Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 171. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If this isn't a scam I'll eat my Bitcoin.

You have a bitcoin?
 Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dimcoin is prefectly woven project which caters both P2P and B2B needs. This coin can easily be used on mercantile level which most of the coins fails. I support this coin and hope for great future!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I want to invest a bit more, but as I've not received my first DIM yet, is it good to invest again with same email,  phone number and nano wallet address? Or could it cause confusion?
Nothing to get confused. Once the presale ends the tokens will be distributed to the investors. So if you would like to use the same details used before for the investment can be done. This seems good and keeps growing with the help of various forms of promotion.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So here is an update of my situation:
Paid in Litecoin on 3rd of July.
Received e-mail from Dimcoin on the 8th confirming the payout , responded with my Depotwallet address.
Nothing happened, so I sent the e-mail yesterday to support.

Got a following reply today:

Thank you for investing in DIMCOIN. You should receive your DIMCOIN
between 10 and 15 days.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
anyone recive the coin ? my wallet still empty  Huh

I think the payment is tomorrow mate. So be sure to submit all your links here.
Good luck.
Activity: 30
I want to invest a bit more, but as I've not received my first DIM yet, is it good to invest again with same email,  phone number and nano wallet address? Or could it cause confusion?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
anyone recive the coin ? my wallet still empty  Huh
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
No ICO Dimcoin received in my Nanowallet...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The DIM Ecosystem offers services such as cryptonisation (virtualisation) of equity, trading in cryptonised shares and assets, cryptocurrency exchanges, crypto-fiat currency exchanges, e-commerce, debit card purchases, business transactions, and commodity trading. All of these functions and services can be accessed through computers and hand-held devices.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
@DIMCOIN

can you pls check your pm ..... about form error

I have a problem, I wrote to all emails, in the forum, too and get no reply, no support.

As I wrote already, the system (dimcoin.io/payout) doesnot accept my email that I use for my wallet, the ... system says wrong email but I use it in: https://www.dimcoin.io/payout    (the same email that i used for my investment)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dimcoin project is good to follow. I am happy to follow this project. Hopefully successful project dimcoin
Most of the ico project handled by yahoo was always successful and more users get huge profit on the coin. That is why i do not have doubt that this project would be successful in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
the token and coin will be available after ico or after sending fund. I have sent using my nanowallet and so far no mosaic showing yet

The payout is done manually by the team, so it might take a few hours before everyone has received their tokens and coins.
Activity: 25
the token and coin will be available after ico or after sending fund. I have sent using my nanowallet and so far no mosaic showing yet
Activity: 30
I got Dimcoin payout confirmation e-mail yesterday evening, but as of now I still haven't received anything in my Depotwallet. Is that normal to take that long?

same here. it has been 2 days. well they said it will take up to 3 days. lets wait and see

I bought on July 1st with bitcoin using coinpayments.net, i used my email address but don't believe i added my depot wallet or cannot remember if i did or not.  And now that everyone is getting emails and i didn't get one, I emailed [email protected] with confirmation of my payment and email address to the Dimcoin ICO address and I'm waiting to hear back.

If you paid with ETH/BTC you won't have entered a depot wallet address. It says you will receive email within 10 days with instructions on how to claim. If you don't receive it by end of day it will be longer than 10 days if you bought on July 1st.

Hope you get it soon,  I'm still waiting on mine, but I didn't invest until last Wednesday.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
In your white paper document, you say token holders with more than 50 DIM TOKEN (50+ tokens) will be eligible to receive profits of ecosystem. How will you distribute these profits to token holders? In ethereum or what?

Thank you.
I guess the simplest way to reward the profits for eligible supporters must be giving DIM tokens to same wallet addys. I believe devs will do this alone as now a days even ICO distributions also being followed this simple methods rather than maintaining some list and running batches of payments. In DIM token environments, I believe we cannot expect ethereum payments. If you want that, you may go for exchanging it, right ?
This must be an exciting feature of Dimcoin and I guess it would be more convenient if we will be getting those dividends into the same addys where we will be maintaining the balances of 50 Dimcoins or more. I too do not think for any possibilities for getting paid in ethereum as it might lead to extra burden to dev teams. Keeping things simple must be a priority goal for any dev team afaik.

Obviously, hold over 50 Dimcoin will be beneficial in the future and I'm sure that fees share will be distributed in form of dim tokens. It is a little bit confusing to purchase Dim: tokens and Dimcoin, and there is dim currencies as well. 100 Dimcoin worth $1.
"The DIM:Tokens will be made available to the public at ICOs, during which 10 million  will be available. One DIM:Token will be equivalent to 100 DIMCOIN, each being worth $0.01"
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
@DIMCOIN

Dimcoin has very good future like bitcoin. Who know the price of dimcoin will cross the bitcoin in future. Now many start to inverse their money on dimcoin.All altcoin will occur some error.Even dimcoin will replace the dollar in future.

This is a bit too far off. Dimcoin and bitcoin are actually very different system so i wont really compare these 2 together. Dimcoin focus on the crypto system and how it try to places itself as the middleman for all the alt coins. As of right now, dimcoin has hardly make any much progress as it is still in the stage of ICO. Things can go up or down for Dimcoin so it really depend on the dev at this point of time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
@DIMCOIN

Dimcoin has very good future like bitcoin. Who know the price of dimcoin will cross the bitcoin in future. Now many start to inverse their money on dimcoin.All altcoin will occur some error.Even dimcoin will replace the dollar in future.
For a centralized coin may be too early when it says this will replace the euro currency in the real world. Maybe it can be one of the best in cryptocurrency. So this we can use for various transactions in the digital world, without any sense of optimism I'm pretty sure to see how the dev team dimcoin works very well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
I got Dimcoin payout confirmation e-mail yesterday evening, but as of now I still haven't received anything in my Depotwallet. Is that normal to take that long?

same here. it has been 2 days. well they said it will take up to 3 days. lets wait and see

probably they are getting more and more users investing so it is taking a longer time than usual, we just have to be patient and hopefully all will be fixed in a timely manner.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@DIMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
In your white paper document, you say token holders with more than 50 DIM TOKEN (50+ tokens) will be eligible to receive profits of ecosystem. How will you distribute these profits to token holders? In ethereum or what?

Thank you.
I guess the simplest way to reward the profits for eligible supporters must be giving DIM tokens to same wallet addys. I believe devs will do this alone as now a days even ICO distributions also being followed this simple methods rather than maintaining some list and running batches of payments. In DIM token environments, I believe we cannot expect ethereum payments. If you want that, you may go for exchanging it, right ?
This must be an exciting feature of Dimcoin and I guess it would be more convenient if we will be getting those dividends into the same addys where we will be maintaining the balances of 50 Dimcoins or more. I too do not think for any possibilities for getting paid in ethereum as it might lead to extra burden to dev teams. Keeping things simple must be a priority goal for any dev team afaik.
Jump to: