Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 164. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
This project is a good project for future investment, but somehow it seems slow progress, but surely it will be good again, I will continue to pay attention to its development. hopefully
surely this project will be success in the future, lets wait there development. Hopefully they put their coins in famous exchangers so I invest this coins.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I just received my coins and tokens in my Depotwallet! Woohoo Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
If the coin is as good as the payout, you can forget it  Sad

We will be fucked
Merit: 264
regards for good condition of dimcoin especially for yahoo to provide good character to handle it weekly no unstable issues.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Received second payment from facebook bounty .
I just received 8571 DIMCOIN for six days , I think this incorrect because I following this full . Could you explain to me why ?

8571 dimcoin for 6 days of facebook bounty!!! that seems like a lot. Woa.

Anyway i am still waiting for my dimcoin and dimcoin token to arrive at my depot wallet. It has been dragging longer than it should have been. Not being impatient but it is not reflecting well.

i have pay and nothing. Nothing comes
On facebook they said it comes tomorrow or overmorning ......and nothing

Same to me too. I have left a few posts on their facebook page and the reply is always the same. They keep saying it goes by batches but it has been dragging for really way too long.
Activity: 43
Will be bounty?
Activity: 2
Well, i asked them yesterday when tokens will arrive. They said that it will be in next couple of business days. On top of that, when investing, it said that it might take up to 10 business days, so even if i have to wait that long, i am not missing on anything ATM ..
Activity: 30
I just received 8571 DIMCOIN for six days , I think this incorrect because I following this full . Could you explain to me why ?

Anyway i am still waiting for my dimcoin and dimcoin token to arrive at my depot wallet. It has been dragging longer than it should have been. Not being impatient but it is not reflecting well.

This ICO is a complete shambles.

Sorting out bounties before investors.

I put in over a week ago and still nowt in my wallet.

I'm glad I didn't put in anymore for this shit project. But I still want the coins I paid for.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project is a good project for future investment, but somehow it seems slow progress, but surely it will be good again, I will continue to pay attention to its development. hopefully
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Hi, I invested in Dimcoin earlier on this week via a NEM payment, through the NEM Nano wallet. I haven't received my Dim coins yet. Will the DIM coins be sent to the NEM Nano wallet that my payment was originally sent from? Thanks
The coins will arrive in a few days to the wallet address from which the coin was sent.
legendary
wow just by participating for the social bounty you able to get this share coins? if only I knew this coming and with how the investors showing interest with this promising project I'm seeing that it will become huge when it hits into the trade / exchange site.

i dont see this as something positive. If bounty participants can get so many dimcoin easily, that also proved that the market will be heavily mark down by these participants. Some more these participants aim is to get money out of these bounty and not mainly for investing. So some if not most will likely to cash out and provide a strong supply.
Merit: 258

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
wow just by participating for the social bounty you able to get this share coins? if only I knew this coming and with how the investors showing interest with this promising project I'm seeing that it will become huge when it hits into the trade / exchange site.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
I want to join in the media campaign and make a simple video if my software to make videos were ok. I would like to download some applications for video editing. I want to improve my skills in video editing. I hope I could make that one for this project but I want to study this first.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

im waiting to and i lost my confidence.
legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 260
When is my media campaign payment completed? Why are there no spreadsheets for media campaigns?

Is anyone still waiting to receive after investing? I've still not got anything in my nano wallet. And people are already receiving bounty.

I'm still waiting too...
You will soon receive, I'm sure this is just a late payment from the team, correct?
Hopefully in the future there will be no more delay.

cheers

Hopefully the results of the media campaign do not rent, I will wait
Activity: 38
Am I late for a social media campaign now?  Huh

you very very late , participation bounty has full ..

FULL
List link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1424SMZyCuNNoGzCm5dkbXVDtglmATtswF5qF_To43VE/edit?usp=sharing

Facebook - Make sure you provide your profile link and that you set your account to public. If your account is set on private, we have no way of checking

FULL
List link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13iY1LU5qbK_i6lyrXapwVgKSUzvTaQ4wQV0B7-ZzbQM/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Reading the Whitepaper, I'm guessing the max potential is 12x after $30million market cap, as they want to have it have less volatility?? Am I right in that?

It's not as simple as basing everything on what you read from a white paper. The market matters more if you want to estimate the potential value of Dimcoin. What if the market has become bearish the day DIM is listed in an exchange? Thats a bad situation for a newly listed coin. Lets hope that the market is continuing to be optimistic by the time this is listed.
With the recent crash in the market, and the volatility that is expected in bitcoin due to segwit activation and the possibility of a hard fork, I do not know how positive is going to be the market during and at the end of the ICO of Dimcoin, but regardless of that, this is a good project that will be successful even in the difficult circumstances in the future.

there certainly are many variables in the crypto world. but seriously founded projects will maintain their valor and have a niche all for their own

Surely this project is built seriously from the cooperation and creativity of teams that have sufficient ability in this field, so it is appropriate if the project will achieve success.
Activity: 38
Jump to: