Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 54. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi.

What is the difference between crystals.love, crystals.io, crystals.fashion websites?
Hello there!
Crystals.io is a website specifically for our ICO campaign.
Crystals.love will be the webpage for the platform itself, while crystals.fashion is a domain for our fashion and modeling related activities.
Activity: 182
Hi.

What is the difference between crystals.love, crystals.io, crystals.fashion websites?
copper member
hi there.
where can I pass KYC? what docs should I provide?
Greetings!
You will have to pass KYC registering on our platform. The only things you'll need to provide will be an Ethereum wallet, official ID, and a proof of residency (this can be done through official government letter, utility bill, bank letter or similar).
hi there.
where can I pass KYC? what docs should I provide?
copper member
Hello, guys! I've read that if the model works for an agency, the agency will get a certain percentage from each order. I wonder how much money will a model distribute from her order to the agency?
Greetings!
It is upon case to case negotiations. Every agency has different operations, so we will work closely with them in order to provide best conditions for models, clients and agencies.
Activity: 168
Hello, guys! I've read that if the model works for an agency, the agency will get a certain percentage from each order. I wonder how much money will a model distribute from her order to the agency?
copper member
Hey, guys!!!!!
Can models take part in group photo sessions???
Greeting!
Yes, indeed. Partner agencies will be able to provide several of their models depending on the clients' demand. On the other hand, customer will be able to arrange a meeting with several models individually.
Hey, guys!!!!!
Can models take part in group photo sessions???
copper member
What options will you have in user's personal accounts???
Greetings!
The potential client will be able to explore the following features:

• convenient search by criteria
• account page with balance and current order history
• favorite profiles
• chat with a service provider

A service provider, on the other hand, through the same website, will have access to:

• profile settings
• account page with balance and statistic
• order page
• availability calendar
What options will you have in user's personal accounts???
copper member
Crystals, I hope, you'll be able to fulfill all your goals and to get an enormous success!!! Wink
Hello there!
Thank you for believing in us Smiley
Crystals, I hope, you'll be able to fulfill all your goals and to get an enormous success!!! Wink
copper member
Where will you launch your project first?

In Q3 of 2018 we are going to launch PR campaign through Europe, which will be followed by entering German and UK markets in Q4 2018. In the first quarter of 2019 we plan integration with other European countries. After solving legal processes in Russian Federation we are going to enter their market Q3 of 2019. In 2020-2022 we plan to enter USA, Japan and South American markets.
For more information you can check roadmap on our official webpage: https://crystals.io/

you have big plans! I'm shocked by this! It's great that you do this because it speaks of your responsibility and seriousness.
Big project - big plans! Thanks for your support. It's really important for us Smiley

Hi!!! Will there be the option af anonymous account??? Huh

Greetings!
Yes, it will. An option of anonymous account will be available in Q4 2018 during the final release of the CRYSTALS platform.
Hi!!! Will there be the option af anonymous account??? Huh

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Where will you launch your project first?

In Q3 of 2018 we are going to launch PR campaign through Europe, which will be followed by entering German and UK markets in Q4 2018. In the first quarter of 2019 we plan integration with other European countries. After solving legal processes in Russian Federation we are going to enter their market Q3 of 2019. In 2020-2022 we plan to enter USA, Japan and South American markets.
For more information you can check roadmap on our official webpage: https://crystals.io/

you have big plans! I'm shocked by this! It's great that you do this because it speaks of your responsibility and seriousness.
What problems does your project solve?
The CRYSTALS project solves the problem of geographical fragmentation by aggregating all modeling agencies and private entrepreneurs on a single platform.

Firstly, it will allow talented models to successfully break into major agencies without having solid ties or media names.
Secondly, small agencies will find it easier to merge with each other and compete everywhere with the industry’s largest companies.
Thirdly, it does not matter where the client will be and where the meeting will take place - the ecosystem will be available worldwide. In such a way CRYSTALS will create healthy conditions for the industry development in general.
Your project have only pluses
I hope that soon we will see all sides
copper member
The CRYSTALS project solves the problem of geographical fragmentation by aggregating all modeling agencies and private entrepreneurs on a single platform.

Firstly, it will allow talented models to successfully break into major agencies without having solid ties or media names.
Secondly, small agencies will find it easier to merge with each other and compete everywhere with the industry’s largest companies.
Thirdly, it does not matter where the client will be and where the meeting will take place - the ecosystem will be available worldwide. In such a way CRYSTALS will create healthy conditions for the industry development in general.
copper member
How is your PR campaign working ?
Marketing is an essential part of our strategy, which will include mass media and social network advertising, industry events attendance and special promotions. Marketing campaigns are already under development, considering that CRYSTALS platform is a new product for modeling industry. We expect to dedicate a big share of the raised funds to this expense to be able to spread information about us quickly. We understand that the most common ways of online marketing, such as Google Adwords may not accept related advertisements. That is why we are developing direct marketing strategy through industry-related celebrities, events, and communities. We are also planning to cooperate with corporate partners and agencies in order to be promoted through their platforms.

As for now, in May we have participated at a large Ukrainian conference, where our CFO, Gleb Yemelyanov was one of the speakers. He has touched upon actual blockchain topics and presented our project. Event also has included appearances of Tone Vays, Roger Ver and other blockchain experts.

Watch our video from the conference: https://youtu.be/piFNRNuTMsg

We have already visited the conference in Japan, which was the part of our Asian roadshow. In the nearest future you will be able to meet us in person and get to know more about CRYSTALS in Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Please, follow our news to keep up Smiley
How is your PR campaign working ?
Pages:
Jump to: