Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 53. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will you have only models on your website?
copper member
Activity: 126
You can't buy tokens now so this button will work as soon as our main sale starts.
Can you tell me when the first day of Crystals main sale, please.
As we have made a hard decision to postpone the main sale we can't provide you with information about the first day of our main sale, but don't worry, you will be informed concerning it in any case Smiley
copper member
What functions on website will be available for customers?
For the customer, CRYSTALS is a modern, safe, and user-friendly website platform offering one of the biggest and up-to-date models’ catalogs. CRYSTALS runs a unique double-authorization payment system based on the CRYSTALS token (CRS) that allows customers to pay securely, privately, and quickly for all services listed in the CRYSTALS ecosystem.
You can read more in our whitepaper: https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf
What functions on website will be available for customers?
Why your button "buy token" don't work?
You can't buy tokens now so this button will work as soon as our main sale starts.
Can I do it in another way?

You can contribute if you contact us here on our email [email protected]. The main sale is to be announced soon.
Thank you admin
copper member
Hi guys! very nice project, rely in the future should run by the planned.
Hello there!
Thanks for your words! Your support is greatly appreciated!
copper member

You can contribute if you contact us here on our email [email protected]. The main sale is to be announced soon.
copper member
copper member
Is it  possible to hack your blockchain?
Blockchain stores information across a network of personal computers permanently which distributes the information decentralizing the network. In a decentralized system, there are numerous computers that try to update the ledger, a collection of financial accounts that records every transaction.

What makes blockchain hack proof is the many users. They make it difficult for anyone to corrupt the network. Each block has a timestamp and a link to the previous block forming a chronological chain reinforced through cryptography ensuring the records cannot be altered by others. Due to the transactions needing multiple parties’ authorization before acceptance, blockchain has a high degree of trust value.
Activity: 196
CRYSTALS is the first of its kind all-in-one solution for the modeling industry that will offer an innovative blockchain-based platform with advanced features for all parties in the modeling industry and the wider public.
copper member
Hi there!
What crypto-currencies can I keep on your wallet?
Hello! You can keep CRS only.
Hi there!

What crypto-currencies can I keep on your wallet?
copper member
Seems interesting plan! Amazing project, interesting activity!  Good luck all.
Thanks a lot! We really highly appreciate your support!
Activity: 168
Is it  possible to hack your blockchain?
copper member
Hello admin! I have a question Wink
How do you choose your partners? How do you decide what do you need in the moment?
Hello there!
In fact, we have our COO Nicolas Verano, who involved in model industry more than 15 years, so he and our advisor Bruce Porter advising us to some agencies and partners, and if someone ask us for partnerships directly we work with them also.
Hello admin! I have a question Wink

How do you choose your partners? How do you decide what do you need in the moment?
copper member
Hi.

What is the difference between crystals.love, crystals.io, crystals.fashion websites?
Hello there!
Crystals.io is a website specifically for our ICO campaign.
Crystals.love will be the webpage for the platform itself, while crystals.fashion is a domain for our fashion and modeling related activities.
Are you going to have other domain names for you spin-offs?
We can't make any statements now, while our project is in the development Smiley
Hi.

What is the difference between crystals.love, crystals.io, crystals.fashion websites?
Hello there!
Crystals.io is a website specifically for our ICO campaign.
Crystals.love will be the webpage for the platform itself, while crystals.fashion is a domain for our fashion and modeling related activities.
Are you going to have other domain names for your spin-offs?
Pages:
Jump to: