Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 61. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Whats the coin standart for the service?
Do you mean like... the cost or token issuance exactly?
Im just interested in general usage of token, you can tell me all the details
It is working around the blockchain technology, making such coins as ETH to improve platform
I thought the main goal is to make trading market for people that use any crypto
Thats is the idea, but it looks like devs blockchain way too much
I dont think its THAT great to make a trading market around this tech
It is a database technology that can maintain growing list of data records. It seems to me like blockchain is a really important thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is working around the blockchain technology, making such coins as ETH to improve platform
I thought the main goal is to make trading market for people that use any crypto
I dont think its THAT great to make a trading market around this tech
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Hmm...
So I do not really understand why you delayed the start date of the crowdsale before the beginning of the next financial year.
Many campaigns and projects on the contrary start their sales sechas and stretch this period so that it enters a new fiscal year. Does not such a crowdsales strategy look more profitable?
Why do you think this strategy is more profitable? Have you calculated all the risks?
I think the developers and founders of this project are doing right, why now in a hurry to run pre-sale or crowdsale, if you can more closely engage in product promotion, and at the beginning of the new fiscal year, declare yourself!
Well, maybe you're right. I'm not an expert in these matters, so this strategy is more advantageous for them Smiley

Hi Everyone!

We decided to push back our presale offering one month because of the following reasons:
  • To give us additional time for marketing
  • To accomodate for the upcoming holiday schedule in December
  • Since publicly announcing two weeks ago, we've received strong interest and partnership opportunities that will require additional time to execute and market (which we expect to help boost the overall demand for our offerings)
  • We wanted to align our offering with 2018

Pushing back the date should also assure the community that we are not interested in trying to scam, pump and dump, or hurt the community for our benefit.  Unlike many other companies out there, most attempt to raise money as soon as possible with bad intentions.  On the other hand, we are attempting to make strategic decisions that will ultimately help the longevity of our business and our community.

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Looks promising! When you say "Intelligent Portfolio Management" can you explain the infrastructure behind that idea? Are you utilizing any kind of A.I. machine learning to handle the portfolio?

Intelligent Portfolio Management specifically refers to the user and allowing anyone to easily creating custom distributions for a basket of cryptocurrencies (personal index fund).

In the future, we'll integrate tools using artifical intelligence and machine learning to provide users with trading recommendations based upon trends, analysis, patterns, usage, etc.
Merit: 252
Hmm...
So I do not really understand why you delayed the start date of the crowdsale before the beginning of the next financial year.
Many campaigns and projects on the contrary start their sales sechas and stretch this period so that it enters a new fiscal year. Does not such a crowdsales strategy look more profitable?
Why do you think this strategy is more profitable? Have you calculated all the risks?
I think the developers and founders of this project are doing right, why now in a hurry to run pre-sale or crowdsale, if you can more closely engage in product promotion, and at the beginning of the new fiscal year, declare yourself!
Well, maybe you're right. I'm not an expert in these matters, so this strategy is more advantageous for them Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
How will the company's profits be distributed? Will there be a redemption of tokens or payment of december for the holders of the tokens?
As far as I understand, 25% of the profit will be invested in various crypto-currencies as a reserve, 50% will be reserved by a smart contract for the repurchase of coins, and the remaining 25% will be reinvested into coinvest for the development and maintenance of the product.
And in which currencies will be invested 25%?
Will this reserve be stable, given the volatility of the crypto currency?
I understand that they will analyze the current state of the market and choose the most profitable and stable currencies for investing in them.
Volatility is always present, it can not be avoided, but in order to minimize risks, invest in several different currencies
Activity: 329
How will the company's profits be distributed? Will there be a redemption of tokens or payment of december for the holders of the tokens?
As far as I understand, 25% of the profit will be invested in various crypto-currencies as a reserve, 50% will be reserved by a smart contract for the repurchase of coins, and the remaining 25% will be reinvested into coinvest for the development and maintenance of the product.
And in which currencies will be invested 25%?
Will this reserve be stable, given the volatility of the crypto currency?
Activity: 805
Hmm...
Merit: 252
Hmm...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 329
Activity: 336
I read that for users there will be rewards for trading. That is, Coinvest will reward those users who actively conduct trades, is it really so? How will this work?
Yes, I also read about this bonus program, coinvest will encourage its customers who constantly use this platform and will distribute the reward for every 10 transactions. Maybe the developers will be able to explain this question in more detail here
Interesting bonus program, I would like to know the details! I hope developers will tell about this in more detail here. Cheesy
Activity: 532
I read that for users there will be rewards for trading. That is, Coinvest will reward those users who actively conduct trades, is it really so? How will this work?
Yes, I also read about this bonus program, coinvest will encourage its customers who constantly use this platform and will distribute the reward for every 10 transactions. Maybe the developers will be able to explain this question in more detail here
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: