Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 65. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i was thinking about throwing a few bucks here.. finally realized that someone who invest here right now, is plain stupid... just take the calculator... 9.000.000.000 coins!!!!! at 0,03.. 270M us$?¿? WTF!!!! this is insane for that shitcoin

You really should study more.

Market Cap =>  Circulation Supply X Price

Circulation Supply = 2,1 Bi, not 9 BI

1,00 this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is there a tutorial on how to transfer the DIMCOINS out of the Nanowallet? I have not used this wallet before so am a little confused as to how this is is done. I am also very interested in this question, I asked this question several times in this thread but no one answered. Forgive you friends to write a small instruction to transfer the DIMCOINS out of the Nanowallet to the exchange.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
how to restore my wallet dimcoin ? please help me
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
I cannot login to depotwallet.com - strange error on the front page and no option to login. Anyone has the same problem?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I tried to transfer a few dimtoken using the nanowallet and the fees were like 20+1 xem. Am I doing this right? it seems to me that the fees are excessive no ? (sorry I am not familiar with xem)

By the time the dim exchange will be up, it probably be close to 40+ usd for one transaction. Did any of you experienced similar high fees ?

Thanks

When i transfer dimcoin it only cost me 0,1 xem. If i transfer with a message it cost me 0,5 xem

Here too, only 0.1 XEM without message. Be aware you can't send dimtokem to an exchange because they are not listed at the moment, only dimcoin is listed.

really ?! wow... did you use nanowallet ? Did it change with the number of coin or was it the same fees for each transfert ? thanks
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
I have invested some money to DIM project sometime ago, first time I was not very comfotable with my investing, but now I think that it is good progress and I believe to see Dim in top 15 of crypto assets

I agree.
They will soon deliver some of the roadmap goals and then dimcoin wil increase in price.
Top 20 i definitely something achievable with this project!
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I have invested some money to DIM project sometime ago, first time I was not very comfotable with my investing, but now I think that it is good progress and I believe to see Dim in top 15 of crypto assets
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I tried to transfer a few dimtoken using the nanowallet and the fees were like 20+1 xem. Am I doing this right? it seems to me that the fees are excessive no ? (sorry I am not familiar with xem)

By the time the dim exchange will be up, it probably be close to 40+ usd for one transaction. Did any of you experienced similar high fees ?

Thanks

When i transfer dimcoin it only cost me 0,1 xem. If i transfer with a message it cost me 0,5 xem

Here too, only 0.1 XEM without message. Be aware you can't send dimtokem to an exchange because they are not listed at the moment, only dimcoin is listed.
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Is there a tutorial on how to transfer the DIMCOINS out of the Nanowallet ? I've not used this wallet before so am a little confused as to how this is done.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Activity: 224
I'm going to write a purchase order for 200 satoshi. Waiting for Bitcoin transfer. These prices can be very profitable for long-term thinking friends. Meanwhile, the DIMCOINs just went into my account. I think it should take 10 seconds but the process took 10 days
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Any news on new exchange ? and will the token be tradable on other exchange than the official dim website ? Cheers

Hi!
Nothing new yet.
The tokens will be traded on HYBSE when the exchange is done.

what is HYBSE, whether that is new exchange? please try to get listed on popular exchange only at least have many volume trade
keep waiting for your promise "Initially they will be listed on all exchanges that the XEM is listed on, with more to come"
HYBSE's (Hybrid Stock Market Game) is an online financial market platform with an unprecedented ease of use. Just keep support Dimcoin to make it be one biggest currency. Probably this will be happend when a HYBSE launch for Dimcoin. They said "when the exchange is done" so that's on process now. can't waiting ya

Just to clarify, i'm not a part of the dim team. Im just a investor Wink
But the HYBSE exchanges is set to lunch june 2018.
I'm not sure for a date will be launch at june 2018. Just i saw a team has broke a roadmap for "Will be added to 3 exchange / markets "  Tongue  But, I wish the best for team, I'll keeping touch to these thread and wish for a good flight.
Any news on new exchange ? and will the token be tradable on other exchange than the official dim website ? Cheers

Hi!
Nothing new yet.

what is HYBSE, whether that is new exchange? please try to get listed on popular exchange only at least have many volume trade
keep waiting for your promise "Initially they will be listed on all exchanges that the XEM is listed on, with more to come"
HYBSE's (Hybrid Stock Market Game) is an online financial market platform with an unprecedented ease of use. Just keep support Dimcoin to make it be one biggest currency. Probably this will be happend when a HYBSE launch for Dimcoin. They said "when the exchange is done" so that's on process now. can't waiting ya

Just to clarify, i'm not a part of the dim team. Im just a investor Wink
But the HYBSE exchanges is set to lunch june 2018.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531

Hi!
Nothing new yet.

Activity: 378

Hi!
Nothing new yet.

Hi!
Nothing new yet.
i was thinking about throwing a few bucks here.. finally realized that someone who invest here right now, is plain stupid... just take the calculator... 9.000.000.000 coins!!!!! at 0,03.. 270M us$?¿? WTF!!!! this is insane for that shitcoin

Just a quick free tip:
Before you invest in something, DYOR!.  Shocked

If you instead of screaming shitcoin on a board, used your time reading up on dim you would find that the CS is only 2,1 billion.
2 billion of the coins will be stored at the foundation as a reserve and 3 billion coins will be stored at wise consulting for exchange purpose.
You can read more about the allocation on page 9 here:
https://www.dimcoin.io/wp-content/themes/dimcoin/images/docs/DIM-crowdsale-prospectus.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
What drives demand for the DIMcoin as opposed to the DIMcurrencies?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

If you really look for BIG TIME profit
check EVC(eventchain) 30mil in circulation 0.50$ each, ICO price 0.30$. Will explode soon. 50x easy. 100x possible. BIG BANG.
Pages:
Jump to: