Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 28. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Activity: 364
Have you seen how much money developers give to run a bounty program? up to 3000 Ethers!
This is very much for ordinary advertising !!
This is really a large amount of money, but any project can provide such a budget. All the money is distributed among the members of the bounty program, because there will be a lot of them
Do you really think that this is the usual amount for starting a bounty program? When allocating resources, it turns out that each participant will receive a lot
Activity: 420
Have you seen how much money developers give to run a bounty program? up to 3000 Ethers!
Wow, 3000 Ether! it's a lot of money. The best agitation for participating in the bounty program is the amount of funds declared by the project managers!
Activity: 182
This is really a large amount of money, but any project can provide such a budget. All the money is distributed among the members of the bounty program, because there will be a lot of them
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Any big project with big ambitions should have a big budget for advertising, I think this is an indispensable condition for the existence of any project!
CRYPTFUNDER, this project has a concept and a good goal forward. Bountynya allocation is also quite large and certainly will attract many investors. this project will run smoothly.success always make this project
Hello! Tell me why I can not invest in the project right now? platform produces some unknown error
Maybe the whole point is that the ICO program has not started yet? The bonus program will start only on May 25 on the road map, we will follow the news
So what? at this stage you can register on the project site, become its participant and buy tokens. Now 1 token costs 0.003 of the Ether.
You're wrong, coins are more expensive. Look at the site in the section ICO LAUNCH SUMMARY!
The price ratio of coins is completely different!
In this section it is written that for one Ether you can buy 333 tokens. This is the same as the man written above. He simply translated the units for greater understanding
Uh, you're right! I'm sorry, these are really true numbers. But this platform has a restriction for transactions: at least 0.1 ether at a time
So you have to buy 33 tokens, which will cost just 0.1 ether. This is not such a problem for the modern market, as many traders buy far more coins at the start
Hello! Tell me why I can not invest in the project right now? platform produces some unknown error
Maybe the whole point is that the ICO program has not started yet? The bonus program will start only on May 25 on the road map, we will follow the news
So what? at this stage you can register on the project site, become its participant and buy tokens. Now 1 token costs 0.003 of the Ether.
You're wrong, coins are more expensive. Look at the site in the section ICO LAUNCH SUMMARY!
In this section it is written that for one Ether you can buy 333 tokens. This is the same as the man written above. He simply translated the units for greater understanding
Uh, you're right! I'm sorry, these are really true numbers. But this platform has a restriction for transactions: at least 0.1 ether at a time
Absolutely right! By the way, a very successful course! Often I see a strong reduction in the price of tokens at the start of the platform, which leads to inflation in the future
The fact of the matter is that I can not buy coins in my account because of an error .. Maybe the service is overloaded, or there was another problem of this nature...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Cryptfunder is a decentralized funding source for the crypto community, startup ICOs and other blockchain companies. It will filter out the best fintech candidates deploying expert analysts to identify the projects with the greatest potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What do you think of the development team? Sufficiently competent in the field of cryptocurrencies will create a truly worthwhile product?
There is a web site, there there are all facilities with regards to the team about each member of the team described in detail what he is doing and what projects he has participated, do not be lazy to do few clicks and find all the necessary information food yourself , it's not that hard)
I already got acquainted with the development team on the site, I was interested to hear someone else's opinion about their composition and prospects of the project, and not to read instructive comments where to see information about it)
I also think that this project will achieve its success for the future, and certainly, there will be many investors who are interested in this project later, success is always the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
What do you think of the development team? Sufficiently competent in the field of cryptocurrencies will create a truly worthwhile product?
There is a web site, there there are all facilities with regards to the team about each member of the team described in detail what he is doing and what projects he has participated, do not be lazy to do few clicks and find all the necessary information food yourself , it's not that hard)
I already got acquainted with the development team on the site, I was interested to hear someone else's opinion about their composition and prospects of the project, and not to read instructive comments where to see information about it)
Pages:
Jump to: