Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 185. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I am very happy to join the Dimcoin project. I will follow this project until the project is finished. Good luck Dimcoin

Yes I really agree with your opinion, I am also happy to join in dominocoins because it is very profitable for me, and iam recommend for investor big future
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I love this
You should probably love this because it is gonna be a successful projects. Looking at their platform makes me see the potential of this coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
is this good coin to invest in?
Yes, probably this is a good coin to invest in. This one have a potential to be known be a lot of people out there, I actually invest some coins it them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am very happy to join the Dimcoin project. I will follow this project until the project is finished. Good luck Dimcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Hello, can someone explain to me what should I post here in this thread? I've joined the Dimicoin Signature Campaign and it says on the rule that we should have 1post here every week. This is my first campaign that's why I am little bit confused. Thank you.
You should be familiar with the project and to Express their opinion about it. As the project will develop possible, you will have new thoughts. You can even take part in the project and become an investor.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Please confirm that you have received my 1067 XEM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Please confirm that you have received my 70000 XEM
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Just sent some nem from nem without registering or leaving email. Is that okay? Do I just need to wait for the tokens or should I have done something else?
Activity: 242
Merit: 102
Did you change something about your total supply?
As I remember at the beginng the total supply of your DimCoins was 9 billion!?
Now it is 1 billion, right?

A ICO price of 0,01$/Coin with a supply of 9 Billion would be quite expensive.....

Its currently 1b for the ico, the rest is currently locked and/or used for bounty's and other incentive's
Its all written out in te whitepaper, page 38 if i recall correctly

Oh man, this is quite complicated!
I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?

If this is true, then the price of 0,01$ / Coin is ridiculous expensive !
Why are you doing this?

You would need a market cap of 90 million $ to justify your price.
I can't really see that your project is 90 million $ worth right now!

DIMCoin will be dumped very hard when it is tradeable, I will wait for that instead of joining the ICO, unfortunately!

Hi, we have not changed anything of our total supply. It is still 9 billion with 1 billion reserved for Tokens. 1 TOKEN = 100 DIMCOIN so our supply of 10 million TOKENS = 1 billion DIMCOIN.

"I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?"  No, some will be given to the DIM Foundation as reserves and not all will be made available.
Some DIMCOIN will be kept for future developmental needs for the DIM Ecosystem.  The price of the DIMCOIN will be determined by market forces.

I hope this clears it up, let me know if you have any further questions Smiley

No, some will be given to the DIM Foundation as reserves and not all will be made available.
ok, then pls make it clear! You will still hold round about 90% of the Coins, this is not a trivial matter.
How much of the Coins will never be tradeable in the market?

The price of the DIMCOIN will be determined by market forces.
Of course, you are right,:) but you cannot ignore the market cap by saying this!
This is just a simple mathimatic calculation.
if the total supply will be 9 billion, you need to collect 90 million $ to justify your price of 0,01$!

Activity: 476
It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .
I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?
Yes, it's true this is a big break for cryptocurrency, this is a very huge potential to them. I probably gonna follow this, in fact that's the reason why I joined ther campaign, I think they have a big potential.

I'm also looking forward to their bounty campaign, it is more interesting though.
Activity: 574
I am very interested in this ICO. I have been avoiding ICO for quite a long time because of numerous bad experience. I hope this ICO will prove that my change is right.

After having a bad experience, let's look at ico in detail. Hopefully many of these projects are not like your bad experiences.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The DIM Ecosystem offers services such as cryptonisation (virtualisation) of equity, trading in cryptonised shares and assets, cryptocurrency exchanges, crypto-fiat currency exchanges, e-commerce, debit card purchases, business transactions, and commodity trading. All of these functions and services can be accessed through computers and hand-held devices.

Is there details on the debit card?
I commend DIMCOIN for doing such a brilliant idea. It makes life easier, all I can say is this is the start of the future. All of there services are computer operated even cryptocurrency exchanges. I'm amazed, but just like him, I'm also want some details on a debit card of there any.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

A ICO price of 0,01$/Coin with a supply of 9 Billion would be quite expensive.....

Its currently 1b for the ico, the rest is currently locked and/or used for bounty's and other incentive's

I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?

Why are you doing this?

DIMCoin will be dumped very hard when it is tradeable, I will wait for that instead of joining the ICO, unfortunately!

Hi, we have not changed anything of our total supply. It is still 9 billion with 1 billion reserved for Tokens. 1 TOKEN = 100 DIMCOIN so our supply of 10 million TOKENS = 1 billion DIMCOIN.

"I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?"  No, some will be given to the DIM Foundation as reserves and not all will be made available.
Some DIMCOIN will be kept for future developmental needs for the DIM Ecosystem.  The price of the DIMCOIN will be determined by market forces.

I hope this clears it up, let me know if you have any further questions Smiley

Why are you doing this?

Activity: 443
Is this based on Nem?
Activity: 532

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Now there is a downturn in the market of crypto currencies. People are concerned about the fate of bitcoin and it can adversely affect the implementation of this project. Probably the first results can be seen only in the fall.
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
I used ETH. Very happy to be part of this and luckily at the beginning!  Smiley My eth payment was processed through coinpayment and I left my email on dimcoin site with name, email and amount but I didn't receive any confirmation email back from dimcoin.  So if I understood correctly we'll receive an email in 10 days asking us to provide a nanowallet adress to receive the DIM?

Could someone from team confirm that though not receiving email from dimcoin after payment through coinpayment I will be contacted in the next 10 days via my email to provide NanoWallet address? Thanks...

Yes, confirmed Smiley

Activity: 294
I used ETH. Very happy to be part of this and luckily at the beginning!  Smiley My eth payment was processed through coinpayment and I left my email on dimcoin site with name, email and amount but I didn't receive any confirmation email back from dimcoin.  So if I understood correctly we'll receive an email in 10 days asking us to provide a nanowallet adress to receive the DIM?

Could someone from team confirm that though not receiving email from dimcoin after payment through coinpayment I will be contacted in the next 10 days via my email to provide NanoWallet address? Thanks...
Jump to: