Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 67. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
They've really screwed up this project.  Being on HitBTC is like being on no exchange at all.  They can only hint at other exchanges but we all know they are not really on the horizon.  All these micro cryptos are booming and Dimcoin, which is supposed to be this great project is shitting the bed. Opportunity loss right now is unreal.

Just be patient guys, many projects are far below ICO at start, it often needs some time. If you can‘t wait, leave the train, but in my opinion you will regret in some weeks. Look at Status, it was nearly dead and the comeback was huge.

Well we continue to be patient from waiting for the inclusion of the stock exchange, happy to hear it listed on hitbtc but our patience again tested after the schedule list backwards, we are happy to see the fantastic price but our patience in the test back with fucking wallet Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
They've really screwed up this project.  Being on HitBTC is like being on no exchange at all.  They can only hint at other exchanges but we all know they are not really on the horizon.  All these micro cryptos are booming and Dimcoin, which is supposed to be this great project is shitting the bed. Opportunity loss right now is unreal.

Just be patient guys, many projects are far below ICO at start, it often needs some time. If you can‘t wait, leave the train, but in my opinion you will regret in some weeks. Look at Status, it was nearly dead and the comeback was huge.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
As long as no XEM is listed there will no DIM on Binance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, You need to get this project to a better exchange like Kucoin , Binance or Bittrex, before it's too late.
HitBCT is garbage. Nothing goes to the next level at that exchange.

Angry

Yeah, and I really hope to be able to go into binance, all who enter the binance experienced pump  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It is necessary to wait a little - 1-2 months. Soon there will be an addition to other exchanges - according to the plan - and the price should grow well. The main thing is to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Dim token are tradable on the HYSBE in about 5 to 6 months. They also entitle you to a percentage of the fees spent in the DIM ecosystem with monthly payouts.
Perfect. Thank you. have a nice day . Often a whitepaper is also very complicated or you can not understand it.
but if i not ask, i  will not know it later  Grin
Activity: 223
Dim token are tradable on the HYSBE in about 5 to 6 months. They also entitle you to a percentage of the fees spent in the DIM ecosystem with monthly payouts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
There are dimcoin and dimtoken. the dimcoin are at hitbtc. But what are the people doing with the dim token?
why do you need this dimtoken? They can also be traded or are unusable ? Can someone explain that to me? Thank you
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Just be patient. All people forget that DIM has still made 4-5x from ICO. Only communication could be better.
Activity: 31
Hi Dev, You need to get this project to a better exchange like Kucoin , Binance or Bittrex, before it's too late.
HitBCT is garbage. Nothing goes to the next level at that exchange.

Angry
Activity: 462
Why the hitbtc to much depo having problems? is there someone here who can explain it?
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
what happend to your twitter?
Activity: 25
Has anyone transferred DIM from Depotwallet to Hitbtc? I've tried the Transfer option but it doesn't work.

Yes i have.
Can't you click the transfer button? You need XEM in your wallet to transfer.

I click transfer, enter the details (address, amount of xem, amount of dim) and it just takes me to the next tab (INFO). I can't send anything.
Activity: 9
What does prefix DIM mean??
Seriously? Take one minute to check out the website if you are acting interested.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
What does prefix DIM mean??
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
Please note the most recent update on HitBTC.

and then how the people sent dim from nanowallet to hitbtc like me?
disappear forever? Sad
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Please note the most recent update on HitBTC.

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Has anyone transferred DIM from Depotwallet to Hitbtc? I've tried the Transfer option but it doesn't work.

Yes i have.
Can't you click the transfer button? You need XEM in your wallet to transfer.
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: