Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 58. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
DIMCOIN wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year!

Happy new year to the Dimcoin team and all the dimcoin supporters. Last year was very bad, they promised us it will get list on 3 exchange but it's only on Hitbtc. Let's hope that this year we will be able to get on Binance or Bittrex.
I hope we will get a good announcement soon hehe !
Great time to buy more cheap Dimcoin, if BTC stabilize a few weeks then alt party will begin and maybe we will get back to 30 cents
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
DIMCOIN wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I think a lot of people lost confidence in this project. It's very sad to see the price going down from 30 cents to less than 1 cents. But I still believe in this team and I am going to keep holding my tokens, maybe I will get really rich or really broke. This dip is a perfect time to buy more if you still believe in this project.
Any update on the Dimpay ICO ? Did you reach the softcap?
I guess holding is the best thing that we can do now and buying more is the also the best, I will be holding for some few years from now. I believe in the team and the goals. I just don't want to regret at a later stage, I have made too many mistakes before and I don't want to make the same mistakes again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I think a lot of people lost confidence in this project. It's very sad to see the price going down from 30 cents to less than 1 cents. But I still believe in this team and I am going to keep holding my tokens, maybe I will get really rich or really broke. This dip is a perfect time to buy more if you still believe in this project.
Any update on the Dimpay ICO ? Did you reach the softcap?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Great news. So, in March we will see more exchanges, because now it is easier for them to solve the problem with wallets.
This is great, IMO, I think the exchange looks good with a great UI although it's fairly new, we should just give it times, we should support the project and the team behind the project at all time, I am 100% behind DIMCOIN. DIMCOIN to the moon!

I don't find the exchange shitty in any way, I even placed my orders there. What do you mean? It's shitty because it's not bittrex or poloneix? you are so funny Cheesy

A lot of negative feedbacks from the community (I hope they really are a member of this community). I am still holding on my patience and my faith is still in this team. Their AMA activity every week are my proof that the team is still there.
I may say, it takes several months to harvest the fruit after you planted the seed.
I like how you think, and most importantly, I like this part "it takes several months to harvest the fruit after you planted the seed', IMO, enough said.

Is this a new exchange, any good review from trusted people about this exchange? Never heard about it before, but it is good to see you are listed on other exchange. Why do not try to get listed on popular and better exchanges?
Yes, It's relatively new, but it's getting bigger and better each day. We are in the process of listing in more exchanges, however, information regarding more exchanges will be announced once it's final and ready.

Lol, what a failure. Why even bother with this new exchange? Everyone understands now that DIM Ico was nothing, but a scam coin

We are doing the best we can to keep our investors happy and satisfied at all times, DIMCOIN is not a scam, we are still active even months after the ICO, we work very hard and will continue working hard each day to ensure that the DIM Ecosystem is a success.

A lot of negative feedbacks from the community (I hope they really are a member of this community). I am still holding on my patience and my faith is still in this team. Their AMA activity every week are my proof that the team is still there.
I may say, it takes several months to harvest the fruit after you planted the seed.
We appreciate that, we will ensure that we don't let our community down. DIMCOIN is a long-term project with massive potential, components that make up the DIM Ecosystem are not fully functional, this includes HYBSE, WISE, DIMPAY and more.

Does anyone know Dimcoin will be listed in other markets?
Is currently at the worst price of the market, but I'm sure it will go up again.
We are currently listed on HitBTC and Iquant, information regarding more exchanges will be announced as soon as it's ready.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Is currently at the worst price of the market, but I'm sure it will go up again.

No, they are still trying to get listed on more exchanges but the exchanges have problems to implement NEM mosaic tokens as they stated here two weeks ago:

https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/exchange-announcement-e5ea1897fdbc
Activity: 41
Merit: 2

No, but I am sure that they will keep us informed when that happens. DIMCOIN is going for $0.01 well that is what i think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Dividend payment was made to the ones who hold 50 and more DIM:token this month J Good luck with it. As there is not a big volume in DIM system, first dividend payments were very, very low. Approximately 0,2 DIM:coin was paid for each DIM:token, this means approximantely 0,003 ct – if DIM system gets settled and the buld is enhanced, our DIM:tokens will come to a good point. I may say that I have almost no hope in these says, plus to the negligence of the market. There is nothing to do but keep waiting… Though, congratulations for first dividends Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Activity: 150
Lol, what a failure. Why even bother with this new exchange? Everyone understands now that DIM Ico was nothing, but a scam coin

Haha i love people like you. "i didn't make a lambo overnight, so now i'm mad and will trash the coin and call it scam, buhuhuhu"

Come on.. Give them time to develop HYBSE.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

We know it is a small exchange but why are you attacking DIMCOIN??? At least they are doing something.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Is this a new exchange, any good review from trusted people about this exchange? Never heard about it before, but it is good to see you are listed on other exchange. Why do not try to get listed on popular and better exchanges?
Great news. So, in March we will see more exchanges, because now it is easier for them to solve the problem with wallets.

Surely we will at the direction that they are heading I foresee great things coming our way.
We will release information regarding more exchanges as soon as it's ready, kindly remain patient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: