Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 115. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi,

This is the first italian channel dedicated to DIMCOIN, with inside an ufficial member from DIMCOIN team.

https://t.me/dimcoinITA

Questo è il primo canale italiano dedicato alla moneta ed al suo ecosistema DIM, al suo interno possiamo trovare anche un membro ufficiale del team DIMCOIN

Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
I created topic with Dimcoin/Dimtoken sell/buy offers. If you are interested in participating, just add your message with your offers. I will edit the table then.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21601738
Activity: 4
i have coins and token, how to sell? is around 60$ btc

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Guys im selling

1. 200k DIMCOINS at 0.015USD EACH
2. 800 DIM TOKENS AT 4USD EACH

Those interested pls PM ME
Activity: 11
Hi,

I buy dimtoken, if interested please contact me with a pm
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi

Are the tokens sent out?

I haven't received any email yet?

Thanks

I guess you just need to wait a bit. Smiley Or you can contact by e-mail [email protected] . Reply promise within 48 hours, but I usually respond faster.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi

Are the tokens sent out?

I haven't received any email yet?

Thanks
Activity: 364
It's good that I never invest from exchanges. I perfectly understand that tokens will come to the exchanges and not to me. It's strange that some people did not understand this.
I am pretty sure it was written on the investment page or somewhere along the process.  If not then they have caused themselves a lot of extra work.
Yes, there was such a warning. It seems, not everyone have paid attention.
Please do not send XEM from any exchanges, i.e., Poloniex, Bittrex, Changelly, etc. If you send from an exchange, your funds will be lost.
For anyone who wants to sell quickly - wait at least a couple of months. You will get more. Wink
Explore Crypto
Eitherway, do you think tokens will be on the exchanges? I think its just the coins that will be hitting exchanges. I'll be buying those too, shortly after they dump after being listed. Smiley

You can trade with other Dimcoin owners on telegram group: https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
Activity: 252
i'm longtherm holder for this coin. somepeople don't know the usability of DimCoin and DimToken!
2018 will be a nice year for this ecosystem!
Activity: 29
It's good that I never invest from exchanges. I perfectly understand that tokens will come to the exchanges and not to me. It's strange that some people did not understand this.
I am pretty sure it was written on the investment page or somewhere along the process.  If not then they have caused themselves a lot of extra work.

when  start tthe ico start
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I am pretty sure it was written on the investment page or somewhere along the process.  If not then they have caused themselves a lot of extra work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Many people do not have the patience to wait for the funds.
May really need to consider the acceleration of transfers to impatient people cherished their nerves.

I was hoping for a few impatient souls so I can grab up some TOKENs. I've missed out on ICO, I've had some personal things going on, so just recently came back to crypto after some time.

Eitherway, do you think tokens will be on the exchanges? I think its just the coins that will be hitting exchanges. I'll be buying those too, shortly after they dump after being listed. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Many people do not have the patience to wait for the funds.
May really need to consider the acceleration of transfers to impatient people cherished their nerves.
Activity: 37
To all investors who invested with XEM through exchanges.

Hi Dimcoin, I sent some NEM via my nano wallet but since last week
My nano wallet is not showing my transaction, in fact I am getting
a totally blank screen, also my deptwallet has not been populated yet?

my nem wallet is NAKTPDAP6X6IU6ELH3W5UON2VCH3U2SA24T3I5GF

when do I get the extra 30%? my email is [email protected]

I never got a email from dimcoin.

Is anyone looking to sell their TOKEN's?

Oh! Most are holders i believe. Wait until it hit the exchange for those quick cash grabbers. Hopefully you will get it on a low price
Activity: 294
Hi guys Smiley I can make Dimcoins escrows, no provisions but tips welcomed. I suggest NEM multisig option, as the safest. I am known for my YT channel on NEM, writing blogs and being NEM speaker at meetups  Grin
 And I will help with making transactions!  Wink

I'm a subscriber  Cheesy Guys IF you're going to do it, if you have absolutely no patience at all or need the money so desperately now you cant wait a couple months until we start pointing to the moon, and you decide to sell at least do it as safe as possible, this guy is legit, but I'm sure some more veteran members will confirm this, but I'd still say: HODL DIM!  Grin
Explore Crypto
Hi guys Smiley I can make Dimcoins escrows, no provisions but tips welcomed. I suggest NEM multisig option, as the safest. I am known for my YT channel on NEM, writing blogs and being NEM speaker at meetups  Grin
 And I will help with making transactions!  Wink
Activity: 756
Activity: 1
i ve read that dimcoin is gonna be listed at exchanges except depotwallet/hybse, could you guys tell me which one you consider?

thanks so far for the great work, looking forward to a new ecosystem thats gonna f.. up stockmarket, wallstreet etc.

greets from austria
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
We are aware of users experiencing problems with DEPOTWALLET, please note this is due to the programming and improvement of the new DEPOTWALLET design with much lower transaction fees. Here is a sneak peek of the new Depotwallet design.

Do you know when the problems with DepotWallet will be solved? If someone transferred Dimtokens / Dimcoins between DepotWallets how long will the transaction take? (Transfer was made over 7 hours ago, and nothing showing up yet). Thank you!
Jump to: