Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 51. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello again!

I am interested in your product's functionality. And there's one question I want to ask.

Will models have an opportunity to share their work-schedule with other users publicly or directly?
Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
There will be availability calendar in the service providers' profile.
Can anyone see performers' profiles?
According to our rules only registered users will have access to profiles of other users.
Where can I find these rules?
For now the set of rules is into development, and we can't present you with this list. But you can notice such functions of the users' profiles by registering on our website and investigating it Smiley

Okay. Thank you a lot anyway!
You're welcome!
But, please, follow the news! We will announce information regarding community guidelines later!
Activity: 182
Hello again!

I am interested in your product's functionality. And there's one question I want to ask.

Will models have an opportunity to share their work-schedule with other users publicly or directly?
Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
According to our rules only registered users will have access to profiles of other users.
For now the set of rules is into development, and we can't present you with this list. But you can notice such functions of the users' profiles by registering on our website and investigating it Smiley

Okay. Thank you a lot anyway!
copper member
Hello again!

Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
Hello again!

Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
copper member
Hello again!

Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
Hello again!

Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
copper member
Hello again!

Gteetings!
Yes, they will Smiley
Hello again!

copper member
Hey!! Wink Wink Wink
Will it be possible to hide any information from the users' personal accounts??
Hello! Yes, you can write information about yourself what you wish.
Activity: 168
Hey!! Wink Wink Wink
Will it be possible to hide any information from the users' personal accounts??
copper member
What about bonuses in the WHITELIST???
Hi! You won't get bonuses for registration in the whitelist. But as a bonus you will be aware of our updates and one of the first will get new information Smiley
I think it is a good bonus Wink It is important to know the latest news one of the first!
Hi, yes, you are right! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hi! You won't get bonuses for registration in the whitelist. But as a bonus you will be aware of our updates and one of the first will get new information Smiley
I think it is a good bonus Wink It is important to know the latest news one of the first!
copper member
Hello! What options will you have in users’ personal accounts? Huh

Hello, there! The potential client will be able to explore the following features:

• convenient search by criteria
• account page with balance and current order history
• favorite profiles
• chat with a service provider

A service provider, on the other hand, through the same website, will have access to:

• profile settings
• account page with balance and statistic
• order page
• availability calendar
Hello! What options will you have in users’ personal accounts? Huh

copper member
copper member
Greetings!

What is the difference between ICO and IPO? Why have you chosen ICO, not IPO??
Hi, there!
ICO is the creation of digital tokens on a blockchain that is distributed through public ledger. An IPO, is the distribution of shareholdings to the public through investment banks that are known as underwriters. Our product is based on blockchain technology. That's why we need ICO.
Greetings!

What is the difference between ICO and IPO? Why have you chosen ICO, not IPO??
copper member
This is a very interesting business with opportunity.
Absorbing logo, aesthetic website, impeccably activity!
Hi! Thanks a lot for these words! It is very important for us!
copper member
Are you planning any other coferences in future?
 Huh
We can't tell you this info now, but we hope so!
Pages:
Jump to: