Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 163. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I'm not that familiar with NanoWallet. It looks different than it used to. Before I had menu items at the top to look at Mosaics and it showed my past transactions. Now when I login the page is basically blank and there's no menu items (Explore, etc) and no transactions. What is going on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Received second payment from facebook bounty .
I just received 8571 DIMCOIN for six days , I think this incorrect because I following this full . Could you explain to me why ?
Hey FakYUsir07, I think your question may be a little confusing.
Did you promote the DIMCOIN ICO on Facebook for 6 days?
Do you think you received too many DIMCOIN for your work? Or not enough DIMCOIN?

not enough because i promote is full a week . A week is 7 days but they count me just six days.

8571  Dimcoin ?

i buy not.
60$ for 60 Dimcoin ?
And one week facebook over 8000  Huh

Is this a joke  .

Edit:
60$  are 60 Dim-Token and 7800 Dim Coin  . Thats ok.
I had only read that a user had received over 8000 coins and confused with token.
I personally believe in Dimcoin and hope it becomes a super project.
Make no signature but I feel that it will be something good.
I'm going to invest a few more dollars .  The whitepaper reads very well  

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Nowadays i think one of the best ways for bitcoin investment is ICO. And DIMCOIN ICO is one of the most promising one which has big expectations for the future. Join this ICO  and dont worry about 1 August.

Nice Idea of getting the DimCoin with our BTC before August 1 as many are fearing to have lost or on how to select a chain in case of split.
Dimcoin ICO investment will not only give you piece of mind but also save your BTC being messed up in  hardfork implementation.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I just received 8571 DIMCOIN for six days , I think this incorrect because I following this full . Could you explain to me why ?
Do you think you received too many DIMCOIN for your work? Or not enough DIMCOIN?

not enough because i promote is full a week . A week is 7 days but they count me just six days.
Activity: 1
A very promising project in my eyes.  Cool

Can I still reserve the Czech translation?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Nowadays i think one of the best ways for bitcoin investment is ICO. And DIMCOIN ICO is one of the most promising one which has big expectations for the future. Join this ICO  and dont worry about 1 August.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I want to join bounty youtube video. Is there still some pool for me? If any I will do now and follow some rules that apply.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Just added another batch of DIMCOIN to my small pool of them. Good luck DIMteam!
What a great team they have we are very fortunate with it. I also add investment yesterday because I think it will continue to become successful in the coming days. Good luck to all of us hoping to hear for a good news again.
Activity: 42
I think Dimcoin will be great project... I invested little. Two coins - it's sounds interesting.

dimcoin dump?
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Just added another batch of DIMCOIN to my small pool of them. Good luck DIMteam!
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Im done posting for 2 weeks straight and for me it's worth the 25 post. Their salary is pretty nice and fair for me, I see the reasons why a lots of people are joining into these project. Continue improving this, I'm glad I'm a part of this wonderful project. I hope for a better future, digital coins for everybody.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
finaly recive coin  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
The sun goes on I have my coins   .   Very good day
and the sun shines in my garden  Grin

the sun must shine on the balkan and the money is .......   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I just received my coins and tokens in my Depotwallet! Woohoo Cheesy

Same here. After so long, i also managed to get my dimcoins and dimtoken. Just hope the next few waves of planning will go out as smooth as possible cause that will create a bigger impact on the dim ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

8571 dimcoin for 6 days of facebook bounty!!! that seems like a lot. Woa.

Anyway i am still waiting for my dimcoin and dimcoin token to arrive at my depot wallet. It has been dragging longer than it should have been. Not being impatient but it is not reflecting well.

i have pay and nothing. Nothing comes
On facebook they said it comes tomorrow or overmorning ......and nothing

This ICO is a complete shambles.

Sorting out bounties before investors.

I put in over a week ago and still nowt in my wallet.

I'm glad I didn't put in anymore for this shit project. But I still want the coins I paid for.

So, you think that this project is shit, but you still want to be a part of them. You like shit money?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Not posting in the last week but right now I'm back so I will be do what the task is. The project is nice for future preference keep it up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
dimcoin  project is very good project but i don't know how we will use dimcoin from nem wallet.

Better read and understand their whitepaper first.
Theirs is one of the longest whitepapers I've seen so far.
And if you really want to invest, make sure that you understood what dimcoin is for.
The difference of having the dim token vs. dim coin.
Because if not, you might end up blaming them but the fault is with you. Good luck!
Activity: 294
Coins received. Everything fine  Grin
Jump to: