Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 39. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Indeed a great trailer, good work! But it would have been better if there had also been a teaser from the platform.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
only place right now to buy dimtokens is nemchange.com or p2p on the dim trading site https://t.me/dimtradingofficial  please use escrow with the admin Ineff (@IneffableKoD) if trading p2p.  Check his profile to make sure you are using the correct Ineff.  There are some around here immitating Ineff and stealing your coins and tokens so be careful

Thanks for the info. Question has anyone actually registered with nemchange.com ? I decided to give it a try today, but the account verification email came from a gmail address ([email protected]). I didn't click on the link cause it didn't seem secure / looked unprofessional. Is this legit?

As far as I know it was created by one person which was handling everything. I heard about a lot of users in Telegram and all very positive. But if you have any doubts ( especially with the mail) just join the NEM red telegram and ask your question there. There will sure be some users to help you.

Amazing DIM!!!!! To the moon !!!!!!$$$$$$

HYBSE Trailer is here!

https://hybse.com/

Great trailer. Clean, simple and informative. Very well done Team, really looking forward to the release this year
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
only place right now to buy dimtokens is nemchange.com or p2p on the dim trading site https://t.me/dimtradingofficial  please use escrow with the admin Ineff (@IneffableKoD) if trading p2p.  Check his profile to make sure you are using the correct Ineff.  There are some around here immitating Ineff and stealing your coins and tokens so be careful

Thanks for the info. Question has anyone actually registered with nemchange.com ? I decided to give it a try today, but the account verification email came from a gmail address ([email protected]). I didn't click on the link cause it didn't seem secure / looked unprofessional. Is this legit?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I was really impressed by the new trailer, I can't wait for it to be release. Already registered after watching it.
I'm so looking forward to it all coming together. Great work DIM team.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Love the new trailer! HYBSE is to be released soon! Get ready  Cool
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
it's great that the team is still constantly adding news, it's interesting to watch for a coin. truth, very disappointing price. it is interesting what will happen next
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Amazing DIM!!!!! To the moon !!!!!!$$$$$$

HYBSE Trailer is here!

https://hybse.com/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
I hold my dimcoin and dimtoken investment until next year.
This guys know how to build a unique project.

Looking forward for my new investment by fixy network ico now.

Also believe in the project, and the opportunity to buy more coins. But I understand that the project is for the long term, and ready to wait a year or two.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Does dimcoin has new partnerships  with any recognized company, also has some private investors ? Thanks for any answer.

1.  Around 25 companies applied to be listed on HYBSE
2. Yes, and some of them are not private anymore, take Clif High and Robson-Kanu
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Does dimcoin has new partnerships  with any recognized company, also has some private investors ? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 252
I hold my dimcoin and dimtoken investment until next year.
This guys know how to build a unique project.

Looking forward for my new investment by fixy network ico now.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I want to see DIMCOIN in Bit-z, Gate.io, Bibox, Bittrex...DIM more exchanges
I actually think that we should be patient with more exchanges, I am just assuming that the team is currently working on it and they have already made several announcements regarding the listings, it's actually not up to them whether DIM gets listed on those exchange but up to those exchanges. Adding on that, the Hybrid Stock Exchange is about to launch very soon and its a massive step for us investors and the DIM Ecosystem itself.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I want to see DIMCOIN in Bit-z, Gate.io, Bibox, Bittrex...DIM more exchanges
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
NEM is getting a lot of publicity lately with consensus it only helps us. Once new exchnages is launched - marketing will be much easier

That and the announcement of catapult now being available. We will grow and i look forward to it!
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Could be DIM listed on Stex exchange? Will be a new and very huge exchange. May i know what is the current exchangers?

Many exchanges have some difficulty to accept NEM and NEM mossaics. They prefer to list ETH and assets of course. I think they don't want to develop infrastructure to accept these coins.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ICO buyer here, and no waaay am I selling  Wink - I do wish they would open a discord though.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Could be DIM listed on Stex exchange? Will be a new and very huge exchange. May i know what is the current exchangers?

Please find to the latest list of exchanges where you can buy DIM here:

http://telegra.ph/DIM-Exchange-Status-04-08
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Bankera exchange would also be good, as they have already announced they will be accepting NEM mossaics
Pages:
Jump to: