Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 29. (Read 235067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Next weeks more exchanges are coming..... to the moon soon $0,20 hold

Source, please?

The only confirmed exchange is CryptalDash when they launch after 7/18.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2

Source, please?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Quoted as reference, I can't waiting for rich man comes. Need more patience just few days.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
I would like to know if DIM was financed by the NEM Foundation, if it was approved by the NEM Community and if it was part of a ico please is a homework
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

I hope too. Please vote to have Dim added to coinpulse. We need voting more actively. More exchanges - more prices. DIMCOIN will be great  https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/13322/dimcoin-dim0.20

I think If investors help by voting then the coin can be listed for free on some sites rather than having the team pay to have it listed. But question - will investors voting? How many active investors now? 

Sure it would be better for everyone if the coin would be listed for free on the exchanges. But mostly those exchanges listing coins for free are just some minor ones who try to attract new users. That's why  just a few people are voting for them  because they would need to sign up for the exchange just for voting. Therefore I think we should go with the free listing if possible but not pay for some unknown exchanges
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Am i missed something important?
Where it says that dimcoin will be listed on a new exchanges? I can't find anything  Huh

It doesnt say that anywhere. Do your own research. Dont listen to this forum for any financial advice or tips.
Well, I'm really looked for the official news, but have found nothing. Only after a searching, i decided to ask question. Anyway thank you for your precious advice! Next time, I'll be smarter  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Where it says that dimcoin will be listed on a new exchanges? I can't find anything  Huh

It doesnt say that anywhere. Do your own research. Dont listen to this forum for any financial advice or tips.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
The payout this time was only like 1/10th of the payout from earlier this year.
When the devs keep working and hybse will be a sucess than i hope for much bigger payouts in the next years  Smiley.

Yes! Just wait and much bigger payouts will come  Cool

The payout is low because there is no action. When the team will release HYBSE we are going to see much more action. The price of each dimcoin and dimtoken will increase and also our payment is going to be bigger

Yeah i know that the payout was so low because there is not much trading at the moment.
I was just wondering why the payout earlier this year was way higher. Back then there was also no action going on?

Because that's when the ICO distribution was ongoing

Oh ok i didn't know that. That explains it. Thanks for the answer.  Smiley
Let's hope that hybse is finished soon and that companies will use it, then the next payout will be bigger.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 150
When the devs keep working and hybse will be a sucess than i hope for much bigger payouts in the next years  Smiley.

The payout is low because there is no action. When the team will release HYBSE we are going to see much more action. The price of each dimcoin and dimtoken will increase and also our payment is going to be bigger

Yeah i know that the payout was so low because there is not much trading at the moment.
I was just wondering why the payout earlier this year was way higher. Back then there was also no action going on?

Because that's when the ICO distribution was ongoing
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
3000 members reached on the DIMCOIN Official Telegram Group! If you haven't joined already, do so now: https://t.me/dimcoinICO

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

Thanks for the statement. Good to have some clarification.

When the devs keep working and hybse will be a sucess than i hope for much bigger payouts in the next years  Smiley.

That's true. The amount of coins per token is pretty low. Hopefully that will increase in the future since it would help to have a certain ROI for holding the token to increase the price and interest
Activity: 150

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
the i is a shit project from the beginning. and many of the team are already gone. the project is dead. again a shit ICO

"many of the team are already gone"
What are you talking about? Name who is gone besides fabian?Huh

Richard

I there any official statement from the team on this ? On the total situation that people left the project in any of the official channels ?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Big investors are already buying and positioning themselves in the dimcoin to catch the big high that will come with new exchanges and launch of HYBSE and we can expect strong marketing in the mainstream media.

Buy while it's cheap. DIMCOIN to the moon soon.
Pages:
Jump to: