Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 21. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think against the background of positive dynamics and growth of new startups, this platform will be very popular
As you think how many will need time to this project brought together hard cap?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I think against the background of positive dynamics and growth of new startups, this platform will be very popular
I hope the project evaluation criteria will be at the highest level and only the best and most promising projects will be selected
The success of this project will depend on it. Think analyst new projects will be very a serious
New projects will have a good motivation to show themselves from the best side to get funding
Of course, the development of the project may be suspended for many reasons and each of them should not be dismantled. If the project falls under the guardianship of CRYPTOFOUNDER it provides him with a systematic development and completion of the development.
Activity: 182
I hope the project evaluation criteria will be at the highest level and only the best and most promising projects will be selected
The success of this project will depend on it. Think analyst new projects will be very a serious
New projects will have a good motivation to show themselves from the best side to get funding
Activity: 182
The development team is very serious people are able to really implement the plan and bring the matter to an end
Not for nothing, after all, ICO bench gave them such a high rating.  The project is very serious and the developers are focused only on success. This can be seen in absolutely everything
This inspires confidence to potential investors . First of all, a competent investor after the idea of the project will take a look at the team of developers on the ratings and then estimate whether this idea is implemented in the real world or not
Another important detail is how the project will be useful for its users and in general what it will play a role in the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain
I think the main advantage will be for developers of those new projects. Guaranteed funding in the development of the project is half the success
As I understand that the redemption of tokens will be held at a good discount , it is not profitable for new projects,they can launch ICO and sell tokens of the project at an acceptable price for them
It all depends on the developers of new startups. They will decide how they will raise money for the development of the project. This project offers them to buy their tokens at a discount ,but the project will start exactly
The development team is very serious people are able to really implement the plan and bring the matter to an end
Not for nothing, after all, ICO bench gave them such a high rating.  The project is very serious and the developers are focused only on success. This can be seen in absolutely everything
This inspires confidence to potential investors . First of all, a competent investor after the idea of the project will take a look at the team of developers on the ratings and then estimate whether this idea is implemented in the real world or not
Another important detail is how the project will be useful for its users and in general what it will play a role in the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain
I think the main advantage will be for developers of those new projects. Guaranteed funding in the development of the project is half the success
As I understand that the redemption of tokens will be held at a good discount , it is not profitable for new projects,they can launch ICO and sell tokens of the project at an acceptable price for them
Activity: 420
Activity: 224
Not for nothing, after all, ICO bench gave them such a high rating.  The project is very serious and the developers are focused only on success. This can be seen in absolutely everything
Activity: 420
Not for nothing, after all, ICO bench gave them such a high rating.  The project is very serious and the developers are focused only on success. This can be seen in absolutely everything
Some projects use the help of bots that have a very negative impact on the reputation of the project and trust in it as a whole
Do you want to say that today the percentage of Scam projects is very high?
According to statistics for 2017, the number of Scam projects was about 50 percent. This is a very bad statistic. Just imagine how much money people have lost who entrusted their funds to questionable projects.
A person has a head to think and make meaningful decisions. Who forced them to invest in such projects? This case should be approached as seriously as possible and be ready to lose everything , because every investment is a risk
Cryptocurrency attracts people with its huge profits in a short time and many because of their illiteracy in this area are beginning to invest in questionable projects. That is why this platform will be very useful for many novice investors and not only
Some projects use the help of bots that have a very negative impact on the reputation of the project and trust in it as a whole
According to statistics for 2017, the number of Scam projects was about 50 percent. This is a very bad statistic. Just imagine how much money people have lost who entrusted their funds to questionable projects.
A person has a head to think and make meaningful decisions. Who forced them to invest in such projects? This case should be approached as seriously as possible and be ready to lose everything , because every investment is a risk
Activity: 196
Hey. Does anyone know when will the ICO start?
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
Hello. You'll have to wait a little longer. The launch of ISO is planned in 15 days.
I hope you will be ready by this time.
Well thank you.
Are there any restrictions on investing? You know?
Seems Yes. 0.1 ETH, for contributions in ETH. For contributions in Bitcoin, 0.01 btc.
It's not very much, right?
If to compare with other projects, then yes.
I am sure that this project will be successful, because it has serious ambitions.
We will see. I, too, believe in it.
I want to invest all free money here and become rich.
Activity: 238
Hey. Does anyone know when will the ICO start?
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
Hello. You'll have to wait a little longer. The launch of ISO is planned in 15 days.
I hope you will be ready by this time.
Well thank you.
Are there any restrictions on investing? You know?
Seems Yes. 0.1 ETH, for contributions in ETH. For contributions in Bitcoin, 0.01 btc.
It's not very much, right?
If to compare with other projects, then yes.
I am sure that this project will be successful, because it has serious ambitions.
Pages:
Jump to: