Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 117. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Really wanted to join the telegram group, but my telegram keeps saying cant find the group.
https://t.me/dimtradingofficial

Can someone invite me. My username is esorb. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I AM INTERESTED TO BUY DIM COIN AN WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL LAUNCH ON EXCHANGES. IF SOMEONE HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING LAUNCHING OF DIM COIN MAY PLEASE SHARE.

Hi
Looks like many
people get notice after ends of official ICO. Anyway there
will be more opportunity [ At least I believe ] to get into DIM ecosystem as Early backers!
For trading or speculating
about DIM ecosystem after initial market luanch, everyone are welcome to join below telegram channel_
Regarding of exchange
listing, the latest up-date I'm quoting the below information from DIMCOIN official telegram channel_

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the information. It is great to have dim coin owners to gather together and update each other on recent news, development on dimcoins and how to move forward next. Happy to be part of the group.

Hi
It's my pleasure to
meet you! Feeling great after seeing my little
contribution are also helping others.
To be honest i'm in love with sharing information with
members of this community! Want to be contribute following that
way till end of myself.
Anyway, i'm still learning the vast knowledge resource
of cryptocurrency. Always Love to learn.

Thanks!

It is nice to see the investors turning into community driven. It reduces FUD and FOMO and it will keeps the people going and believing in this coins.

And the recent depot wallet upgrade really looks very neat and tidy. Seems like it has a lot of useful functions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I AM INTERESTED TO BUY DIM COIN AN WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL LAUNCH ON EXCHANGES. IF SOMEONE HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING LAUNCHING OF DIM COIN MAY PLEASE SHARE.

Hi
Looks like many
will be more opportunity [ At least I believe ] to get into DIM ecosystem as Early backers!
about DIM ecosystem after initial market luanch, everyone are welcome to join below telegram channel_
Regarding of exchange
listing, the latest up-date I'm quoting the below information from DIMCOIN official telegram channel_

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the information. It is great to have dim coin owners to gather together and update each other on recent news, development on dimcoins and how to move forward next. Happy to be part of the group.

Hi
It's my pleasure to
meet you! Feeling great after seeing my little
contribution are also helping others.
To be honest i'm in love with sharing information with
members of this community! Want to be contribute following that
way till end of myself.
Anyway, i'm still learning the vast knowledge resource
of cryptocurrency. Always Love to learn.

Thanks!

legendary
While Bitcoin and altcoins drops, whats the price again of our Dim token and coins again?  Grin

There is no guarantee of price of dim token and coins. You have to wait until it hit into exchanges then from the supply and demand you can judge how much you can and you want to sell for your token. Or you can trade to sell privately if you know where to find demands but the risk will be higher.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Attention US investors
Activity: 50
I don't understand - why you take part in ICO if you sell now ? Or you - bounty hunter? Maybe, you will wait exchanges?

@tarolog, I agree with you. People who buy into an ICO should wait.

Hi
Looks like many
Regarding of exchange
https://i.imgur.com/D57tpXJ.jpg

Thanks!

Cant find the telegram group. How can i Join?
Can you add me instead. My telegram username is esorb
While Bitcoin and altcoins drops, whats the price again of our Dim token and coins again?  Grin
legendary

Hi
Looks like many
Regarding of exchange

Thanks!

Activity: 7
Hi, I'm looking to sell some of my Dimcoin for 2.5 cents per coin. Direct message me if you're interested. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

Will be listed in exchanges in December
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Hi
Looks like many
Regarding of exchange

Thanks!

Hi, a buddy of mine is wondering how to transfer tokens from depotwallet to nanowallet?

Thank you.

nano wallet and depot wallet are the same, you don't need to transfer, just import your nano wallets key to the depot wallet and your coins will be visible

Hi Noobty, I use a NEM mobile wallet on Android, can I export it to my depotwallet?

Of course it is all the same network.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Im selling my dimcoins at 0,03USD a coin, direct messsage me for more info
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Hi, a buddy of mine is wondering how to transfer tokens from depotwallet to nanowallet?

Thank you.

nano wallet and depot wallet are the same, you don't need to transfer, just import your nano wallets key to the depot wallet and your coins will be visible

Hi Noobty, I use a NEM mobile wallet on Android, can I export it to my depotwallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 102

Thank you.

Thank you for your quick response and knowledge.
Any chance if you can help? He wants to change the password set in depotwallet but there is no such option. Does he have to create a new wallet and transfer it to that address?

Well the passport only applies if he is saving the private key as a file. If he directly enters the private key, then he can make a new file with what ever password he chooses.
Activity: 5

Thank you.

Thank you for your quick response and knowledge.
Any chance if you can help? He wants to change the password set in depotwallet but there is no such option. Does he have to create a new wallet and transfer it to that address?

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I will also wait to begin the exchange of coin this tomorow. It seems to be a nice value of the coins is tomorow. While I am going to join see tomorow market developments, hopefully there is good luck and good selling price when the market opened

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
So guys, what are the next important dates to mark in our DIM calendar? I got in a month ago or more and can't wait any longer for some action  Grin

Yeah! crawling through the net looking for updates is driving me crazy

I actually cant wait for these coins to hit the exchanges, i don't even plan to sell but just want to see what the response will be like
Jump to: