Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 97. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Hi there,

I followed the project since the first discussion thread, but didn't have time to read everything fully.

I come with few questions:

-The project aims to insure people against exchanges being scammed. this means a large amount of people will come to claim money at the same time. How will the team handle this, from a financial and technical point of view?
-Bonds is a great idea, and very innovative.
How will you make sure no scammer won't open a bond, a run away once he'll have reach the amount of funds he fixed in his mind?
How will you be able to give information about a bond, to estimate its risk? Not that i'm a fan of current rating companies (which are pure bullshit), but they actually managed to create their place in the economy, and they're "important".
Activity: 140
Full stack ICO tools & services
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
O, please, add your campaign to OP, I can't find the bounty info for 3 minutes, painful wasting my time..

There is a link to Inchain blog in OP. All campaigns are there. Also, you can use these links:

Inchain bounty campaigns:
FB & Twitter bounty campaign
Translation bounty campaign
Signature bounty campaign
there are any bounty for blogging?

pm me
done, plss check it
O, please, add your campaign to OP, I can't find the bounty info for 3 minutes, painful wasting my time..

There is a link to Inchain blog in OP. All campaigns are there. Also, you can use these links:

pm me
Activity: 448

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
lol, you wrong signature,you can replace it with the correct here:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
How much BTC and ETH will Inchain be holding in its reserves to ensure that it is able to meet potential claims?

Around 20% of the total risks, which is a rough standard for insurance companies.

And the 20% of the total risks would equate to roughly how many BTCs and ETH according to your preliminary estimates please?

Thanks

30K BTC for the Year 1

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
How much BTC and ETH will Inchain be holding in its reserves to ensure that it is able to meet potential claims?

Around 20% of the total risks, which is a rough standard for insurance companies.

And the 20% of the total risks would equate to roughly how many BTCs and ETH according to your preliminary estimates please?

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Will be in touch!!!  Roll Eyes
I like this coin, good jobs dev. I am in

Thank you)
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
I like this coin, good jobs dev. I am in
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

Version française : [ANN] [ICO] Inchain - Assurance pour la Crypto Economie
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-inchain-assurance-pour-la-crypto-economie-1626207

Coming supa soon the Livre Blanc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
He there

We have two escrow: TwinWinNerD and SebastianJu. Feel free to ask them a proof.

Escrow details will be published soon.

Hello,

I am confirming that I am indeed the escrow for this project. We will safely handle the BTC and ETH that will be invested in this ICO and the funds will only be release if the milestones set by the Inchain team are reached. More escrow details to follow.

Regards

2) Is this escrowed?

3) Can you share some code?

Smiley

2) We have two escrow: TwinWinNerD and SebastianJu.

3) Our devteam work on deployment the code into GitHub. It will be published next week.
He there

We have two escrow: TwinWinNerD and SebastianJu. Feel free to ask them a proof.

Where should the translation regarding the financial model be posted? Can I post it on my blog?

If you translate it we must have an ability to check it, so publish it in national OP like in our ANN post. After it you can publish it in your blog.
Sergey, Regarding #Slack, I assume you have to create a "NEW TEAM" upper right corner after you click on the #(slack) in the InChain website top menu.

already done it: inchain.slack.com, but some people said it is not initialised...
As I understand I must invite every man by email
Activity: 434
Sergey, Regarding #Slack, I assume you have to create a "NEW TEAM" upper right corner after you click on the #(slack) in the InChain website top menu.

Pages:
Jump to: