Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 167. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
OK, got my DIM COIN and TOKENS. What to do with them now? They are so shiny and look so nice in my wallet.

I showed them to my wife and she was like, 'meh.'

Women.

You wait with your Wife. Have Sex and next Year Money and a little Boy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Hi Dev, please I want to know why I got payment for 2days and 3dyas only, while I worked for the whole 7days in week2?
Am on Twitter bounty ​ LINE 78
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
OK, got my DIM COIN and TOKENS. What to do with them now? They are so shiny and look so nice in my wallet.

I showed them to my wife and she was like, 'meh.'

Women.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The impatience of some users says that they are not really imbued with this project. No delay can scare sincere supporter DIMCOIN. Creating panic, you only bring harm to the project, and therefore ourselves. Think about it.
its also another way to create panic and to grab some more token as we knew that their still no exchange that we can trade it maybe we will be
expecting Dimcoin trading thread if it will take some time before it will hit exchange site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
The impatience of some users says that they are not really imbued with this project. No delay can scare sincere supporter DIMCOIN. Creating panic, you only bring harm to the project, and therefore ourselves. Think about it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I see all the complains against not receiving their coins , first of all there are very less ico who pay out the tokens before ico ends and second if you even the tokens what will you with it as dimcoin hits the exchange in q4 of 2017. Keep patience it isn't as easy as it looks.
It really make sense. Even if we have all our bought tokens right now, nothing will happen to that token only when Dimcoin exchange is available. As long as the team are still there, as long as they keep an update, we don't have to worry that much. Patience is all we have to have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I see all the complains against not receiving their coins , first of all there are very less ico who pay out the tokens before ico ends and second if you even the tokens what will you with it as dimcoin hits the exchange in q4 of 2017. Keep patience it isn't as easy as it looks.

Grin Most of these guys don't even know that. Hordes of noobs who think they sound knowledgable if they complain about everything...They're dropping like flies in the markets now they want to try their luck on ICO's and bring their anxiety over here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
Good day!

I'm requesting to update my followers in twitter frowm 328 to 1,100 followers.

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/ChristianDuen19
Bitcointalk username: ChristianPogi

Thank you so much!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Blockchain Connection Framework
is it today schedule payout for social media bounty ?
anyone receive?  i just saw spreadsheets allready updated
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The Twitter campaign will run another week or this will be the end.?
Happy to support Dimcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Hello dev paid me a little share on the companies twitter and facebook for the first week, I did the job 6 days. Compared to other participants, I was paid little in 6 days. Also in Facebook I did the job 6 days in the first week and in the table they gave shares for 5 days. I ask you to check my accounts and assignments again and calculate the shares correctly. Thanks http://prntscr.com/fufjz1 http://prntscr.com/fufmxe
Surely there was an error somehow, but we have fixed it. If you go through the spreadsheet, you will see that changes have been made. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hello op, is there any price determination criteria for DIMCOIN. What is the intial price and to what extent it can rise. Please can you give more information. Im interested in the token sales and would love to hold these tokens. As i am on signature campaign i have understood the process but need to know price sepculation in detail. Thanks.

they can´t determine the extent it can rise. It´s crypto so everything and nothing is possible.

Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Hello op, is there any price determination criteria for DIMCOIN. What is the intial price and to what extent it can rise. Please can you give more information. Im interested in the token sales and would love to hold these tokens. As i am on signature campaign i have understood the process but need to know price sepculation in detail. Thanks.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
After reading the last few pages, my problem seems overshadowed.
I still show nothing in my android wallet. If it were even possible, I'd just send my balance to my PC's nanowallet.
I'm still continuing my participation in the Twitter campaign and would like to know if I actually hodl any Dimcoin.
Is it possible to export my Android wallet to my PCs nanowallet?
Thank You

You should be able to export your private key from the android wallet to
the NanoWallat on your PC.
Check this thread:
https://forum.nem.io/t/importing-to-nano-from-mobile/3355/6

Please make a backup of that key and your wallet data before deleting anything
from your mobile phone.

By loosing your private key you will loose access to your funds xem, dimcoin and any other that you may have
on NEM blockchain.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
After reading the last few pages, my problem seems overshadowed.
I still show nothing in my android wallet. If it were even possible, I'd just send my balance to my PC's nanowallet.
I'm still continuing my participation in the Twitter campaign and would like to know if I actually hodl any Dimcoin.
Is it possible to export my Android wallet to my PCs nanowallet?
Thank You
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi I have some Twitter and Facebook links from past days post I did, Can I send them here at this thread now in order to get the rewards?
Does the campaign still on?
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
I received my DIM tokens and DIMCOIN in my Nano Wallet (paid with XEM) a few hours ago.  Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
@ostsee77

--Official Statement--
Date: 10.07.2017 23:55 CET
Author: DIM Foundation Singapore

Delayed Payouts of DIMCOIN and DIM TOKEN

We will delay the first payout round due to technical reasons and manual security auditing. Our development team was working hard to provide an anticipated estimation of the amount of tokens that will be paid out on the first payout round, but counting and calculations are still in progress (now 23:55 CET).

Problem: Our foundation rules and regulations requires that 3 members of the compliance team approves the estimated payout amount BEFORE doing the payout.

Solution: Tomorrow during business hours the estimation provided by the development team will be approved by compliance team, then the tokens and coins will be paid out.

We are very sorry for the delay but calculations and security comes first, so we are announcing a delay of one business day for our first payout.

We will keep you updated on our social media channels and via email once the payouts are done.

Your investments are safe. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

-- End of Statement --

Sorry. Today now 21:55 CET  11.07.2017  and........ nothing     one Day later say aligator
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
@ostsee77

--Official Statement--
Date: 10.07.2017 23:55 CET
Author: DIM Foundation Singapore

Delayed Payouts of DIMCOIN and DIM TOKEN

We will delay the first payout round due to technical reasons and manual security auditing. Our development team was working hard to provide an anticipated estimation of the amount of tokens that will be paid out on the first payout round, but counting and calculations are still in progress (now 23:55 CET).

Problem: Our foundation rules and regulations requires that 3 members of the compliance team approves the estimated payout amount BEFORE doing the payout.

Solution: Tomorrow during business hours the estimation provided by the development team will be approved by compliance team, then the tokens and coins will be paid out.

We are very sorry for the delay but calculations and security comes first, so we are announcing a delay of one business day for our first payout.

We will keep you updated on our social media channels and via email once the payouts are done.

Your investments are safe. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

-- End of Statement --
Jump to: