Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 34. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I would like to get more news about dimpay, about dim stand store that was mentioned that would be a place where people could have experience with crypto coins, and if we will have HYBSE this month really.

And of course, it would be amazing to see the DIM going into another big trade like Bittrex, Okex, Huobi.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Ive never seen a real project thats so dead in the water, im thinking about picking up a few DIM just incase a 'group' hits it. what do you guys think?

Haha dead?? What are you smoking? The main product is scheduled to release this month with much other good news.
If you think it's dead because they don't do marketing like Justing Sun, then please stay away.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Ive never seen a real project thats so dead in the water, im thinking about picking up a few DIM just incase a 'group' hits it. what do you guys think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Guys, please understand that this management is from the established corporation world. They don't give hints or create hype. That's not professional management. If you want hype, go buy some useless TRON coins and follow Justin on twitter. If you want a project with products that's already proven themselves in the real world + professional management, then have patience with DIM.

Do you understand that people's patience does not last forever? How long to wait? The team does not say anything, the price falls, there is no guarantee that HYBSE will be launched this month. We are waiting for a year! Patience is running out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Guys, please understand that this management is from the established corporation world. They don't give hints or create hype. That's not professional management. If you want hype, go buy some useless TRON coins and follow Justin on twitter. If you want a project with products that's already proven themselves in the real world + professional management, then have patience with DIM.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Yes, HYBSE and Binance or Okex are coming soon! to the moon DIM.
Does anyone know if there's good news or if it's bad?

What are you referring to? Or what do you exactly mean?

Does anyone know if there's any good news? Forgive me my bad English)))

I'm a promoter, i know there are some good news coming  Cool
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Does anyone know if there's any good news? Forgive me my bad English)))

Activity: 176
Activity: 364
Awesome and pleasant stage venture, This undertaking have a major potential to progress, An extremely intriguing task and a strong group, I think this undertaking have a decent the future to take an interest in here.
Activity: 112
once HYBSE gets going and people really start using it then hopefully it will get back up to .19 or more

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
DIMCOIN has great potential to change the lives of a lot of people who have great ideas... just by giving them access to start-up and expansion funding... It will be a success story, that spawns many other success stories....!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
How much is the dividend? And get I that too when I store on Hitbtc wallet?  can I store my DIM tokens on my Ledger or MEW?

No mew it's nem mosaic not erc 20 - you cannot store in mew.

1.) dividend is dependant on amount of fees that are earned.
2.) dividend earnings are distributed amongst DIMtoken holders, not dimcoin holders.
3.) no, tokens would need to be stored on a NEM address to receive dividends.

But since Trezor is supporting NEM, one of the best ways would to store the token there. You have to just hold them and receive your dividend safely to your hardware wallet. The amount of fees will increase greatly with the official launch of the HYSBE soon. dimCOIN holder will still not participate in the dividends as written above. Its exclusive to Token holders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DIMCOIN
Awesome. Would be interested to see a video report from the winners.
Is the safari included in the trip?  Wink
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Hi Guys!
One of you have the chance to visit DIM! Se detail her:
https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/go2dim-a17923040c37
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
How much is the dividend? And get I that too when I store on Hitbtc wallet?  can I store my DIM tokens on my Ledger or MEW?

No mew it's nem mosaic not erc 20 - you cannot store in mew.

1.) dividend is dependant on amount of fees that are earned.
2.) dividend earnings are distributed amongst DIMtoken holders, not dimcoin holders.
3.) no, tokens would need to be stored on a NEM address to receive dividends.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Finally, something worth reading. In that one article, there were more concrete statments than an entire year's worth from DIM. Reports on...
- updated whitepaper
- updated roadmap
- depotwallet
- dimpay
- hybse developers (what I'm looking forward to)
- progress of hybse (what I'm looking forward too)
- start of alpha release
- landing pages
If these many concrete statements (and executions) were done through the past year, DIM would be in a much much better place
Pages:
Jump to: