Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 60. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I know we are in the worst moment of the market, but does anyone know when Dimcoin will be listed in another exchange that is not HitBTC?

They applied for 44 exchanges but most exchanges can't handle NEM mosaic. When they fix the wallet integration with the exchanges, then more exchanges will come.

But i don't get why people want more exchanges.. Focus must be on HYBSE and the release. Nobody will buy dimcoin without a product behind anyway.
its true, but how to trust that Hybse will leave when they have not kept any promises?

They will release some news soon that will gain back some trust. Just hold tight.

they should be able to handle the mosaics if they can handle NEM right? not much of an argument in my eyes. But you are right. Without a working product the exchanges are not first priority. I am really looking forward to the update
I know we are in the worst moment of the market, but does anyone know when Dimcoin will be listed in another exchange that is not HitBTC?

They applied for 44 exchanges but most exchanges can't handle NEM mosaic. When they fix the wallet integration with the exchanges, then more exchanges will come.

But i don't get why people want more exchanges.. Focus must be on HYBSE and the release. Nobody will buy dimcoin without a product behind anyway.
its true, but how to trust that Hybse will leave when they have not kept any promises?

They will release some news soon that will gain back some trust. Just hold tight.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12

I am an investor of this project since the first ICO. I was believing the team the idea and the project. But I am losing my confidence to this project day by day at the moment. One of the worst managed project.
I am really very very disappointed.

Why are you disappointed? What did you expect since you already are disappointed?
sorry, but it's not even close to getting a trust, and I need more transparency, to say that I do not know when there will be exchanges or a hypnosis test is not transparency, it's folly

Trust don't come back overnight, so have patience or give up and sell your coins.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I am an investor of this project since the first ICO. I was believing the team the idea and the project. But I am losing my confidence to this project day by day at the moment. One of the worst managed project.

I am also an investor, and I am also disappointed with the way we were treated
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
sorry, but it's not even close to getting a trust, and I need more transparency, to say that I do not know when there will be exchanges or a hypnosis test is not transparency, it's folly
the market depends on confidence and dimcoin has lost the confidence of most of its investors

I do agree but they are trying to get the investors trust and confidence back again. They have done the following:
- Hired promoters to improve communication
- Doing frequently blog post to update investors
- Generally more transparency in their communication (just take a look at AMA)

Could you link to their blog posts? I may be following the wrong channels but I am not aware of a DIM blog.

Yes I do agree, the communication in the AMA's has improved substantially since it started, but I believe it is still being done with 50% effort. More can be done, and its not hard...

Here is the blog:
https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/milestone-first-token-payout-complete-b12295e67b0

I also recommend every dim investor to join their Telegram chat. There is a lot of info in there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
the market depends on confidence and dimcoin has lost the confidence of most of its investors

I do agree but they are trying to get the investors trust and confidence back again. They have done the following:

Could you link to their blog posts? I may be following the wrong channels but I am not aware of a DIM blog.

Yes I do agree, the communication in the AMA's has improved substantially since it started, but I believe it is still being done with 50% effort. More can be done, and its not hard...

We have to wait little. Now there is a problem when adding DIMCOIN to other exchanges due to the complexity of the wallet. I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

So it would've been better if they if did no work on the wallet instead of wasting 8 months.

They have hired a lot of people to work on HYBSE. Its all hand on HYBSE at the moment.
They are not wasting time, but building HYBSE is not something you can do overnight.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
We have to wait little. Now there is a problem when adding DIMCOIN to other exchanges due to the complexity of the wallet. I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

So it would've been better if they if did no work on the wallet instead of wasting 8 months.
dimcoin thinks that improving communication is putting someone to say that they have no foresight and do not know
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If it continue like this I am sure for pair DIM-BTC will be delist from Hitbtc or maybe for all pairs because considered detrimental to trader (see in Bitconnect case), DIM Team should take a quick action (listed in other exchange) or in near future DIM will lose trust from trader and investor and then become worthless coin.

Pages:
Jump to: