Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 54. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Dimcoin $0,004??? We need big exchanges DIM, BIG BIG BIG exchanges please....!!!!! :/ Not BTCalpha, Not Exrates.... we need exchanges like mentioned in the whitpaper (Bittrex, Bitifinex, Poloniex)!

And about a video from the office, CEO talking about news and project by a video...be fast DIM!
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
DIMCOIN is now on Exrates! https://exrates.me/dashboard  ⭐️REMEMBER to include the payment ID in the message!⭐️

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Please DIMCOIN, update the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap.com, it is very important to people knows and buy the dimcoins.
I think they did send all the required information to coinmarketcap, including the richlist and the explorer, coinmarketcap is the one that is causing the delay.

Due to the lack of data updating in the coinmarketcap.com, Dimcoin ranks number 1331.
This obviously greatly affects its price  Angry

It doesn't depend on the team.  All the updated information was sent right after explorer was released. Now the ball is in CMC side.
We just have to wait a bit more, maybe couple hours/days.
That is true, I have read on last week's update on medium: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dim-weekly-update-51dc45a3ec1dk
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Due to the lack of data updating in the coinmarketcap.com, Dimcoin ranks number 1331.

It doesn't depend on the team.  All the updated information was sent right after explorer was released. Now the ball is in CMC side.
We just have to wait a bit more, maybe couple hours/days.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Please DIMCOIN, update the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap.com, it is very important to people knows and buy the dimcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's nice to see the successful projects that have already passed. I would like to see that such projects were more
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
copper member
Just unloaded 10,379 Dim tokens and it feels great!
greatest feelings at times turn out to be worst one's. I hope you don't regret.

It's all in LTC so unlikely. Dimcoin sucks.  Who are we kidding? Telegram chat stuck on 2300 members for like a year.
You are one funny investor, so one of the reasons why you sold your coins is only because their telegram group chat is stuck on 2300 members? How funny Cheesy Cheesy
By the way, Dimcoin hasn't been around for more than a year

I was intentionally exaggerating. I bought on day 1 of the sale and bought more subsequently.  Went off of Clif High's report and their whitepaper, which is in fact, excellent, however it's all theoretical since they haven't accomplished a single thing. Even the wallet is sub par. Also of note is the opportunity cost to buy Dimcoin.  BTC was around $3K when i first sunk funds into Dimcoin. Opportunity loss should not be overlooked. The telegram chat comment speaks to the lack of enthusiasm and community around the project.  Tokens, companies, etc can be highly successful with smaller groups but like i said, nothing of significance concerning the whitepaper has been delivered. 
After all the announcements recently published/announced, I can gladly and proudly say that they are working towards accomplishing all the goals outlined in their whitepaper, but it might take some time until they get there, the DIM Team is working very hard and I hope you are not too blind to see.

no more updates about being listed on the new exchange. Just stuck on hitbtc, Come what price will go up if like this?

No updates on new exchanges? Look two post up??? New update on exchange.........

these exchanges are only known to people in Mogadishu or east Helsinki  Grin  I thought of bigger exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Kukoin, Bittrex . 2 mini exchanges and shit BTC. Wow   .

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

come on... It's very rare that a new coin will list on top 10 exchange right away. They have to build momentum with small exchanges and then the big one comes.
That is true, they must start with the small exchanges and the big ones later. The coin only got listed three or four months ago and they are already on two exchanges with others to be announced soon, it's actually a job well done since most newly listed coins do not accomplish/achieve this.

Bluezelle got on Binance real fast. Just sayin'.
I guess it also depends on the blockchain they are built on, is bluzelle built on NEM blockchain? since NEM is not listed on binance as yet.

Where can I exchange this coin? I mean big exchanges?
Currently, you can use HitBTC to trade your DIMCOIN.

HitBTC is the biggest now. More to come in the future.
Activity: 23
Activity: 2
Dear developers!
I follow many coins, all coins are worthless, developers assign a price, they support coins when they fall in price, only developers!
you should see the situation and buy DIMCOIN WHEN the price drops, should release news when trades fall.
Developers are obliged to Finance these events.
You're not doing this, it's not right!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I tried to buy it, and I followed it to see that the way was open. However, because I plan to keep it in the long run, this momentary situation does not interest me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

It's all in LTC so unlikely. Dimcoin sucks.  Who are we kidding? Telegram chat stuck on 2300 members for like a year.
You are one funny investor, so one of the reasons why you sold your coins is only because their telegram group chat is stuck on 2300 members? How funny Cheesy Cheesy

I was intentionally exaggerating. I bought on day 1 of the sale and bought more subsequently.  Went off of Clif High's report and their whitepaper, which is in fact, excellent, however it's all theoretical since they haven't accomplished a single thing. Even the wallet is sub par. Also of note is the opportunity cost to buy Dimcoin.  BTC was around $3K when i first sunk funds into Dimcoin. Opportunity loss should not be overlooked. The telegram chat comment speaks to the lack of enthusiasm and community around the project.  Tokens, companies, etc can be highly successful with smaller groups but like i said, nothing of significance concerning the whitepaper has been delivered. 
After all the announcements recently published/announced, I can gladly and proudly say that they are working towards accomplishing all the goals outlined in their whitepaper, but it might take some time until they get there, the DIM Team is working very hard and I hope you are not too blind to see.

no more updates about being listed on the new exchange. Just stuck on hitbtc, Come what price will go up if like this?

No updates on new exchanges? Look two post up??? New update on exchange.........

these exchanges are only known to people in Mogadishu or east Helsinki  Grin  I thought of bigger exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Kukoin, Bittrex . 2 mini exchanges and shit BTC. Wow   .

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

come on... It's very rare that a new coin will list on top 10 exchange right away. They have to build momentum with small exchanges and then the big one comes.
That is true, they must start with the small exchanges and the big ones later. The coin only got listed three or four months ago and they are already on two exchanges with others to be announced soon, it's actually a job well done since most newly listed coins do not accomplish/achieve this.

NEM is not on Binance yet (although there are lots of rumors saying it will be there soon).
One if the prerequisites for DIM to be listed on exchange is NEM should be there already.
Yes !! It may be difficult to list in binance because NEM has not been entered yet but what about other exchanges already available NEM wallet?
This project is very slow

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

NEM is not on Binance yet (although there are lots of rumors saying it will be there soon).
One if the prerequisites for DIM to be listed on exchange is NEM should be there already.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

copper member

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

these exchanges are only known to people in Mogadishu or east Helsinki  Grin  I thought of bigger exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Kukoin, Bittrex . 2 mini exchanges and shit BTC. Wow   .

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)
HitBTC can be considered as a bigger exchange in this regard;

It has(HitBTC) approx:
1 251 047 daily visitors
6 142 645 daily pageviews

Poloneix has approx:

1 888 088 daily visitors
10 308 961 pageviews

Kucoin has approx:

1 816 479daily visitors
4 940 823 pageviews:

Bittrex has approx:

3 816 920 daily visitors
18 054 035 pageviews

Binance has approx:

6 071 268 daily visitors
34 302 667 pageviews:

HitBTC is too close to poloneix and better than kucoin, so you better get your facts straight. Even if you try to deny it, HITBTC IS BIG AND IS ONE OF THE BIGGER EXCHANGES AROUND.
This project is going more slow then expected. The delaying tacts from project team is not appreciated. What was supposed to be listed in Oct still is biting dust to even get listed.

All other ICO's during same period are flourishing and shining bright. While DIMCOIN getting Dim day by day!

Team approached 44 exchanges but only few have DIM listed so far.

Check this post to find out why:
https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/exchange-announcement-e5ea1897fdbc

Since that day lots of progress has been made:

1) DIM Cli for easier integration and interaction with DIM/NEM blockchain has been released:
https://github.com/dimcoindev/dim-cli

2) DIM Explorer was released:
https://dimexplorer.io

While we are waiting for the new updates, you can vote for DIM to be listed on smaller exchanges, for example here:
https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5728/dimcoin-dim

It will take you less than 5 seconds.

So it's only a matter of time before DIM is listed on more TOP10 exchanges.
Best things always go to the patient.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
This project is going more slow then expected. The delaying tacts from project team is not appreciated. What was supposed to be listed in Oct still is biting dust to even get listed.

All other ICO's during same period are flourishing and shining bright. While DIMCOIN getting Dim day by day!
Pages:
Jump to: