Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 123. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I lost my depowallet password

How can i recover ?
Please someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot.

did you save private key for recover. if yes then use that. account will be back with private key
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
is the twitter account staying the same after the ico?

yes, go to Telegram chat you going get more info, more active talk over there
Activity: 21
the site no longer works in US. is there any alternative?

1-  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

2-  https://www.hotspotshield.com/
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
is the twitter account staying the same after the ico?
Activity: 1
the site no longer works in US. is there any alternative?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
i bought it with XEM and depot wallet!
They doesn't have my email!

they don´t need your email. stay calm. everyone received there share!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Still did not received my coins.

Waiting from august 12. Got confirmation it was paid. On august 21 i received an email to give my address and a reply to my email same day also asking for my address from depot wallet and after that nothing anymore. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
is it finished project in dimcoin? What is the rate dimcoin? Does anyone know any information about it?
thank you  Smiley

Now is $0.03 per one dim. Expected price is $0.04 because raised much more than expected. Real price we will know after Dim going to real market. I guess it will be more than 0.04
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Is this the first project on xem?
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
is it finished project in dimcoin? What is the rate dimcoin? Does anyone know any information about it?
thank you  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Hopefully they can deliver on their project plan. There are lot of work ongoing but we are yet to see solid results. I hope it will be soon enough before launch of coin on exchanges!  Smiley
Activity: 50
If they deliver on the android app then this could sky rocket. Will be huge mainstream demand long term and hopefully it will lead more into crypto.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Anybody know where we can get the current price of Dimcoin now that it's trading?

You can´t trade now, and the price is $0,04. Only will be tradable in Q4/2017, maybe december.

Where do you see it at $0.04?  It is $0.03 in my Depot Wallet.

Will change to 0,04 tomorrow in your wallet. The investment is > $14 MI.
Activity: 560
Anybody know where we can get the current price of Dimcoin now that it's trading?

You can´t trade now, and the price is $0,04. Only will be tradable in Q4/2017, maybe december.

Where do you see it at $0.04?  It is $0.03 in my Depot Wallet.
Activity: 350
Contributed on Thursday... still haven't gotten any Dim tokens/coins  Huh
I contributed 2 weeks ago and still got nothing!
I contributed 2017-08-24. Didn't get anything. It's time to worry?
No, you just wait for some time. I contributed on july and I received my tokens on august. It took around 3 weeks for me to receive my dimcoins. This is normal.
It's taking too much time. In my opinion, developers should have thought about automation.

They pay the tokens MANUALLY, and they do it each 10 days, the last one was on 20.08, the next payout is30.08 or so, there are always delays because they pay in batches, if you don't get your tokens when the batches finishes, then write to them with your transaction ID and wallet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Activity: 8
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
i like to reserve video editing works
Activity: 219
Contributed on Thursday... still haven't gotten any Dim tokens/coins  Huh
I contributed 2 weeks ago and still got nothing!
I contributed 2017-08-24. Didn't get anything. It's time to worry?
No, you just wait for some time. I contributed on july and I received my tokens on august. It took around 3 weeks for me to receive my dimcoins. This is normal.
It's taking too much time. In my opinion, developers should have thought about automation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i bought it with XEM and depot wallet!
They doesn't have my email!
Jump to: