Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 175. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
also,who is the CEO of the company ?

You Need to read the OP main thread and there you will find a very comprehensive information about this coin. Also there is no need for investigation much as DIMCOIN has already proved to be a great coin to invest in the early stages.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Facebook spreadsheet #92 facebook profile name: MOIKO YENUBENANT EMMANUEL link to profile: www.facebook.com/moiko.y.emmanuel kindly update this on the spreadsheet
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
That is only for the cryptonized assets, not the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
1.5% of trade volume to trade on the exchange? Are you serious. That is 4x higher fee than all other cypto exchanges.
Activity: 434
I will do my best to support this nice project. It is a wide project for us so I hope this project would do well. Invite and support for this project to work better. Coordination and cooperation is a must.

It is appropriate to give support to a project that has good potential for the future.
And DIMCOIN deserve success in developing this project because it is done by a highly dedicated team
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Are we supposed to get an email after investing?  I haven't got one yet and need to provide my wallet address in order to get the coins, are these emails still to come?

I was wondering this also, the only info I can find just says you will receive email within 10 days with instructions. I take it you received the email from coinpayments.net?
Coinpayments came through fine, just waiting on Dimcoins one.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Are we supposed to get an email after investing?  I haven't got one yet and need to provide my wallet address in order to get the coins, are these emails still to come?

I was wondering this also, the only info I can find just says you will receive email within 10 days with instructions. I take it you received the email from coinpayments.net?
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
I will do my best to support this nice project. It is a wide project for us so I hope this project would do well. Invite and support for this project to work better. Coordination and cooperation is a must.
Activity: 196
lol paid dimcoin advisers just confirms this is scam. why nobody answers this questions people are giving to you ?

now u have someone to quote a massive picture to hide questions from others?

dimcoin might be the biggest fraud in ico history,good luck everyone.

1) hybse doesnt exist,and their webpage is very rarely used,security check on that site is only 63%,and it is "made" by same people who are working on dimcoin,it is just there so people think they can trade on stock market for free,but they dont tell you u have 1000$ monthly pariticpation cost even if you do so
2) they dont have ANY developer,look at webpage,u have 3 programmers which they only GIVE YOU NAME,NOT EVEN SURNAME (fake profiles!),doesnt look to me like they will develop ANYTHING
3) they have a bunch of graphic desigers with no experience even with designing,let alone marketing from what i saw,they were only used to make
good looking webpage and whitepaper which everyone fell for (out of 70 page whitepaper around 30 are blank anyway)
4) only 3-4 of them have linkedin,no connections,no work experience,nobody knows who these people are
5) now suspicous mails are coming,so they are sending wallet adress.

i would very like to get proven wrong,but dimcoin and its paid advisors will just ignore questions and continue spaming their webpage while they take "invesments".

Hi,

I wish to clear some of the doubts you're having.

HYBSE is online, the stock market is used but its still under heavy redesign so we can show its full potential. There are currently 5 REAL companies on there and more to come. The pricelist will be updated soon by our compliance team.

We have a team of 4 developers working on HYBSE and 3 developers working on DIMCOIN. Some developers want privacy and they are not visible on any website and the other 3 we show with picture and their nicknames. We have also hired an external IT company that is working on new features for the Depotwallet. Be patient and you will see the results of our efforts soon, we will publish everything once the beta testing is over.

For more information about our team, the foundation, updated roadmap and our external companies that are working for the DIM Ecosystem please wait until our new Foundation Website is up and running, there we will have a Q&A and also a Foundation Support where all questions regarding the Development will be handled.

We will publish a new Foundation Blog soon where we will address each Topic in a separated official Statement. There are a lot of scammers out there, spreading false information about our Ecosystem, who we have decided to centralize all official communication on our Blog that will be up and running soon.

Please understand the point of an ICO is to use the funds to improve the foundation and make everything as great as we plan.  

Thanks for that. Is (part of) the dimcoin team attending any conference or w/e? Is there any Q & A session planned with a prominent DIMcoiner? I'm already in, just trying to get my mind eased after these questions were raised :-)
Activity: 476
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Is there any other bounty for a beginner to get a DIMCOIN, because this coin is very unique to get. And for my twitter is still under 3 months. Thanks so much.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Hello OP, please in line with the bounty, Kindly update my following details;

Here's my new Nano wallet address; NA3V4B-2M3UNV-BHDZV2-PC2CG3-YTVROZ-DKOIT3-BZVV
Please update in the following lines,
For Twitter bounty: Line 79
For Facebook bounty: Line 64

Here is my Facebook link as requested; https://www.facebook.com/willitivity

Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Hi dev my facebook account does not seems in private, why status in spreadsheets my facebook description in private? There may be a mistake here.

My facebook spreadsheets no 35
Facebook account : https://www.facebook.com/VzetBOUSBigNICE
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Where my blog and media campaigns, because I am very excited to write something for this coin. because this is a great project. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Hi,

HYBSE is online, the stock market is used but its still under heavy redesign so we can show its full potential. There are currently 5 REAL companies on there and more to come. The pricelist will be updated soon by our compliance team.

We have a team of 4 developers working on HYBSE and 3 developers working on DIMCOIN. Some developers want privacy and they are not visible on any website and the other 3 we show with picture and their nicknames. We have also hired an external IT company that is working on new features for the Depotwallet. Be patient and you will see the results of our efforts soon, we will publish everything once the beta testing is over.

For more information about our team, the foundation, updated roadmap and our external companies that are working for the DIM Ecosystem please wait until our new Foundation Website is up and running, there we will have a Q&A and also a Foundation Support where all questions regarding the Development will be handled.

We will publish a new Foundation Blog soon where we will address each Topic in a separated official Statement. There are a lot of scammers out there, spreading false information about our Ecosystem, who we have decided to centralize all official communication on our Blog that will be up and running soon.

Please understand the point of an ICO is to use the funds to improve the foundation and make everything as great as we plan.  

thanks for the response,i understand that with ico funds will help you make everything as planned,but you do understand that it is more attracting for an investor to see actual results of your development team opposite to hiding them

Totally agree with you here. Whilst i liked this concept earlier i think its silly to wait for an ICO to provide details about the company. A great looking site with all data can be created in 24 hours.

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
lol paid dimcoin advisers just confirms this is scam. why nobody answers this questions people are giving to you ?

now u have someone to quote a massive picture to hide questions from others?

dimcoin might be the biggest fraud in ico history,good luck everyone.

1) hybse doesnt exist,and their webpage is very rarely used,security check on that site is only 63%,and it is "made" by same people who are working on dimcoin,it is just there so people think they can trade on stock market for free,but they dont tell you u have 1000$ monthly pariticpation cost even if you do so
2) they dont have ANY developer,look at webpage,u have 3 programmers which they only GIVE YOU NAME,NOT EVEN SURNAME (fake profiles!),doesnt look to me like they will develop ANYTHING
3) they have a bunch of graphic desigers with no experience even with designing,let alone marketing from what i saw,they were only used to make
good looking webpage and whitepaper which everyone fell for (out of 70 page whitepaper around 30 are blank anyway)
4) only 3-4 of them have linkedin,no connections,no work experience,nobody knows who these people are
5) now suspicous mails are coming,so they are sending wallet adress.

i would very like to get proven wrong,but dimcoin and its paid advisors will just ignore questions and continue spaming their webpage while they take "invesments".

Hi,

Activity: 630
Merit: 254
hybse obviously doesnt exist,their people have empty or no profiles AND NO EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING,people are getting suspicious mails, RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM YOU ARE LOSING YOUR MONEY

What do you mean?
Do not give wrong information. Are you a competitor of this coin?
Do not go around talking without valid proof.  Smiley
Activity: 196
i just want to dimcoin people to clear the stuff out like that,no,I didnt create it,I found it.

when u are investor u need to check stuff and people you are investing in,so from what I am seeing,i just see a bunch of graphic designers and 0 developers( at least real ones ,who puts a names on profiles only. like seriously? developers are the most important here). who is even main person in this? they dont seem connected to me on linkedin or any social media. should I just nod the head and say "yes,it will be big cause i see everyone is saying that" or research on my own,ask some questions? where are that lincenses you are talking about ? why i dont see this people working together anywhere? look at some other icos,they are a team which are working,marketing,leading project together,it looks disconncted to me .

Perhaps it would be reassuring if Dimcoin gave a bit more insight with regard to their team of developers and the rest of the team.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

It's not as simple as basing everything on what you read from a white paper.

wow that scares me more then it comforts me.

can dimcoin explain this,which i found on internet?

"--Interesting--
When I googled the address of HYBSE (S.I.P. Building ,Port Vila,Rue Pasteur.P. O. Box 3010, Vanuatu) wich Dimcoin is a part off or work together with I found this link: http://scambroker.com/tradefred-review/ another company named TradeFred under the same address. TradeFred is being rated at 1,5 out of 5 stars on https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/tradefred-review.

--Last Word--
The evidence found and the tight timeline are warning me that this could be a potential scam ""

I remember sometime back reading a post similar to yours on steemit, I am not sure whether you are the one who created it or you just copied and pasted. https://steemit.com/blockchain/@vapekings14/nem-blockchains-first-asset-is-coming-to-the-market. The writer of the article didn't have any evidence to support his allegations, at one point I thought he is telling the truth until one of the team members replied to his post and proved that DIMCOIN is real, they even shared licences of their companies on social media platform to clear all the doubts that article raised. DIMCOIN is real is going big and I know that a lot of people in here will agree since they also believe in DIMCOIN and they believe that it's going BIG, I believe in the DIMCOIN team and I know that is real. I invested because I believe that it will be big in the near future. So that was very inappropriate for you to bring that in here, without any evidence!
Jump to: