Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 132. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
if selling reach $10million so the token sold out right, so the rest of the ICO date left, if someone want to invest only get DIMCOIN ?

Whitepaper on Page 40 says that when 10M $ are reached then all Tokens are gone.
So after 10M you only get Dimcoins for your Investment and the price of Dimcoin will rise from 0.01$ per coin to 0.02$.

That is incorrect.

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

I'm confused. Isn't that exactly what i said?
10M reached -> no more Dimtoken  and the Price for Dimcoin will rise.

Edit: Ok i said "Tokens" instead of "Dimtoken"

Will have to hit $12M in order to go to $.02, not just the $10M. 

No. You are wrong here  Smiley.

$0 - $10, 000, 000.00                      $ 0.01
$10,000,000.01 - $12,000,000.00     $ 0.02

I copied that directly from their white paper. It`s on page 40.

I stand happily corrected!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
if selling reach $10million so the token sold out right, so the rest of the ICO date left, if someone want to invest only get DIMCOIN ?

Whitepaper on Page 40 says that when 10M $ are reached then all Tokens are gone.
So after 10M you only get Dimcoins for your Investment and the price of Dimcoin will rise from 0.01$ per coin to 0.02$.

That is incorrect.

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

No. You are wrong here  Smiley.

$0 - $10, 000, 000.00                      $ 0.01
$10,000,000.01 - $12,000,000.00     $ 0.02

I copied that directly from their white paper. It`s on page 40.

That is incorrect.

That is incorrect.

That is incorrect.

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO. 

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Only $300k to go so we could achieve the minimum goal. There's still enough time to achieve the 10M. I know the success is really a step away. Let's support this project til the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
me and 4 others invested into this this week, payed the etherium required but afterwards never received a confirmation email from dimcoin, anybody know how long it can take to retrieve this email?
Confirmation mail will be from coinpayment website which you used to send ETH.
Payment confirmation will be from DIMCOIN in 3-5 days specifying your Payment Phase. Thereafter you have to provide your NEM Wallet address.
Once payment phase comes expect around 5-7 days for coins to deposit.

The coinpayment website did send a confirmation, but nothing from DIMCOIN yet.
Thank you, didnt do it with NEM so I expect a mail from them to store it into the Depotwallet right?

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
me and 4 others invested into this this week, payed the etherium required but afterwards never received a confirmation email from dimcoin, anybody know how long it can take to retrieve this email?
Confirmation mail will be from coinpayment website which you used to send ETH.
Payment confirmation will be from DIMCOIN in 3-5 days specifying your Payment Phase. Thereafter you have to provide your NEM Wallet address.
Once payment phase comes expect around 5-7 days for coins to deposit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I will keep supporting this project.
it has good and solid output for now, has $10 million worth of investment abd can go more for upcoming days, surely it will be a successful.

i agree. I really don´t like overfunded projects. this one has amazing upside potential and I´m confident in the success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
I will keep supporting this project.
it has good and solid output for now, has $10 million worth of investment abd can go more for upcoming days, surely it will be a successful.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
I have a small investment in this project - hopefully after the ICO closes we will receive news and updates more frequently (here and elsewhere) than we currently do.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
what is the ico capped at? read it somewhere but now cannot find

pretty sure it's $10 million. well going off the site-
Total supply = 10,000,000 Tokens available
Price per Token = 1$ per Token

9.7 million sold already. That is a good move
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

pretty sure it's $10 million. well going off the site-
Total supply = 10,000,000 Tokens available
Price per Token = 1$ per Token
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello, i have a question to support about twitter and facebook bounty for 5,6 and 7 weeks. Why i didn't get coins for last 3 weeks, i made all tweets and reposts. Please check it and give some answer. My bitcointalk name Dilerium90, twitter - Dilerium, facebook- Alexandr Kryvosheiev.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
It took a while, but finally I received everything in my depotwallet. Thanks for that. Now let's see where this project will lead us to!
The project is very solid so I have no doubt this is going to be a success, however we need to have patience since results are not going to come immediately, some time is going to be needed for the project to gain momentum but when it does you will be able to see the growing value of your investment.
Activity: 437
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Ok, thank you guys, may be i just need read more about blockchain )

The blockchain is the reason why we are all here... individual coins are just utilizing the blockchain in different ways.
Jump to: