Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 63. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
all your stock of coins will be you do not have it mining

Our COIN token is not mineable G2com.
in what stage is the project now?
will you have your bounty?

Hi Xelpherpolis - Our smart contracts are available on Github for immediate testing now.  However, it would require some technical expertise with AB / JSON interfaces.  We are currently wrapping up the design / development of a GUI interface to make it easy for anyone to test our full platform.  That will be completed in December.

We currently have bounties available at:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-coinvest-decentralized-stock-market-for-cryptocurrencies-2398996 

Thanks!

Hello, can I send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address?

No.  You should never send fund directly from and Exchange to any address (including ours) as they will be lost.

Is this a platform that will allow you to trade different currencies on the same platform?

Yes.  From only one platform, one wallet, and one coin...  To make it easy for anyone to invest and profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do you only have a crowdsdale in December?
or already and now you can exchange the ether for your coins?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
all your stock of coins will be you do not have it mining
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Happy Thanksgiving from our Coinvest family to you and your loved ones!   Smiley

thank you! I wish success to the project and its team! The more decentralized projects are, the sooner people will understand that there is no need to pay intermediaries in financial transactions.
Activity: 476
in what stage is the project now?
will you have your bounty?
Activity: 532
I'm waiting for your project to officially start working.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
you want to make a central bank on the Internet?
I think they want to make their dollar
that you came like vultures
It is high time to regulate this market, the state can not, it can happen to the Community
Are you sure that we will not screw up?
Activity: 616
that you came like vultures
It is high time to regulate this market, the state can not, it can happen to the Community
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Merit: 10
When does Coinvest plan to launch its exchange to support liquidity?

Hi Appraiser!

To ensure liquidity and collateral for the Coinvest ecosystem, we implement two reserves.  One is called the COIN reserve which is held and managed inside of the smart contract.  This reserve collects COINS from losses and distributes COINS for profits.  We've also created a secondary reserve to back up the COIN reserve for contigency and redundancy purposes.

In order to launch an exchange in the US, we'll have to acquire a license and ensure that we comply with all legal regulation.  Since our focus is on the platform, we want to spend 2018 ensuring that it is operating as expecting and then launch the exchange in 2019.

Thanks for the answer, I understand this question for myself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is this a platform that will allow you to trade different currencies on the same platform?
Merit: 103
Hello, can I send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address?
Happy Thanksgiving from our Coinvest family to you and your loved ones!   Smiley

We've published a blog post regarding the utility and value of the Coinvest COIN token.  View it here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/vimbQd.  Smiley

I have read your WP and this article and still missunderstand WHY I need COIN  Huh Huh

Thanks for your feedback BeenieMan.

We were inspired to create Coinvest as a vehicle that enables anyone to easily take advantage of investing and using cryptocurrencies with ease.  We seek to eliminate the complexity involved with the current options available on the market today.

With this being said, Coinvest is an an end-to-end solution for users where you can buy, invest, AND spend cryptocurrencies... all in one easy-to-use platform / wallet and requiring only one COIN.  Meanwhile the process is completely decentralized with no third-party involvement.

I`ve lost your answer in pages  of flood =) Sorry

But what is your difrence withCOSS, BQX and many other multifunctional crypto wallets?

We will break your question down into two parts:
-  How do we position ourselves against our competition?
-  How do we compare against COSS
-  How do we compare against Bitquence (Ethos)

Ethos (Bitquence)

Bitquence. This project showed a significant increase in the price of tokens from the moment of sale. I think x20 is accurate. Why did they do rebranding? They were just Bitquence. Now Ethos (Bitquence)

We aren't sure why they rebranded, although we personally like the new branding and name.  With that being said, we are optimistic about our own execution and results.

We hope the best for that team and all businesses in the cryptocurrency space as it only helps the overall industry.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
We've published a blog post regarding the utility and value of the Coinvest COIN token.  View it here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/vimbQd.  Smiley

I have read your WP and this article and still missunderstand WHY I need COIN  Huh Huh

We were inspired to create Coinvest as a vehicle that enables anyone to easily take advantage of investing and using cryptocurrencies with ease.  We seek to eliminate the complexity involved with the current options available on the market today.

With this being said, Coinvest is an an end-to-end solution for users where you can buy, invest, AND spend cryptocurrencies... all in one easy-to-use platform / wallet and requiring only one COIN.  Meanwhile the process is completely decentralized with no third-party involvement.

But what is your difrence withCOSS, BQX and many other multifunctional crypto wallets?

-  How do we position ourselves against our competition?
-  How do we compare against COSS
-  How do we compare against Bitquence (Ethos)

Ethos (Bitquence)

Bitquence. This project showed a significant increase in the price of tokens from the moment of sale. I think x20 is accurate. Why did they do rebranding? They were just Bitquence. Now Ethos (Bitquence)

-  How do we position ourselves against our competition?
-  How do we compare against COSS
-  How do we compare against Bitquence (Ethos)

Our closest competition at this stage of the market are exchanges. 

First, Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

Additionally the following:
- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

COSS
As for COSS, they claim to be a one-stop shop for everything related to cryptocurrencies (with focus on businesses and developers).  This includes the ability to exchange, create smart contracts, act a payment gateway, enable commerce solutions, etc.  This is grand vision to operate in every aspect of cryptocurrencies under the COSS token ecosystem.  This is great, but variably different from Coinvest as we are solely focused on enabling users to buy, invest, and use cryptocurrencies.  Our platform doesn't assist with smart contract creation, merchant tools, etc.  While we aim to be a one-stop shop for cryptocurrencies, we are focused on users and retail investors.

Therefore our largest differences between Coinvest and COSS are:
-  Audience and Mission:  They are focused on developers and businesses while we are focused on consumers and retail investors
-  Decentralization:  Our order execution, fund management, and distributions are managed and executed by smart contracts (so there is no third-party involvement)
-  Growth Potential:  In order for COSS to reach it's full potential, they have to create partnerships and engage in deals with developers and businesses to gain traction.  The sales cycles for this is much longer and more difficult.  For Coinvest to succeed, the company needs to acquire users which has less of a sales cycle, lower customer acquisition costs, and can gain traction through virality, referrals, etc.
-  Experience and Credibility:  We have years of corporate experience with our team and advisors ranging from companies such as Microsoft, IBM, etc. 

Ethos (Bitquence)
Ethos is leveraging an API to settle trades with exchanges and acts as an intemediary (third-party) for handling your trades.  This is not prefered as now you have have to manage a portfolio with Ethos and trust Ethos and an exchange for a simple trade order.  Ethos has also not provided any technical specifications in their whitepaper as we have so we assume that they are still architecting their solution.  Therefore our largest differences between Coinvest and Ethos are:
-  Decentralization:  Our order execution, fund management, and distributions are managed and executed by smart contracts (so there is no third-party involvement)
-  Speed:  Order execution is instant on Coinvest vs. having to wait for settlement on an exchange through Ethos API's
-  Experience and Credibility:  We have years of corporate experience with our team and advisors ranging from companies such as Microsoft, IBM, etc. 
-  Transparency and Execution:  We've already documented our architecture and created our smart contracts (available for testing on GitHub) in just a few months time.  Ethos has not done any of this.  Execution > Ideas and slick marketing videos

To build on the execution argument, our full MVP will be released in the coming weeks. So we’ll be ahead of any players that are looking to get into this space.

Hopefully this helps clarify differences. If it doesn’t and you still have questions, please let us now.

Pages:
Jump to: