Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 34. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Will your contributors get any bonuses?

Hello there!
There is going to be a system of bonuses for token purchase during our CRS token sale.  The following list presents information about the bonuses. The earlier investment is made, the more significant is the bonus percentage.

Private sale - 40% with no time limit applicable
Pre ICO - 25% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 1 - 10% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 2 - 0% for 15 days

For even more details you can check our whitepaper here: https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf

Will I be able to cancel my agreement with model without losing tokens?

Greetings!
Thanks for interesting question!
Double-authorization protocol include the following two steps:
The first this is searching and booking. Then your funds are blocked until further confirmation. If you refuse then your funds will be defrosted and you will be able to get it back. So, you will not lose your money if you refuse from services on this stage.
The second step provides transaction confirmation through smartphone. Then funds are successfully transferred to the performer’s account.
Activity: 182
Will I be able to cancel my agreement with model without losing tokens?

Will your contributors get any bonuses?
copper member
Greetings!
What guarantees that the client will pay model after meeting??

Hello there!
The client pays before meeting, all funds are frozen on our smart contract, and when all sides approve meeting funds transfer to the model.
Greetings!
What guarantees that the client will pay model after meeting??
copper member
Hi there! Nice project!

Can I pay model directly, not through your platform???
Nice to see you here!
You can pay directly to a model via Extra money button, you can see it on our demo here: http://crystals.zone/chat.php
Hi there! Nice project!

Can I pay model directly, not through your platform???
copper member
Hello, guyz! Where can I pass KYC? Which docs should I provide?? Huh

Hi, there!
You'll be able to pass KYC in your personal account on our website later on.

We should mention that our KYC will be rather simple and user-friendly. The only things you'll need to provide will be an Ethereum wallet, official ID, and a proof of residency (this can be done through official government letter, utility bill, bank letter or similar).

But still you should note that only people who have been successfully verified will be able to withdraw their tokens.
Activity: 168
Hello, guyz! Where can I pass KYC? Which docs should I provide?? Huh
copper member
What about group photosessions? Or only individual ones are available???
There will be a possibility of group photoshoots. Partner agencies will be able to provide several of their models depending on the clients' demand. On the other hand, customer will be able to arrange a meeting with several models individually.
What about group photosessions? Or only individual ones are available???
copper member
Hi there! Will it be possible to arrange a free photo session??
Greetings!
Unfortunately, we haven't such possibility.
Hi there! Will it be possible to arrange a free photo session??
copper member
Hey!!! Can platform be useful for model agencies???
Greetings!
At CRYSTALS, we will build a complex of services for the modeling agencies. Similarly to relations between the CRYSTALS and individual service performers, all facilities for agencies will be commission-based. They will expand their services to new clients through our platform without any additional investments. Our team will organize all necessary registration and instructions for each agency, considering that this platform is something unusual and new for this industry.
Hey!!! Can platform be useful for model agencies???

copper member
Nice...what about bonuses for clients?
Customers are not going to get any bonuses, unlike agencies and photographers, that will be rewarded for the registration and the use of the platform and models which will be able to get a reward - up to 200$ simply by registering (Models will be able to receive the amount of CRS tokens equivalent to 200$)!
Activity: 103
Nice...what about bonuses for clients?
copper member
Reducing the difference and management costs for middlemen. Good idea.
Greetings!
Many thanks for such words.
copper member
Any bonuses for models?
Hi there!
Depending on the amount of subscribers, the models will be able to get a reward - up to 200$ simply by registering!

Plus, remember that the idea of Crystals is reducing outrageously high fees of 40-50% taken by the managers and other middlemen, therefore greatly increasing each model's profit.

Furthermore, agencies and photographers also will be rewarded for the registration and the use of the platform. Please, stay tuned to see the news concerning this question!
Activity: 103
Pages:
Jump to: