Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 30. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Where can I get acquainted with the composition of the project team? I'm very interested in this, but I can not find the information on the official website

You will be surprised, but all information is presented on the official website of the project. There is a link to the description of the team

I told that I could not find the information on the project site about the team. Where exactly is the article located? Where can I find?

There you can find not an article, but a link to it, look just below, there is an entire topic about the project team
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Where can I get acquainted with the composition of the project team? I'm very interested in this, but I can not find the information on the official website

You will be surprised, but all information is presented on the official website of the project. There is a link to the description of the team

I told that I could not find the information on the project site about the team. Where exactly is the article located? Where can I find?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! Who knows, when the cruptfunder will be launched? Are there any changes in the schedule? Who knows more details?
Why do you think it supposed to be changed? There are no changes. The launch will be at 25 May as it was announced earlier.
Thanks. I am just so excited about it, because I like this project so much and cannot wait for its launch. I hope it will meet my expectations.
You can be sure about it. This project will become the best way to invest your money and get stable income. This is a small part of all cryptfunder’s benefits.
Thanks. You calmed me down. This team won’t screw up. It will be the best invest project ever I think!
Activity: 224
Hi everyone! Who knows, when the cruptfunder will be launched? Are there any changes in the schedule? Who knows more details?
Why do you think it supposed to be changed? There are no changes. The launch will be at 25 May as it was announced earlier.
Thanks. I am just so excited about it, because I like this project so much and cannot wait for its launch. I hope it will meet my expectations.
You can be sure about it. This project will become the best way to invest your money and get stable income. This is a small part of all cryptfunder’s benefits.
I like projects that are really interested in their community. Cryptfunder’s team always try to fulfill all customer’s requests and be needed for different users. All of their special offers will be popular for sure I think.
Yes, I think its their main idea. What do you mean exactly? About what special offers are talking about? It is very interesting for me.
I am talking about a well-designed system and about the bounty program. I think these features are very important to grow a strong and active community.
Yes, I think it is a good way for platform development, especially, when it is connected with funding and economics. I hope there are much more interesting event and offers for customers and users that you have mentioned.
I can agree with you. Today developers launched an interesting contest for those who want to popularize the project and earn some coins.
It is good that they are permanently doing exciting actions. Can you walk me through? I want to know about it more information
No problem, bro. It is some kind of video contest. You need to film an interesting video about Cryptfunder. Than you need to post it on your youtube channel. It's in the bag, man.
Hmmm. It seems to me so easy. How many winners there will be? How will be chosen best videos and who will choose them?
There will be a voting for best 3 videos in youtube by thumbs up. So those videos will get a great reward from the team. The 3rd place price will be 100 ETH equiv., the 2nd -125 ETH equiv., and the 1st place - 175 ETH equiv.
Wow. Maybe, I will try to participate in this contest. It can develop my own skills and improve project. Thank you for this information. It was very useful.
I like projects that are really interested in their community. Cryptfunder’s team always try to fulfill all customer’s requests and be needed for different users. All of their special offers will be popular for sure I think.
Yes, I think its their main idea. What do you mean exactly? About what special offers are talking about? It is very interesting for me.
I am talking about a well-designed system and about the bounty program. I think these features are very important to grow a strong and active community.
Yes, I think it is a good way for platform development, especially, when it is connected with funding and economics. I hope there are much more interesting event and offers for customers and users that you have mentioned.
I can agree with you. Today developers launched an interesting contest for those who want to popularize the project and earn some coins.
It is good that they are permanently doing exciting actions. Can you walk me through? I want to know about it more information
No problem, bro. It is some kind of video contest. You need to film an interesting video about Cryptfunder. Than you need to post it on your youtube channel. It's in the bag, man.
Hmmm. It seems to me so easy. How many winners there will be? How will be chosen best videos and who will choose them?
There will be a voting for best 3 videos in youtube by thumbs up. So those videos will get a great reward from the team. The 3rd place price will be 100 ETH equiv., the 2nd -125 ETH equiv., and the 1st place - 175 ETH equiv.
Activity: 168
The project is really good. This is noticeable immediately.
Many users are already participating because they want to earn. It is here that you can do it.
It's good that the developers have such an idea. If not for them, then the project would not exist now.
I respect them.
Pages:
Jump to: