Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 68. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Can somebody help me? When i tried to send XEM from exchange to depot wallet it says, that entered address is invalid. Why? So how to sent XEN to depot wallet?

You may forget to remove the strip when you copy and paste it so that the address is invalid, try after pasting the wallet address on your exchange, remove the separator strip.
I already tried. It's not help. I can't send XEM to depot wallet.
Please, guys, or manager yell me how to send dim coins to Hitbtc? Hitbct say's, that we need payment id and address, but where can i take this payment id? Please give some instruction for sending dim coins from depot wallet to Hitbtc. Thank you.
to send XEM to NEM wallet, depowallet or nanowallet does not need paymen ID, if from exchange request paymen ID just any content.
unless you want to send to another exchange the obligation to enter paymen ID exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Dimcoin in Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and Bitifinex soon...

Go to the moon.$$$$$

which pills or smoke did you take? ? I want that too. then I also get halucinations and dream of Dimcoin Ferrari
It will definitely be the big Exchange Yoshit. and then another cheap exchange . and do not forget to buy a few more dimpay !!
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Dimcoin in Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and Bitifinex soon...

Go to the moon.$$$$$

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 406
Hello Dev, i ask you to write a brief summary how to translate DIMCOIN from Nannovallet to the  exchange? I have never  Nannovallet before, and I do not know how to transfer it from Nannovallet to the DIMCOIN exchange. In Nannovallet there is generally no option of choosing the currency that you want to translate there is only shown as XEM. How to transfer from Nannovallet DIMCOIN to the  exchange what is paid for the transaction XEM or Dimcoin? How much XEM is needed for a single transaction? I have several times written a message on this issue is the DIMCOIN community really can not help me with this simple question? Thank you
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dim coin to moon.  If you disagree, eat my ass  Shocked
In which eatery i can buy your ass to eat?
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Can somebody help me? When i tried to send XEM from exchange to depot wallet it says, that entered address is invalid. Why? So how to sent XEN to depot wallet?

You may forget to remove the strip when you copy and paste it so that the address is invalid, try after pasting the wallet address on your exchange, remove the separator strip.
I already tried. It's not help. I can't send XEM to depot wallet.
Please, guys, or manager yell me how to send dim coins to Hitbtc? Hitbct say's, that we need payment id and address, but where can i take this payment id? Please give some instruction for sending dim coins from depot wallet to Hitbtc. Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
wow that 3,50$..wth?!

Did I make a mistake? look here is my transaction https://prntscr.com/hv78t2

It seems so, in my case the TX-fee was 0.1 XEM for sending Dimcoin to HitBTC. That's a fair amount I think.
Activity: 476
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello tell how to transfer DIMCOIN tokens from Nanovallet to a exchange. How many XEM should I have on my wallet to pay the transaction? In Nanovallet there is no function of choosing a cryptocurrency for translation there is only a translation only for XEM tell me where in Nanovallet there is a function of switching the translation if i want to translate not XEM and DIMCOIN? Thank you
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi sir please write instructions on how to translate DIMCOIN from NEM NanoWallet to the stock exchange. How do we pay for the transfer of DIMCOIN to the NEM exchange by tokens or DIMCOIN tokens? How many NEM tokens will be required to send 1 transaction for the transfer of DIMCOIN to the exchange? Thanks
Activity: 9
Looks like people are still sending their dimtokens to hitbtc, the balance on chain is almost 4600 tokens, remember everyone do not sent the tokens only transfer coins!  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Iam planing to buy this DIM tokens in HItBTC..is it a good investment..can any one suggest me please..

I think it is a risky investment. A lot of controversies going around, however if the risk pays off the reward will be huge.

I have sold a small fraction of my initial investment as one of the first to get their funds on HITBTC. I sold 7000 coins, which left me with 5x profit on my original investment.

The rest I am keeping, time will tell if its a good decision Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Dim coin to moon.  If you disagree, eat my ass  Shocked
Activity: 132
Iam planing to buy this DIM tokens in HItBTC..is it a good investment..can any one suggest me please..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

The only good thing now is that everyone who wanted to sell - sold, so the only way is up. Been waiting for 6 month, can wait for a few more to give it some space...

How did you come to the conclusion everyone has sold? Deposits are still not working until. I think that's the main reason why the price is still hovering around 1000+ per DIMcoin. For me, I'm holding for the long run.

3.3 mill USD volume and price got below 4 cents...

Yap, the price is going down significantly since yesterday, I just checked hitBTC and the deposit is opened already. Not really sure when it was opened but seems many investor has sold it already. Now the price is 0.058$ which is still higher than the ICO price, so it is still reasonable to sell it now as there is still small profit. I still holding mine, I'll wait and see what may happen in the next few months. If there is no good progress then I will just hold it till no time  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I think there's a problem with Dimcoin at Blockfolio, it still shows about 0.14$ on my iPhone and the App can't load the candles from HitBTC.
Activity: 440
The only good thing now is that everyone who wanted to sell - sold, so the only way is up. Been waiting for 6 month, can wait for a few more to give it some space...
Its value was soon discovered,
The XEM will fly to the moon.
Activity: 105
remove the dashes from the address, also send a small test transaction first before moving a larger amount
Activity: 20

How did you come to the conclusion everyone has sold? Deposits are still not working until. I think that's the main reason why the price is still hovering around 1000+ per DIMcoin. For me, I'm holding for the long run.

3.3 mill USD volume and price got below 4 cents...

It's good to see that most can now deposit on hitbtc, I hate that exchange. Now all those who wanted to dump can and we can move forward with the project without having to listen to them cry. Me personally when it hits next exchange (I won't ever use Hitbtc) I hope the price drops back to around $0.01 so I can stock up on some more before it goes up.
It's a long term project and I knew that when I invested and if they can achieve what they have planned, the long term returns will be massive. I like to take that risk with this one.

That's so true about sHitBTC, I got my TFL coins stuck there and they don't even show my balance anymore! Smells like scam all over... Though, I hope we can maintain .04 cents and start to see new players accumulate at that price so we might see a rise when we will enter new exchanges (something like cryptopia will do for me). As there's 1.5b coins .20c is only 300 mill mcap, doable if the team can show some progress. Btw, so far I am FAR from impressed on the beta of the hybse, it looks like from 2005... I am OK with taking risk, I've invested in dozen ICOs (notable Bitquence, Power Ledger, Revain...) but I've spent my beloved XEMs on this one and I really want it to get some positive traction... And I've planned to sell them for a car upgrade, lol Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: