Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 98. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Where should the translation regarding the financial model be posted? Can I post it on my blog?
Activity: 86
The project is highly interesting. Looking forward to invest!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Looks good! This project is really intresting. I had a similar idea, of insaurance, but only in my mind!  Cheesy
Good job guys. Waiting for news!

Thank you)
Activity: 132
Looks good! This project is really intresting. I had a similar idea, of insaurance, but only in my mind!  Cheesy
Good job guys. Waiting for news!
Activity: 99
Will you offer us texts to translate?? Editing translation texts on your images costs much time, I hope I can get text to translate, and you edit the images, thoughts??

On the registration google form placed a link to powerpoint sources

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWr7H5yUN6zvBFCCKPO1ow8PQNukFWZxCni8upSeEQgJBNtQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

ok, finally i found it, it was on your blog, not easy to find.
The link to #slack has not been activated. Please initiate the channels of discussion so we may participate.

I really don't know how to do it. Can you pls give me some help for it?
Will you offer us texts to translate?? Editing translation texts on your images costs much time, I hope I can get text to translate, and you edit the images, thoughts??

On the registration google form placed a link to powerpoint sources
Sergey are you giving additional share for financial model translation? Because there is no info about it in your translation campaign blog post and I see that Russian translator got share for it.

Yes, it will be addition share for the fin model translation
Activity: 518
All details and terms for translation campaign you can find here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The link to #slack has not been activated. Please initiate the channels of discussion so we may participate.
Activity: 99
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Sergey are you giving additional share for financial model translation? Because there is no info about it in your translation campaign blog post and I see that Russian translator got share for it.
Activity: 87
How much BTC and ETH will Inchain be holding in its reserves to ensure that it is able to meet potential claims?

Around 20% of the total risks, which is a rough standard for insurance companies.
hello guyz Smiley

Working this evening and tonite on the : 
[ANN] [ICO] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy french translation.

Thank you)
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
hello guyz Smiley

Working this evening and tonite on the : 
[ANN] [ICO] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy french translation.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
How much BTC and ETH will Inchain be holding in its reserves to ensure that it is able to meet potential claims?
Pages:
Jump to: