Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 59. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Does the platform provide for the payment of dividends for the holders of the tokens?
Well, as far as I know yes
Can you tell the conditions for which these dividends will be paid if you know more about this?
More you can read from them in Whitepaper
Ok, Is it only available in English?
In my opinion this is only available in English and Chinese, but I can be wrong.
I hope that the bounty program will soon appear and you will be able to participate in the translation campaign. Wink
Already have some information about the bounty program?

Our website is available in English, Chinese, Korean, and Russian.  These are the only translations we require at this time.  Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Will it have its own mobile application or only for PC users? What features will be available?
I have not heard any information about the PC application, but the mobile application will implement such functions as: a protected wallet that will store all possible assets, the ability to invest directly in the application and much more.
Sounds cool! Do you plan to conduct beta testing? I would like to participate in this, I have enough experience in this! Smiley

Hi everyone. Yes we will have mobile applications (on both iOS and Android) as an extension of our full platform to reach as many users as possible.  Beta testing is available now no our smart contracts on GitHub and using TestNet.  You must understand ABI / JSON interfaces though.

Our full MVP with a GUI interface will be completed in December and will also be available for full beta testing then.  We'll make a large announcement then including details on how you can participate.

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Does the platform provide for the payment of dividends for the holders of the tokens?
Can you tell the conditions for which these dividends will be paid if you know more about this?
In my opinion this is only available in English and Chinese, but I can be wrong.
I hope that the bounty program will soon appear and you will be able to participate in the translation campaign. Wink
Already have some information about the bounty program?
Activity: 329
Activity: 168
I do not fully understand, the platform will offer its users debit accounts? For what?
Not only a debit account, you also plan to issue debit credit cards, which you can pay in any places where such cards are accepted.
Sounds very cool! That is, I can spend my crypto and tokens from the account and pay them with this debit card?
Exactly! It's very cool, I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time!
Activity: 476
Activity: 602
I do not fully understand, the platform will offer its users debit accounts? For what?
Not only a debit account, you also plan to issue debit credit cards, which you can pay in any places where such cards are accepted.
Sounds very cool! That is, I can spend my crypto and tokens from the account and pay them with this debit card?
Activity: 168
Activity: 602
Activity: 476
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 308
How do developers plan to make a mobile wallet safer?
They offer protection of the banking level. Encrypted SSL connection, two-factor authentication, trusted IP addresses and much more
Well, I thought they would have some kind of own development in the field of security
So what's the point? If you apply current security systems and configure them well, they will ensure the proper level of protection of personal data. Moreover, there is a decentralized system, which ensures maximum security. Wink
Probably you're right, I agree with you!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
They offer protection of the banking level. Encrypted SSL connection, two-factor authentication, trusted IP addresses and much more
Well, I thought they would have some kind of own development in the field of security
So what's the point? If you apply current security systems and configure them well, they will ensure the proper level of protection of personal data. Moreover, there is a decentralized system, which ensures maximum security. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Will it have its own mobile application or only for PC users? What features will be available?
I have not heard any information about the PC application, but the mobile application will implement such functions as: a protected wallet that will store all possible assets, the ability to invest directly in the application and much more.
Sounds cool! Do you plan to conduct beta testing? I would like to participate in this, I have enough experience in this! Smiley
I have not heard about this information, you can find out personally, by asking the developers!
Pages:
Jump to: