Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 116. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
To all investors who invested with XEM through exchanges.

Hi Dimcoin, I sent some NEM via my nano wallet but since last week
My nano wallet is not showing my transaction, in fact I am getting
a totally blank screen, also my deptwallet has not been populated yet?

my nem wallet is NAKTPDAP6X6IU6ELH3W5UON2VCH3U2SA24T3I5GF

when do I get the extra 30%? my email is [email protected]

I never got a email from dimcoin.

Is anyone looking to sell their TOKEN's?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

my nem wallet is NAKTPDAP6X6IU6ELH3W5UON2VCH3U2SA24T3I5GF

when do I get the extra 30%? my email is [email protected]

I never got a email from dimcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I agree with you too! People who sell their coins/token immediately after it hits the exchanges, are going to regret their decision

It will be up to individual. When they sell their token or coins, they also help to spread out the coins to more people and they can try out the system. In this way, this also can reach out to more people and dim can grow more.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Then the coin never comes to an exchange. Not all people will report
This rule is not acceptable. This has to be regulated differently. This is hopefully only a joke of dimcoin
Patience is what you need. It will be in exchanges in no time, particularly, 4th quarter this year. As you can see, the team is still busy sending payouts for its investors.

Guys, 4th quarter but you can bet your underpants it's not going to be before December and I'm ok with it, if this assures the best conditions. So yes,  patience, but differently to other projects, this will be completely worth it. We hit a winner here!  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I agree with you too! People who sell their coins/token immediately after it hits the exchanges, are going to regret their decision
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This rule is not acceptable. This has to be regulated differently. This is hopefully only a joke of dimcoin
Patience is what you need. It will be in exchanges in no time, particularly, 4th quarter this year. As you can see, the team is still busy sending payouts for its investors.

And the 4th quarter beginns in 26 days ;-). First exchange is possible in the beginning from october till end of December.
Exactly, so our patience should be extended up to December (at most). But look at the team, they are working very hard to finish the payouts as soon as possible so we could move forward base on the roadmap and achieve the success we want.

I agree, there is no need to lose patience at the moment. However, we should start considering what happens if the 571 investors do not provide their wallet address? 571 investors represent 5.8% of their total investors since there were 9,891 participants.  We don't know the actual dollars amounts invested by these 571 participants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

And the 4th quarter beginns in 26 days ;-). First exchange is possible in the beginning from october till end of December.
Exactly, so our patience should be extended up to December (at most). But look at the team, they are working very hard to finish the payouts as soon as possible so we could move forward base on the roadmap and achieve the success we want.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
A note to the investors who haven't sent us their wallet addresses as of yet. DIMCOIN. Tomorrow. Today.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
We are aware of users experiencing problems with DEPOTWALLET, please note this is due to the programming and improvement of the new DEPOTWALLET design with much lower transaction fees. Here is a sneak peek of the new Depotwallet design.

To be honest, i am really surprise that the implementation of the features into depot wallet is quite extensive. Hope when these feature introduced to the depot wallet, it will be stable and fool-proof. I am very excited to see the ETF and more asset to add into the exchanges. Keep it up and hope to hear more great news.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Can anyone invite to this telegram... My account cant find the group

https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
my username: esorb
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
hmm i think not much people want to buy some dim+token from other members

hi! Could you please message me back? Thanks!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

How will you identify who has sent which transaction?!
There could be cheaters trying to exploit this by sending somebody else transaction hashes.

I mean is easy to find out in the block explorer the transactions that were sent out of exchnages to DIMCOIN address
and try to claim those.

Example:
User A sent from exchange to ICO.
User B has not sent anything.

User B checks the block explorer and find TX hash there.
User B tries claim the transaction that wasn't his and sends to you TX hash.

User A tries to claim his own transaction and send TX hash which is equal to TX hash that user B sent to you.

Neither of them have filled your form during the ICO.

How do you identify which one is laying and who sent the transaction?

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Hi
Hope you Guy's
are doing great after an impressive ICO! Don't let down all
those awesome believers
backing. Keep working hard till the mission acompolish!
By the way I was
contributed to DIM ecosystem
by investing Nem in
pre-sale & participating in
Twitter bounty campaign in
early day's. I think you're already got an hints what I'm trying to tell!
There was an address
missmatch.
But that has been resolved
later by PM cummunacation
with you. Unfortunately my
nem nano wallet still feeling very cold with having only the ICO tokens and coins!

Thanks

We are aware of users experiencing problems with DEPOTWALLET, please note this is due to the programming and improvement of the new DEPOTWALLET design with much lower transaction fees. Here is a sneak peek of the new Depotwallet design.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Selling 800 DIM TOKENS at 4USD each , those interested please PM me
Jump to: