Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 161. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's been several days since I bought the dimcoin but they have not arrived yet in my Depot wallet? Anyone else in this situation?

there are some cases that users recieved their dimcoin later than usual but all of them arrived, just be patient and you will recieve yours. probably too many investments to process that is why some are getting delayed

Ya you Surely get your dimcoin .Since it's a new coins, delay will be there. You can inverse your money on dimcoin now.Why because, After August 1 ,the price of dimcoin may doubles the today's rate.There will be increase of price with all altcoin. Like wise, the price of dimcoin also increase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
bought Dimcoin on thursday last week, when can I expect my tokens?

i have wait 10 Days. Today alls ok. Very good
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
bought Dimcoin on thursday last week, when can I expect my tokens?
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
It's been several days since I bought the dimcoin but they have not arrived yet in my Depot wallet? Anyone else in this situation?

there are some cases that users recieved their dimcoin later than usual but all of them arrived, just be patient and you will recieve yours. probably too many investments to process that is why some are getting delayed
You are right. Devs are enough active here to get us any possible solutions as early as they could do. But as per latest update by dimcoin they are facing many investments than expected schedule and this could the reason some investors are facing delay to receive the coins. Just keeping our patients and waiting for some more hours definitely will auto solve this problem, hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Devs there is new situation with bitcoin and ethereum price dump, also most of all cryptocurrencies are dumped price. Did you expect something like that, and what is your plan in this situation? Whether something changes with reached goals?
I guess like everyone else devs also must be keeping their faith high on crypto world and expecting prices to bounce back so that everything will be on track as per plans. I guess no business on cryptos can do anything about the falling down price levels. We should wait till prices settle down. But the good news is bitcoin prices are recovering, I guess it will keep sustaining above $2000 levels till august 1st.
Yes, as far as I know about the altcoin projects, the fluctuations of bitcoin and ethereum has nothing to do for the development of dimcoin. It can be continued as per schedule for ico as well for any other developments. I believe there could be some inconvenient due to low cryptos but not a problem with the payments agreed in terms of bitcoins and eth to the dev team and other contributors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
When I click invest a screen appears asking for some details and I  have some questions, why you ask for the amount of dollar? The price of crypto is all over the place, why don’t you ask about the amount of BTC or ETH that is going to be invested instead? And why do you need a phone number at all?

whether they use the unit btc or usd because there'll be real time converter. basically the unit usd is more easy to use and understand as the price of cryptocurrencies are totally

changing so a stable currency is needed, if you read the whitepaper there are some conversions there like $1 = 1 token so it'll be unfair if they'd use the unit btc on this whether

the price falls or rise. e.g. A wants to buy 2 token which is 50K sats/piece so regardless if the price goes up or down the amount of the token you'll received is be fixed but if its

proportional to usd you can get more if the price rises.

as for the phone number, maybe they'll use it to verify that its you send a code or something or mmaybe send notifications. you can trust this team. yahoo vouched for them
Quite some valid points and I think pegging amount to be invested to the dollar becomes easy to explain and understand for investors because not of all are crypto enthusiasts to understand the crypto jargon frequently used.

As for the phone number usually these are used to help with account recovery should we run into any problems,unless otherwise.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
When I click invest a screen appears asking for some details and I  have some questions, why you ask for the amount of dollar? The price of crypto is all over the place, why don’t you ask about the amount of BTC or ETH that is going to be invested instead? And why do you need a phone number at all?

whether they use the unit btc or usd because there'll be real time converter. basically the unit usd is more easy to use and understand as the price of cryptocurrencies are totally

changing so a stable currency is needed, if you read the whitepaper there are some conversions there like $1 = 1 token so it'll be unfair if they'd use the unit btc on this whether

the price falls or rise. e.g. A wants to buy 2 token which is 50K sats/piece so regardless if the price goes up or down the amount of the token you'll received is be fixed but if its

proportional to usd you can get more if the price rises.

as for the phone number, maybe they'll use it to verify that its you send a code or something or mmaybe send notifications. you can trust this team. yahoo vouched for them
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Devs there is new situation with bitcoin and ethereum price dump, also most of all cryptocurrencies are dumped price. Did you expect something like that, and what is your plan in this situation? Whether something changes with reached goals?
I guess like everyone else devs also must be keeping their faith high on crypto world and expecting prices to bounce back so that everything will be on track as per plans. I guess no business on cryptos can do anything about the falling down price levels. We should wait till prices settle down. But the good news is bitcoin prices are recovering, I guess it will keep sustaining above $2000 levels till august 1st.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
must i invest with ETH or Dollar ?  or other Coin ?

You can invest in US dollars or these coins
Accepted Currencies
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, NEM, Tether

You get a 10% bonus in Dimcoins if you use NEM to invest.

Best place to find out is here https://www.dimcoin.io/ and click on invest button
All the information is there.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
You can invest in DIMcoin as it is a powerful and fast growing coin as it takes lesser time for DIMcoin to get a transaction completed.
Yes, this seems more reasonable advice as per the current scenario of crypto world. Bitcoin prices are falling rapidly down. But we can have hope on new projects like Dimcoin a better future in coming days. If anyone go through their goals through whitepapers, then definitely will understand the importance of investing with it.
You must be right with respect to falling prices of bitcoins and all other crypto. People are moving out their money still I too believe investing into new projects will keep our networth to stay without getting affected by these huge dumps of all crypto markets. I have already planned to invest into dimcoin as keeping bitcoins nor ethereum is not seeming safer in this falling conditions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
You can invest in DIMcoin as it is a powerful and fast growing coin as it takes lesser time for DIMcoin to get a transaction completed.
Yes, this seems more reasonable advice as per the current scenario of crypto world. Bitcoin prices are falling rapidly down. But we can have hope on new projects like Dimcoin a better future in coming days. If anyone go through their goals through whitepapers, then definitely will understand the importance of investing with it.
Activity: 304
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Participants

Total Investment
5,065,029.93 $

Not bad!

with total invesment 5 million dollar is very good
i think is amazing, the great success in ico selling

Just see this figure 5,065,029.93 $ and you will imagine, how well this ICO is running. This number shows the trust which people are having in DIMcoin and I am sure more will join after seeing this figure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
it has been a very good start of the project. The first 15 days were really successful. The project is getting more popularity each day. More and more of my friends ask about it and it' them to decide how much to invest here. Good job and I wish this project to have more investors in the coming days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It seems that in the project dimcoin .. many investors are coming .. about approximately 10 000 000 Dim investors .. hopefully will continue to grow and become a successful ICO
Activity: 476
Merit: 254

In the end, the best is still go and read up on the white paper and decide on yourself. On the other hand, if you want to look for review, it is better to look at else where instead of the ANN thread cause usually all these people posting here are supporters of the ICO. Their reviews can be quite bias.

I agree with you on this but at the same time not everyone would be blinded by the fact that they are promoting a project and even if you look at the team, the campaign manager, you don't need to look far before you know that this people are not blinded by such. If you have serious allegations bring it up, if its not handled properly, call it out. If its showing potential scam, raise and I am sure people here will hear your view and even support irrespective of where their loyalty lies but don't do it because of antagonism because there was a thread created for that and it was handled in the right way and more so the thread is not a self moderated one.
Jump to: