Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 35. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
As stated before no need for new exchanges, at least not yet.
For better or for worse DIM is already dumped and now it's near the bottom. Only HYBSE have a chance bring life to this token. Otherwise, marketcap will be close to 5mm.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Exchanges do not list coins just for the sake of it. “Look, there is a coin, so list it and we dump it”. It does not work like that. Fort, the project has to be reliable and delivering. Is this happening with DIM? Then, you have the answer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Sometimes links available does not work out and I hope it is a good coin to invest in! hope it won't disappoint me later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Go2Binance

Go2Bittrex

Go2Huobi

Go2Okex

Go2 more exchanges

and

Go2 to the moon

paying 2 million dollars to each of the 2 top exchanges it's the stupidest idea ever atm. Full focus on HYBSE, nothing else matter

Totally agree, nothing else matters but getting HYBSE up and running. When that happens, those exchanges will be paying Dimcoin to have them listed on them. Without HYBSE your DIM are worthless on any of those exchanges.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
By the end of June the hybse will be released?

That's the plan but wait for the report from the team. It will be out soon explaining the whole progress in the DIM ecosystem. I know Uros is working really hard to finish it.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
By the end of June the hybse will be released?
Go2Binance

Go2Bittrex

Go2Huobi

Go2Okex

Go2 more exchanges

and

Go2 to the moon

paying 2 million dollars to each of the 2 top exchanges it's the stupidest idea ever atm. Full focus on HYBSE, nothing else matter
Go2Binance

Go2Bittrex

Go2Huobi

Go2Okex

Go2 more exchanges

and

Go2 to the moon

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
[What is DIMCOIN?    DIMCOIN is a tradable speculative cryptocurrency.]

So we  want more exchanges to do it DIM, to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Guys wasnt Hybse supposed to launch this month?  The update only mentions they will comment on Hybse in the midyear report..."we are currently working on a midyear report on the DIM Ecosystem. This report will include information on HYBSE, as well as details on all matters pertaining to the DIM Ecosystem." So no Hybse this month?
Patiently wait for the mid-year report which will answer all the questions that you may have.

aka delay on HYBSE is coming for sure now. We will be receiving the report by the end of the month, not the launch of HYBSE now.

Still holding my massive DIM bags Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
It seems we have 3 types of investors here...
1. Those that solely got in because they believe in this project and team, thus don't care about timelines, how long it takes, etc, as long as they can eventually make money off an amazing concept.
2. Those that are looking for a quick payout, thus nothing is more important that getting on top exchanges and driving up market cap to cash out at a hefty gain.
3. Those that got in knowing it's going to be a long term endeavor but also believe you've got to get the recognition out there first for it to be a long term endeavor. These are the investors that are looking at a long term gain, plus a short term gain.

I believe we can satisfy all 3 groups of investors. The key is to satisfy the 3rd group, to take that approach. I happen to fall into the 3rd group

I would be in the number 3 camp and I know the project has another
18 months or so years to run through its roadmap and to implement HYBSE .

I think extra exchanges will be key to the project particularly for DIMCoin
as this is what it was designed for and is just another step in development,
and development is key!

[What is DIMCOIN?    DIMCOIN is a tradable speculative cryptocurrency.]
Guys wasnt Hybse supposed to launch this month?  The update only mentions they will comment on Hybse in the midyear report..."we are currently working on a midyear report on the DIM Ecosystem. This report will include information on HYBSE, as well as details on all matters pertaining to the DIM Ecosystem." So no Hybse this month?
Patiently wait for the mid-year report which will answer all the questions that you may have.
🔴Come on guys. 🔴
Let's vote on CryptalDash! It will be incredible if DIMCOIN gets listed there! They are way better than Kucoin and Bittrex! Read their WP and see for your self 🚀

How to vote:
1) create an account ( https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/dimcoin )
2) press follow cryptalDash on their different social media pages
3) tweet about cryptalDash.
▶️!!Remember to do above through their links, or it won't count!!◀️

We only need 1.975 votes more to get listed! If you do above you can easy add 5 votes to the count! It doesn't cost anything! IT'S FREE TO VOTE 🚀
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Guys wasnt Hybse supposed to launch this month?  The update only mentions they will comment on Hybse in the midyear report..."we are currently working on a midyear report on the DIM Ecosystem. This report will include information on HYBSE, as well as details on all matters pertaining to the DIM Ecosystem." So no Hybse this month?
Activity: 364
Buy and hold DIMCOIN, new exchanges are coming soon, rumours that Bittrex is the next... DIM to the moon $$$$$

Where did you see such rumors? Maybe in a year the coin will be released on Bittrex? I do not think that will happen this summer, although I really wanted to.
What is special about this coin that you think it's going to the moon?

Im not gonna do your research. Wealth comes to those who work for it.
But i can give you a hint: HYBSE!

https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

https://medium.com/dim-univers/the-future-of-stock-and-forex-trading-is-here-sign-up-now-df590eba44e9
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is special about this coin that you think it's going to the moon?
Pages:
Jump to: