen#msg16390344
Sir,

But you just have to login to your Facebook account and check my profile. Everything would be visible.

Profile link - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008466400816  ( no. 316 in fb campaign spreadsheet)

I can only see who you are "following" and who "follows" you. I can not see your friends.

This might be because you have enabled the "Follow" option. So only the ones applying to be your friend will see who your friends are.

Hm, i can see friends almost every FB participant. How much friends do you have?
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

That is probably the worst attempt at FUD that I have ever seen.

Considering this will be an eth smart contract we have nothing to worry about. It will become a token, and the devs won't be able to just steal all of it and run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Sir,

Profile link - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008466400816  ( no. 316 in fb campaign spreadsheet)

Sir,

Hi! I still can't see how much friends in FB do you have. It must be at least 100.
Sir,

I don't know why my Facebook profile isn't visible to you.

Profile link - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008466400816  ( no. 316 in fb campaign spreadsheet)

Pages:
Jump to: