Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 129. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
how about the update for total token sold until now ? is it sold out or not
and if the token is sold out, when people want to invest they only get the dimcoin ?

NEED HELP  I just received my dim coin in nano wallet but it says
  Mosaics attached: 2
 Name dim:coin
 Quantity10 570.699500
 Levy feePercentage-based: 10.570699 dim:coin
 Namedim:token
 Quantity84.565596    what dos this mean?

it means you get 10,570 Dimcoin and 84.565596 Dim Token.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
NEED HELP  I just received my dim coin in nano wallet but it says
  Mosaics attached: 2
 Name dim:coin
 Quantity10 570.699500
 Levy feePercentage-based: 10.570699 dim:coin
 Namedim:token
 Quantity84.565596    what dos this mean?
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
New video about Dimcoin incoming!
https://youtu.be/jd6ffOe4nxs
Activity: 448
The Dim can be exchanged in all accepted cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. Bringing revolution in Currency exchange.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
how many Dimtokens has been sold out, what the minimum of fund reach and what about unsold tokens
9,945,743/10,000,000 sold. I think all tokens will be sold out until the end of ico.
Activity: 124
I lost my depowallet password

How can i recover ?
Please someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Problem solved.

Thanks...
Activity: 672
how many Dimtokens has been sold out, what the minimum of fund reach and what about unsold tokens
Activity: 80
Hi GUYS , I have a very important question to ask, PLEASE HELP ME

I understand that Investor should not send XEM from exchange to DIMCOIN ICO ADDRESS, but I send BTC via exchange to coin payment for 4 different purchases, is it ok ?? or will my fund be lost?! because I have received the email from coin payment saying they have received my payment even though I sent BTC from the exchange.

In total I have made 5 Different purchases , the first purchase i made was via MY ETHER WALLET ON 17TH AUG  and I have received the tokens and coins and the rest 4 purchases with BTC was via BITTREX EXCHANGE ON 18TH AUG, kindly let me know will the purchases i sent with BTC via Exchange be lost  Cry Cry Cry Cry Because someone told me that I should not sent BTC from exchange or I will lost my funds even if coinpayment send me the email to confirm that they have received my BTC  Cry Cry

YB777,

I have made this question directly to Dimcoin. If you used the same email to performe the 4 transactions, you are OK. If your first transaction was OK, Dimcoin has already linked your email with your depotwallet. You should be paid in the next payout wave.

Don´t worry, you can make as many transactions you want using the same Email and any BTC Exchange plataform..
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
How many tokens are sold out now and what the minimum fund will be reach So this ico is said to be successful.
Activity: 138
Hi GUYS , I have a very important question to ask, PLEASE HELP ME

I understand that Investor should not send XEM from exchange to DIMCOIN ICO ADDRESS, but I send BTC via exchange to coin payment for 4 different purchases, is it ok ?? or will my fund be lost?! because I have received the email from coin payment saying they have received my payment even though I sent BTC from the exchange.

In total I have made 5 Different purchases , the first purchase i made was via MY ETHER WALLET ON 17TH AUG  and I have received the tokens and coins and the rest 4 purchases with BTC was via BITTREX EXCHANGE ON 18TH AUG, kindly let me know will the purchases i sent with BTC via Exchange be lost  Cry Cry Cry Cry Because someone told me that I should not sent BTC from exchange or I will lost my funds even if coinpayment send me the email to confirm that they have received my BTC  Cry Cry
Activity: 109
As far as I know Dimcoin will be traded on same Stock Exchanges as NEM.
Any thoughts?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
curious.  approximately, how long does it take for the dim coins / tokens get transferred?

i invested 3 days ago.
Payouts might take up to 10 days from the day you invested. If you have invested with XEM, payout are automatic but if you have used other currencies, you will wait for the confirmation email which has the payout link. You will be required to fill in the payout form with your wallet and email address. And your payout will included in the next payout phase.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Hi all, quick question. I am interested in the ICO. However I noticed the XEM deposit address I was given is identical to this one in 'African Crypto News' video on youtube.. https://youtu.be/lyo_ZaoRwTY?t=10m55s.

Beyond requesting your email address and cell phone number how will they be able to work out whose tokens belongs to who? Seem a little strange.

It was said that every investor who invested using XEM, there is no need to fill in the payout page since XEM payouts are automatic. DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS will be sent to the wallet address you invested from. Be sure to use the address provided on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Hi all, quick question. I am interested in the ICO. However I noticed the XEM deposit address I was given is identical to this one in 'African Crypto News' video on youtube.. https://youtu.be/lyo_ZaoRwTY?t=10m55s.

Beyond requesting your email address and cell phone number how will they be able to work out whose tokens belongs to who? Seem a little strange.

They just look at transaction sending address.
This is why it's important to send your xem from your own wallet, not from an exchange.
Activity: 1

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
It looks like it is going to be a huge success!

Exactly, Dimcoin's telegram account alone has reached 916 members and this is so growing so fast that it will soon cross all limits . Dimcoin is expected to get growing according to investors.

I have to say that right now, the dim awareness is still very weak even though they have tried to do some form of marketing. However, there is still a long way for them to update their games and build a solid foundation/ecosystem in order for them to be really recognised. It can go big but the dev really must also up their game.
Activity: 12
Dimcoin is great success project. Many joys will succeed in bountiful measure. Adjetives and verbs will be used in abundance. Most greatest project in history of all cryptos. I am having a stroke. Congratulations to Dimcoin platform, the platform of great smiles and dollar bills flying out of our backsides in perpetuity.
Activity: 80
What do you guys expect to be the price of DIMCOIN in 2018, 2019 and 2020? Any idea? Now is 0,01, but in Q4/2017 will be 0,02 to 0,12. So?
Activity: 294
I hope you the best of lucks with your project, the idea looks really promising even if it has been already done! I will keep a close look hope you the best.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hello! Tell me please, I want to participate in the bounty, do I have the opportunity or not? Are there bounty blogs? I did not find the rules for participation ..

Take a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.0;topicseen you will find all bounty campaigns from Dimcoin, but seem now is too late because just few days left to ICO end
Jump to: