Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 56. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Just unloaded 10,379 Dim tokens and it feels great!
greatest feelings at times turn out to be worst one's. I hope you don't regret.

It's all in LTC so unlikely. Dimcoin sucks.  Who are we kidding? Telegram chat stuck on 2300 members for like a year.

Well it´s all about marketing. just say you airdrop something and you will gain hundreds of followers per hour.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

It's all in LTC so unlikely. Dimcoin sucks.  Who are we kidding? Telegram chat stuck on 2300 members for like a year.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Many exchanges have XEM (NEM), why DIMCOIN don't came in this exchanges wherer have XEM already listed?
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
How about something other than promotion?  Building something like a product/service and community?

It's not a bounty program to promote the project, look at it closely, they want people to get dim list on an exchange or create an exchange for them. With all the money that they have I don't understand why don't they just hire more people to work on that. They can also pay to get list on centralized exchange like Kucoin, cryptopia, livecoin... etc. How much money did you receive during the second ICO btw, i mean dimpay ICO.

If you want to comment then please read some of the announcement before you write.............
They paid the fee for those exchanges but because of the challenges of integration mosiac wallets on those exchanges, they(exchanges) didn't want to list DIM before it was easier (HINT: the Github release).

They have the money and have hired a lot of people to this project. The only reason they luch this bounty program is to speed things up, be more transparent and bring clever people in to the project with out a hevy payroll.

Before you spread FUD again, please READ the previous announcements.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
How about something other than promotion?  Building something like a product/service and community?

It's not a bounty program to promote the project, look at it closely, they want people to get dim list on an exchange or create an exchange for them. With all the money that they have I don't understand why don't they just hire more people to work on that. They can also pay to get list on centralized exchange like Kucoin, cryptopia, livecoin... etc. How much money did you receive during the second ICO btw, i mean dimpay ICO.

cool story bro
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
3 ICOs?  Where is the money going to Orange Lambos?

What have they produced?  This has to be one of the more disappointing ICOs.  Is this a scam?  Is this outfit even that active?  What is going on with all the funds they raised?

Seems like people would have been better off just holding on to the BTC, ETH, or XEM?

jesus.... Come on, you can't be that stupid. DO SOME RESEARCH!
Why is it a scam if they always told you that there will be 3 ICO's but you didn't read the goood damn document?!

Join the telegram chat, there is much more activity from the team...

Can you link the channel ? Discord might be the better way to have everything sorted

Yes. Here Smiley
https://t.me/dimcoinICO
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How about something other than promotion?  Building something like a product/service and community?

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

What have they produced?  This has to be one of the more disappointing ICOs.  Is this a scam?  Is this outfit even that active?  What is going on with all the funds they raised?

Seems like people would have been better off just holding on to the BTC, ETH, or XEM?

Why is it a scam if they always told you that there will be 3 ICO's but you didn't read the goood damn document?!

Can you link the channel ? Discord might be the better way to have everything sorted

yeah sure.  At least give me the bad script response ... It is a well good project with a great team, white paper and potential.  LMFAO

Why have not they updated the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap? Are Dimcoin still selling currencies and so has not updated the circulating supply?

The team has to contact CMC. fastest way for a change
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
People in cryptomir extremely impatient. But what about the investment in the Bank for 8%-10% per annum? People were simply corrupted by super profits from cryptocurrencies. The price of Dimcoin fell because weak hands make panic sell.. But patient people usually win.

Patient people are the ones earning the high rewards. But i totally can understand that it can be very frustrating
That is true, holders usually benefit more than panic sellers.

how long has the team been working on this project?

I have read that the idea began back in 2012, they have been working on making it a success over the years.

You are right. But this is the nature of people who invest crypto. They like risk and of course big profit. That why we are all here. That why we dont invest to the banks.
I am one of the investors of DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN. I am a long-term investor. But I can also understand the people who are complaining. The first round of the ICO has finished before 8 months ago and team cant follows the roadmap. There is a lack of communication with the investors. In additiın Second ICO (DIMPAY) is just their greed. The timing was very very bad.

I wouldn't say the DIMPAY ICO was launched out of greed, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that there are several components that make up the Ecosystem, this includes HYBSE, Wise, DEPOTWALLET, DIMPAY and others. Are you going to say the same thing when they launch the HYBSE ICO? I personally think they are trying to build up their Ecosystem and ensure that it's functional. The Ecosystem won't be functional without the above mentioned organisations, correct me if I am wrong.

Just to fill you in regarding their communications, they had weekly AMA's with the Head of Communications and the community asked questions during the sessions, however, it was recently cancelled and from now on they will be weekly updates from the team, I read on telegram.

Yea I know DIMPAY ICO was mentioned in the whitepaper and is necessary for the ecosystem and also a third ICO (HYBSE ICO) is coming. My object is to "the timing" and of course, you are right HYBSE, DEPOTWALLET and DIMPAY are the components of the DIM ecosystem.
We are all in the same boat here. I am one of the investors, I believe this project I like the idea and even there are some delays I also believe the team.

Oh my god ?! A third ICO ? Don't you guys think it may be a little bit too much ? The team is really and I feel like they are taking us for idiots. Why would they need a third ICO, they need to focus on building their platform instead of asking for more money seriously. They already raised a lot of money it should be more than enough to succeed. And honestly I don't think anyone will invest in their third ICO.
It's more like you haven't read and understood all the documents provided by the organisation, HYBSE is being integrated into blockchain. Please re-read the documents.

My friend, please! It will not have more ICOs, only Dimpay, and it was mentioned in the whitpaper.

Dimcoin will go to the moon soon. Soon in more exchanges, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Okex...be patient, this project is amazing.

DIMCOIN to the moon soon, hold guys. $$$$$$$$ Smiley Smiley Smiley
Indeed the project is amazing, I couldn't argue further.

You are right. But this is the nature of people who invest crypto. They like risk and of course big profit. That why we are all here. That why we dont invest to the banks.
I am one of the investors of DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN. I am a long-term investor. But I can also understand the people who are complaining. The first round of the ICO has finished before 8 months ago and team cant follows the roadmap. There is a lack of communication with the investors. In additiın Second ICO (DIMPAY) is just their greed. The timing was very very bad.

I wouldn't say the DIMPAY ICO was launched out of greed, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that there are several components that make up the Ecosystem, this includes HYBSE, Wise, DEPOTWALLET, DIMPAY and others. Are you going to say the same thing when they launch the HYBSE ICO? I personally think they are trying to build up their Ecosystem and ensure that it's functional. The Ecosystem won't be functional without the above mentioned organisations, correct me if I am wrong.

Just to fill you in regarding their communications, they had weekly AMA's with the Head of Communications and the community asked questions during the sessions, however, it was recently cancelled and from now on they will be weekly updates from the team, I read on telegram.

Yea I know DIMPAY ICO was mentioned in the whitepaper and is necessary for the ecosystem and also a third ICO (HYBSE ICO) is coming. My object is to "the timing" and of course, you are right HYBSE, DEPOTWALLET and DIMPAY are the components of the DIM ecosystem.
We are all in the same boat here. I am one of the investors, I believe this project I like the idea and even there are some delays I also believe the team.

Oh my god ?! A third ICO ? Don't you guys think it may be a little bit too much ? The team is really and I feel like they are taking us for idiots. Why would they need a third ICO, they need to focus on building their platform instead of asking for more money seriously. They already raised a lot of money it should be more than enough to succeed. And honestly I don't think anyone will invest in their third ICO.

DYOR....
Let this be a lesson. Always read the documents from the company you are about to invest in(crwodsale prospectus page 9).
Exactly my point, every detail was clearly outlined.

Why have not they updated the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap? Are Dimcoin still selling currencies and so has not updated the circulating supply?
I asked the same question on Facebook and I was told that they are finilising some information such as the explorer and the rich list, I just assume that it will updated in no time.

They are working on a explorer / rich list. CMC need this to update the CS.
DIM are not selling any coins at the moment. It's only traded at HITBTC and another exchange.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I bought it and I’ve already forgotten it. I’m following developments to see that its way is open. But, since I plan to keep it for long term, the momentary situations do not make me very interested. (Of course, with the condition that I wrote)
Pages:
Jump to: