Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 182. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
How we can add this token in myetherwallet?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hello.

I just want to give a friendly advice to everyone mainly new XEM users that will use NanoWallet or DepotWallet.

Before you fund your wallets please make sure to backup your private key and wallet data.
Double check everything.
Be aware of typo mistakes when writing down your passwords and private key.
Try to import back the key or wallet data that you have saved and see if it works.
If it works then you can safely proceed with the your investment by funding your account.

Just be safe to not loose access to your account by loosing private key or password of your saved wallet data file.

I wish you success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I am happy to know this ICO a lot. Never thought one DIMCOIN could be worth $ 0.01. The pack of token is of 100 which is so much profitable. You have covered all the stuff that one currency should do. Exchanges, trades with other commodities and swiping with other coins. Like the idea a lot. Hope to see great profitability with you.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I wish for the success of this DIMCOIN, I have joined the bounty social media twitter I hope I can learn more through here. More investors to come! Power!

This platform will surely be successful for their ICO because XEM Technology is really great. I am part of DIMCOIN Signature campaign and i am happy to be part of this platform, cant wait for DIMCOIN to be on Crypto Exchange. Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
The value of my coins is timestamped when i send it to your address?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Whoever guess the final ICO raised will get 10 XEM.  My guess is $30,000,000 .  OP, please pitch in with the rewards to get this thread active.  Can you reward us 1000 Dimcoins to whoever guess the closest to the final price.

Things will slow down as times go. Usually the first day will be the more crazy and after that things will come in much slower. I also hope that it can raise 30mil$ so that all the token will be sold out and the value of the dimcoin will increase!

I think they have the max of $10,000,000 which equals to 10,000,000 tokens
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Whoever guesses the final ICO raised will get 10 XEM.  My guess is $10,000,000 .  OP, please pitch in with the rewards to get this thread active.  Can you reward us 1000 Dimcoins to whoever guess the closest to the final price.

Great idea, whoever has the closest guess will get 10 000 DIMCOIN!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Hi all, the SOCIAL MEDIA bounty will be paid today. Thank you all for your EXCELLENT work thus far and keep-up the GOOD work. The next payment will be on the 11th July 2017.

DIMCOIN Team.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
XEM/USD Conversion rate

When investing with XEM, what exact conversion rate will be used?

Thank you.
I would like to ask - if I join this ico right now and pay for example 500 usd, then i will get 500 tokens, 65000 dimcoins.
Token holders have some benefits like 30% of the fees --can I sell these 500 tokens to some other guy later  so he will have the benefits?
Or I can sell only the dimcoins?  May be I am stupid but your whitepaper is too complicated !

Yes, you can send the TOKENS to some other guy later and he will get all the benefits from that.  Also, there will be no transfer fee for selling TOKENS.

So if I understand it right - I can sell my 500 tokens ( and some other guy will have the benefits) but I will still have my 65000 dimcoins?

Correct  Smiley
Activity: 18
I would like to ask - if I join this ico right now and pay for example 500 usd, then i will get 500 tokens, 65000 dimcoins.
Token holders have some benefits like 30% of the fees --can I sell these 500 tokens to some other guy later  so he will have the benefits?
Or I can sell only the dimcoins?  May be I am stupid but your whitepaper is too complicated !

Yes, you can send the TOKENS to some other guy later and he will get all the benefits from that.  Also, there will be no transfer fee for selling TOKENS.

So if I understand it right - I can sell my 500 tokens ( and some other guy will have the benefits) but I will still have my 65000 dimcoins?
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Am I qualified to receive today for the twitter bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Whoever guess the final ICO raised will get 10 XEM.  My guess is $30,000,000 .  OP, please pitch in with the rewards to get this thread active.  Can you reward us 1000 Dimcoins to whoever guess the closest to the final price.

Things will slow down as times go. Usually the first day will be the more crazy and after that things will come in much slower. I also hope that it can raise 30mil$ so that all the token will be sold out and the value of the dimcoin will increase!
Activity: 178
There is no free lunch, want to participate in the activities of the bounty, but the account requirement is very high, today is the day I wish you a bounty of settlement, have a lot of coin

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Social media Bounty at the Ops : first payments will be made July 4 2017 (Every week).
so today payment will be issued ?
You mean the signature campaign? the status of payment in signature campaign is already sent and members that are qualify in 25 quality post per week are already received the payment. Yes it will be every week.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Whoever guess the final ICO raised will get 10 XEM.  My guess is $30,000,000 .  OP, please pitch in with the rewards to get this thread active.  Can you reward us 1000 Dimcoins to whoever guess the closest to the final price.
That's really a big value and hope we'll go for it. In reality they have shown a sustained growth and the project reaching $30000000 is quite good to the investment as well the token value will be reaching much higher than what it is at present.
Activity: 280
Social media Bounty at the Ops : first payments will be made July 4 2017 (Every week).
so today payment will be issued ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Whoever guesses the final ICO raised will get 10 XEM.  My guess is $10,000,000 .  OP, please pitch in with the rewards to get this thread active.  Can you reward us 1000 Dimcoins to whoever guess the closest to the final price.
Activity: 11
i would like to reserve for Italian translation, thank you

PS: Really nice altcoin
Jump to: