Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 127. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
new update Just 15 % Tokens left - 11,757,546.46. But where do the token come from?^^

LOL, waiting for a official statement why the increasing the max token supply....
How is it possible ?
The dim coin white paper stated they had limited tokens equal to 1000000
I thought only 10MM coins in sales. This was a main reason for me to invest.

Oficial info from  website
Total supply   10,000,000 Tokens available
Token structure   1 DIM Token includes 100 DIMCOIN

Many people make their investment with bitcoin. I think this situation has happened because of the bitcoin's price which increases dramatically during the ICO.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
new update Just 15 % Tokens left - 11,757,546.46. But where do the token come from?^^

LOL, waiting for a official statement why the increasing the max token supply....
How is it possible ?
I thought only 10MM coins in sales. This was a main reason for me to invest.

Oficial info from  website
Total supply   10,000,000 Tokens available
Token structure   1 DIM Token includes 100 DIMCOIN
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Yesterday i received an email from Dimcoin telling me to buy "now" while the website were below 10 MI.  So i bought yesterday and had my receipt from coypayment. Today i sow almost U$12MI and i am very concerned if they are going to give me what they promised. Dimtokens + Dimcoin at U$0,01

What do you think???
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

How is it possible ?

Good question, waiting for a official statement... here the proof.

LOL, waiting for a official statement why they increasing the max token supply....
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
wtf now 11,757,546.46 dollar raised

wtf indeed. I thought they are selling only 10 million tokens?

Yes 10 million tokens, but you can buy coins until 27. August

I hope people got not scammed because the counter was not refreshed by Dimcoin team... since 10mio $ raised no tokens available and 1 DIMCoin cost 0.02$

after 10millionen only dimcoin
Activity: 126

Activity: 219
This count down clock is not working. Invested ~ 20 hours ago.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Do you know how long it will take to get our tokens?  Nothing has been deposited back to my Nano wallet yet... or do we need to manually add Dimcoin like ERC20 tokens on MEW?
It's not always the same. Sometimes 5 days, sometimes 10.
Coins and tokens will come directly to the wallet, nothing extra is required.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thats true you don't get an e-mail if you invest with XEM you will get you Dimcoins and Token directly to your Depotwallet or Nanowallet.
Everything is fine  Smiley

Do you know how long it will take to get our tokens?  Nothing has been deposited back to my Nano wallet yet... or do we need to manually add Dimcoin like ERC20 tokens on MEW?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Can i invest? It's not to late? I just need to send xem at address from official website ND4AIV-TN6P5P-SOADJI-YIPKGH-YL7RII-2QRPSJ-ET7S. What the next steps? Where/when i can get my dim coins?

You need to send XEM from Depotwallet or Nanowallet then you will automatically get your Dimcoins and Tokens. But don't send XEM from Exchanges or they will be lost like its said on the website.

Sorry kinda noob with this. So my dimcoins and dim token will be sent to my depotwallet?
for sure, you will gets dimcoins on your depotwallet or nanowallet. Just follow form of invest on website. Dimcoin will be land on your wallet, after a few days,because the team works manually for it. you'll get some an email about your invest. Official website : http://dimcoin.io/ Currently bonuses 5%  Cheesy
Take your part now buddy, they almost reaching maximum of ICO dimcoins.

If you send xem, you don't get an e-mail, right? I invested yesterday with xem and didn't get an e-mail...

Thats true you don't get an e-mail if you invest with XEM you will get you Dimcoins and Token directly to your Depotwallet or Nanowallet.
Everything is fine  Smiley
Activity: 15
Can i invest? It's not to late? I just need to send xem at address from official website ND4AIV-TN6P5P-SOADJI-YIPKGH-YL7RII-2QRPSJ-ET7S. What the next steps? Where/when i can get my dim coins?

You need to send XEM from Depotwallet or Nanowallet then you will automatically get your Dimcoins and Tokens. But don't send XEM from Exchanges or they will be lost like its said on the website.

Sorry kinda noob with this. So my dimcoins and dim token will be sent to my depotwallet?
for sure, you will gets dimcoins on your depotwallet or nanowallet. Just follow form of invest on website. Dimcoin will be land on your wallet, after a few days,because the team works manually for it. you'll get some an email about your invest. Official website : http://dimcoin.io/ Currently bonuses 5%  Cheesy

If you send xem, you don't get an e-mail, right? I invested yesterday with xem and didn't get an e-mail...
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
hello

i have invested bitcoins for 2 days. I got an email von coin payment but no email for dimcoin itself.

They should send me an email to fill in my receive depotwallet address right?
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
People have near 4 days remaining before the ICO end. Dimcoin has new ideas, Investors will more interested in this great project and i think this project will successful ICO.
Activity: 37

Thanks! Im just waiting now for the DIM. Hopefully im still in the $0.01. Smiley
Activity: 928
Merit: 531

Jump to: