Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 32. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Nothing negative about this project can not be said. Everything is at a sufficiently high level, from the development team and ending with the comprehensive promotion of the project to the masses through various social networks. In general, the developers are serious about success and I think they will succeed
Activity in social networks is one of the most important indicators of the potential success of the project. The more active the community is, the more likely it is that the project will turn out really worthwhile. Because people are waiting, people believe in the project, they are interested in its success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Nothing negative about this project can not be said. Everything is at a sufficiently high level, from the development team and ending with the comprehensive promotion of the project to the masses through various social networks. In general, the developers are serious about success and I think they will succeed
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?
Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yes we will filter out from the applications for funding to find the best candidates. These ICOs will represent the best of the best and will be pre-vetted by our staff. So yes it will be a core group of ICO that we fund and hold those tokens for the long term Smiley

p.s. be sure to get in on the Cryptfunder bounty it is very popular now as more and more joining!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptfunder-funding-for-icoswelcome-to-the-ground-floor3000-eth-3346371

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!
Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Activity: 252
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

Activity: 210
The project will be in demand unambiguously. The ICO theme is very common now every day there are new startups.  And besides, people's interest in new projects is always very high and many are happy to participate in the ICO. Generally very lively and developing market, the project will find its place in this niche
One of the main advantages of the project is its blockchain component. Thanks to blockchain, the project introduces honesty and openness between developers and users
Sum hard cap is relatively small when compared to other projects. Think hard cap will be assembled in the first week of sales.  The idea that offers us this project is quite the place to be.
The system of evaluation of new ICO should really work and select only the best projects in order for this project to be truly profitable
Naturally, the developers will approach this issue with the utmost seriousness and responsibility, who needs to sponsor unpromising Scam projects?))
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Pages:
Jump to: