Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 176. (Read 235067 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
A reminder of the DIMCOIN wallet addresses, please ensure your transactions are being completed correctly! For support please contact us via the social media platforms or via email.

Always check DIMCOIN address before sending your payments. OFFICIAL SITE: www.dimcoin.io
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Is the spreadsheet for Bounty Blog unavailable?When is the payment made for blog bounty, what after ICO dimcoin finished?
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
A reminder of the DIMCOIN wallet addresses, please ensure your transactions are being completed correctly! For support please contact us via the social media platforms or via email.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Reading the Whitepaper, I'm guessing the max potential is 12x after $30million market cap, as they want to have it have less volatility?? Am I right in that?

It's not as simple as basing everything on what you read from a white paper. The market matters more if you want to estimate the potential value of Dimcoin. What if the market has become bearish the day DIM is listed in an exchange? Thats a bad situation for a newly listed coin. Lets hope that the market is continuing to be optimistic by the time this is listed.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Reading the Whitepaper, I'm guessing the max potential is 12x after $30million market cap, as they want to have it have less volatility?? Am I right in that?
Activity: 910
Merit: 523

Its going on until the end of the ICO which is the 27th of August.

We are working on one sheet to make it easier to pay those that still need to update their information.

Yes, I have to update my information relate to Link and nano wallet address. Didn't get the last payment because wrong wallet from android, I thought it same but actually it doesn't works, different with nano wallet.
Could I pm my nano wallet to devs team/manager who in charge for next payment, dimcoin?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
In my NEM wallet for Android, I have +1 xem for a Facebook bounty? I am in the Twitter campaign. I have definitely followed all rules. Soooo. First week hassles. No big deal. Consider this my bug report.
Twitter: @BTCpals
[email protected]

Hi,

If you click on the 1 XEM, do you not see the DIMCOIN? Please double check as you have to click on it and see the description.

I just downloaded the nano wallet for my PC. I like it a lot. I even learned of some features that I did not know about. This project is getting better by the minute.

My question: I joined the Twitter Campaign using my Android NEM Mainet Wallet. Am I stuck with that decision or is there a way to import my android wallet into my nano wallet? Or change my address for the campaign?
      I'm a visual confirmation kinda guy. Thanks for your quick response to my first inquiry.

Chris Butler, RunCPA.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Hi,

You are doing great with the Pre-ICO. $3.7m is a good start!

But I feel kind of stupid now. I want to joint into your Twitter campaign and i've tried to fill the form. But for NanoWallet Address:

1. I downloaded the Nano Wallet
2. I created a wallet, download it and saved the private key.
3. I run the wallet and the transaction list is empty.
4. BUT I cant see from where to get my address to receive coins on?!

could you please somebody help me?

See Upper right, there is a word/link Node, Account: Primary, Language
click at Account word
you will see at the page your addresss
hope this will help you

Thanks, finally found it, but at another place.

Under Send -> Send / Receive and there is a Receiving address.
But still on main screen there is only SEND label. Guys from NEM should read a little about UI.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi Sir. For the blog there are no spreadsheets of participants who already list .. ??
Activity: 476
Thanks Dev for 1 day reward. i saw in my account. Dimcoin is going over moon. Keep Participants joining Dimcoin project.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

PHISHING SCAM WARNING

I just participated in the DIM ICO by sending NEM.
A few hours later I received the following email from [email protected] which I believe to be a phishing email

--------------------------
Subject: Cancel Payment. New wallet address

Attention. The Dimcoin site is attacked by DDOS attacks. We therefore ask all investors not to pay any more to the NEM wallet address. All payments made there will be canceled in 15 days and automatically returned to the sender. If you still want to participate in the ICO, wait until your payment comes back or send the same quantity to our new address. Consider the ICO can be over in 15 days. Please support Dimcoin by sharing the Facebook post.

New Wallet address: NA7CI5-7WVDPN-I6WV2Q-YARSDD-T5W6SK-7OVIX7-KIHW

Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/Dimcoin-542860792771642/

Thanks to her Dimcoin team
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
I cant receive my twitter bounty? Why? Im number 38
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I am planning to join the ICO next week before 15th of July. 30% pre-ico discount is very advantageous for a coin which is very promising and which has big potential and expectations for the future.
Good luck guys
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
If you watch the video they mention hybse.com. Before investing view this page. http://game.hybse.com/page/otc-price-list/
THAT IS RIGHT. You must pay a  Participation Fees 1,000.00€ per month to use hybse exchange. Not to mention the other outragous fees they have listed at the bottom of the page.
If you are a US citizen they will not let you become a member.
If you are a US citizen and use a proxy you will still have to provide several legal documents that you will not have.
view https://hybse.com/page/company-documents
I would stay far away from this ICO SCAM.

Please don't pay attention to that price list. Its outdated and we are currently informing the website developers about it. That price list was basically given to us by the bank before we started cryptonizing.

It will be pretty much free for all, apart from the transaction costs.

Hybse will include dimcoin on their exchange. However, if you plan to trade for stocks or commodities you will pay the 1000 monthly fee. Along with a 2.5 percent trading fee. you can trade for other cypto but are still charge a trading fee. I Spoke with customer service.

HYBSE is open for trading to everyone in the the world except United States, Japan, Iran, Syria, Canada (Including Ontario & Quebec), Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Algeria.
Activity: 406
Hi dev why I was given a share in just 3 days I completed the task from 29.06 the number should give a share for 6 days  http://prntscr.com/fshq7x I ask again to count my shares for the tweeter company. Also on facebook companies gave a share for 5 days and should give for 6 days.Thank you
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just joined this Ico. Quite a lot more pages to read here than last time I checked. That's a good sign I guess Smiley. Good luck to Dimcoin!
Will Dimcoin be listed on an exchange? If so, which?
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Bounty camp close now, or still open? Because ico end
Bounty campaign is still open and ICO isn't ended.
Who told you that the ICO is ended?
You should check the OP to see the dates cerefully, it can happen sometimes that you confuse with start and end dates of the ICO, no problem buddy!  Wink
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Is the bounty signature campaign still open and continues?
I check in the spreadsheet still not updated, please give me information about this.
thank you dev Smiley

Still open dude just join, look spreadsheet now they update that.

I do not understand because in
The spreadsheet still says sheet 1 there is no sheet 2, and does it still continue? Because there is no information, so I am confused
hehehe Cheesy
thanks Smiley

Its going on until the end of the ICO which is the 27th of August.

We are working on one sheet to make it easier to pay those that still need to update their information.
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
Is the bounty signature campaign still open and continues?
I check in the spreadsheet still not updated, please give me information about this.
thank you dev Smiley

Still open dude just join, look spreadsheet now they update that.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
In my NEM wallet for Android, I have +1 xem for a Facebook bounty? I am in the Twitter campaign. I have definitely followed all rules. Soooo. First week hassles. No big deal. Consider this my bug report.
Twitter: @BTCpals
[email protected]

Hi,

If you click on the 1 XEM, do you not see the DIMCOIN? Please double check as you have to click on it and see the description.
I think android and iOs nem wallet problem to see Dimcoins, how to sync it with PC wallet or dekstop wallet to see our balance...
Jump to: